2. Teen Transformation Time
982 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stacie waltzed up the stairs and slammed the door behind her. The swish of sent texts messages mixed with the quiet sobbing, and Wes decided to let his daughter have time to handle it.

 

Courtney received a litany of texts in quick succession.

 

“Dad’s finally admitted to being the biggest pile of shit.”

“I hate him.”

“He refuses to even attempt to understand.”

“He’s such a dick.”

“I wish I could see you.”

 

Courtney, to her credit, let a sigh before replying, “Sneak out. My windows open.”

 

“I love you. Thank you.”

“I love you too. See you soon.”

 

The two houses were only a few blocks apart. Stacie was over in under ten minutes.

 

“Hey, babe.”

 

Courtney’s arms were outstretched to receive her sniveling girlfriend.

 

Stacie’s mascara left streaks of black running down her face, taking all the other severe makeup with it.

 

“I just— I miss Mom,” Stacie cried into her girlfriend’s shoulder.

 

“Of course you do.”

 

The couple stayed embraced, sitting on the bed for another few minutes before Stacie relinquished the hug.

 

“Great, and now my head is killing me.”

 

“You’re probably dehydrated. Crying’ll do that to you.”

 

“Perfect.”

 

“Stay here,” Courtney kissed the top of Stacie’s head, “I’ll get you some water.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Courtney’s door closed behind her leaving Stacie once again alone with her thoughts. Unfortunately, her emotional pain was being overshadowed by a new physical one.

 

In addition to her headache, Stacie’s low back began to shoot spasms of pain down through to her hips.

 

“Fuck…” she mumbled before laying all the way down.

 

Her bones ached as though they were growing at a lightspeed pace, displacing the other tissue around them.

 

“Mh!” Stacie began to have difficulty keeping quiet as the pain continued to shoot through her.

 

“Babe, I’m back with— It looks worse!”

 

“Yeah, can you gimme…” Stacie trailed off as she swallowed the pain meds her girlfriend had brought her and chugged the entire glass of water.

 

At last, the pain in her hips subsided, but a new pain arose to take its place.

 

“Ah, shit!” The soft tissue of her ass felt like it was on fire. She ground her backside up against the mattress hoping desperately to relieve the pain.

 

“Stace, do you want me to get my parents? Call 911?”

 

“I, uh—”

 

Stacie's hips bucked up, giving Courtney full view of the changes occurring.

 

The fat and muscle of Stacie’s ass pulsed in time with her heartbeat, growing larger.

 

Courtney, to her credit, was frozen in morbid fascination as she watched her girlfriend’s previously flat-as-a-rear balloon bit by bit. Strong muscle came into support it, aided by her newly widened hips, and covered over in a layer of jiggling fat.

 

As Stacie squirmed, Courtney watched her ass bounce bigger and bigger. The preexisting rips in her black jeans were the only thing that kept Stacie from busting out of her pants entirely. But given the compounding size of her new hips and ass, new tears formed to accommodate.

 

“Stace, you’re—”

 

“Agh!”

 

As the size of her ass settled, Stacie’s convulsion gave way to another change of pain. Her ass dropped down onto the bed, but immediately she rolled onto her elbows and knees.

 

Just as with her ass, her breasts had begun to swell. Stacie’s teardrop A cups perked up with each beat of her heart. She let her forehead touch the sheets of the bed and screamed into a pillow as fat fluttered into her tits.

 

With each breath, she grew larger, almost cup sizes at a time.

 

Courtney finally snapped out of her shock-induced stillness and rushed to Stacie’s side.

 

“What’s going on?”

 

She was only met with more of her girlfriend’s muffled screams.

 

“I’m— I’m calling 911.”

 

As Courtney dialed, Stacie had progressed well into a D cup. She scratched at her shirt which was now so tight that it began to restrict her breathing. She pulled it off and her body, free again, shot another wave of fat into her now overflowing tits. They had popped out of Stacie’s existing bra, hanging from her chest as they too settled.

 

“This is emergency services, where are you calling from?”

 

“237 Chestnut—”

 

“Court–” Stacie’s voice cut through Courtney’s own, raspy from her screams, “I’m okay. I— I think it's done.”

 

“Ma’am, are you able to continue talking?”

 

Courtney was again frozen, watching her girlfriend sit down gently on the bed. Without effort or intention, Stacie looked alluring. The curve of her ass and the weight of her tits had changed her posture. The sweat that covered her only added to her incidental lewdness.

 

The color and style of the clothes aside, Stacie sat poised like an Instagram model or possibly even a porn star. Her tits were completely out in the open and the rips in her jeans looked like an artist had placed them just where they would most accentuate her new features.

 

“You sure?”

 

Stacie’s brow furrowed, but she nodded.

 

“Uh, my girlfriend was having an…” Courtney didn’t know what to call it, “An episode? Some pain, but it looks like it's subsided.”

 

“She’s conscious and her breathing is normal?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Alright. I suggest we send out an ambulance, but that is your girlfriend’s decision to make if she’s responsive.”

 

“You’re totally sure?” Courtney asked, muting the phone.

 

“I think I’m fine.”

 

“But your…” Courtney motioned to what was in fact, all of Stacie.

 

“Please, I just need some quiet.”

 

“Okay.” Courtney pulled the phone off mute, “No ambulance needed at this time. I’ll see about getting her to an urgent care tomorrow morning.”

 

Courtney and the emergency dispatcher ended the call, and Courtney walked to sit at her girlfriend’s side.

 

“Fuck, baby. What happened to you?”

 

“I’m, uh, not really sure.”

 

Stacie leaned back onto her hands to try and take in all the new changes at once.

 

“You’re like weirdly hot right now, but I’m pretty sure puberty doesn’t hit like this. Not that you weren’t hot before! I just…”

 

Stacie let out a breath. It sounded like a cross between a laugh and a sigh.

 

“No, I can tell. I’m,” she struggled for the right words, “Weirdly hot.”

 

Stacie raised a hand to cup one of her new breasts. Her DD or possibly even F cups somehow didn’t look out of place on her. Courtney noticed a slight pooch in her stomach that she’d never had before and realized that she miraculously put on a few extra pounds during whatever had happened. While Courtney took in the new Stacie, the girl in question had begun to caress both of her voluptuous tits, massaging them tenderly.

 

“Mm!” Her brow furrowed again and Courtney stood back up.

 

“I’ll call 911 again!”

 

“No, it’s fine. They’re just so sensitive is all.”

 

“Okay but I’m freaked the fuck out.”

 

“Why? It's, like, not that big of a deal.”

 

“Babe, girls don’t just grow an ass and five-cup sizes in a few minutes.”

 

“But I thought you liked it?”

 

“I…” Courtney didn’t know what the respectful thing to say. She had fallen in love with Stacie just as she had been. But also, this new version of Stacie was undeniably attractive.

 

“It doesn’t matter what I think. You just had this big fight with your dad and—”

 

“Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about that.”

 

Stacie leaned back her dark hair splaying out beneath her head. Courtney couldn’t help but notice the jiggle as her tits bounced back and forth from the motion, before settling on her chest. She must have been cooling off because Courtney watched as her nipples became firm. She could have sworn the changed color as well, going from a soft beige to a lighter pink.

 

“What do you want to do?”

 

Stacie thought it over before responding, “Can you lay with me?”

 

“Of course.”

 

Courtney moved onto the bed and the two girls oriented themselves so that their foreheads lightly touched. Courtney’s arm embraced Stacie, pressing her into Courtney’s own body.

 

The two lay together, comfortable in their embrace for another few minutes. Courtney felt her girlfriend’s chest rise and fall. She wondered if Stacy had fallen asleep until her girlfriend’s eyes opened slowly.

 

“I love you,” Stacie whispered. She was looking up at Courtney. Her makeup, even while runny from the sweat and tears gave her an accentuated pouty innocence. Stacie batted her eyelashes, coy and possibly embarrassed about the situation. Then she leaned ever so slightly upwards for a kiss.

 

Courtney met Stacie’s lips. She was cautious but willing to reciprocate the gentle act of affection. A kiss to the girl she loved was harmless.

 

Courtney pulled away after a moment, trying to gauge where Stacie’s head was at. Stacie flashed a soft smile. Courtney took that to mean she was feeling okay and gave Stacie a smile in kind.

 

When Stacie pressed her lips against Courtney’s once more, it was a shock.

 

The kiss was as long as the first, but in the end, Stacie didn’t pull away. She began again. The newly blossomed girl quickened the pace of the kiss, and lightly pressed closer into Courtney, her larger breasts pushing up against Courtney’s own sports bra.

 

“Baby. I don’t— Know if— this is the— healthiest—!”

 

That debate was decided when Stacie began to bite and tug on Courtney’s bottom lip.

 

Courtney's mouth parted and her tongue found Stacie’s waiting. Their kiss turned into many, which turned in kind into something else.

 

Stacie grabbed at Courtney’s hair, digging her fingers into Courtney’s hastily assembled bun. It was when she adjusted her grip and Courtney felt something scratch and tickle against her scalp that she paused.

 

“Um, is something wrong?” The post-cry rasp in Stacie’s voice had faded, replaced with a touch of vocal fry.

 

“I could have sworn that–”

 

Courtney felt Stacie’s hand moving under her shirt and it was sharper than normal.

 

“Stace–”

 

“Shh…”

 

Stacie brought a finger to her girlfriend’s lips and Courtney realized what she’d felt.

 

“Your hands! Did you do your nails?”

 

Stacie’s nails were longer than they had ever been, adorned with a french tip and a few rhinestones.

 

“No, silly. What are you talking about?”

 

“So whatever changed you…”

 

Courtney got out of bed and backed up several feet.

 

Stacie pouted, her lips larger than they had been only seconds ago. Thinking about them briefly brought Courtney into a fantasy of kissing Stacie’s perfect pillowy lips, but she shook herself out of it.

 

“You’re still changing!”

 

“No, I’m not. Like, nothing’s even hurting anymore.”

 

Her words did ring true. She didn’t look wracked with pain as she had before.

 

“Can you pretty please come back to bed?”

 

“No. I’m worried about you! None of this is normal and I’m tired of pretending like it is. Something is really wrong with you.”

 

“Courtney, I pinky promise I’m alright. I think after the fight with my dad I’m just dissocimating… dissocreating? Diss… Diss-o-sea… Whatever, I’m just trying to, like, not think for a little while.”

 

Stacie stood from the bed, her toned legs and ass nearly busting through the remnants of her jeans with every step.

 

“I’m sorry,” Courtney said, recoiling, “You need help.”

 

“I need,” Stacie took another step closing the distance between the two of them, “My girlfriend.”

 

“I know, and I’m here.”

 

For a moment, Courtney thought Stacie was going in for another kiss, but instead, she leaned in for a hug.

 

“You’re the bestest thing in the world Courtney.”

 

“You too, Stace.”

 

“So let's be perfect for each other.”

 

“What?”

 

And then pain flared in Courtney’s head.

16