3. Maturing More Mothers
895 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wes sat with his head in his hands. The faint hum of the incandescent bulbs in the chandelier were audible because everything else seemed so suddenly quiet.

 

He had heard Stacie sneak out a minute after their shouting match. He’d seen her location at her girlfriend’s place and resigned to opening up a beer.

 

The bubbly liquid went down quickly and Wes was about to begin his second when a pain started in his head.

 

“Hungover already?” He said to himself as he rubbed between his eyes.

 

The middle-aged man’s headache grew stronger until at once it exploded out across him. He screamed in agony as it felt like he was being cut down to the bone a million different times. Wes’s marrow coursed, carrying the pain of each spur and hole. Every bone in his body was readjusting itself all at once.

 

He fell at once from the chair, assuming he was having a heart attack.

 

Everything from the top of his skull to the tips of his toes hurt like he was the center of a black hole. Every hard material in his body bucked and creaked as it collapsed inwards on itself. The world grew larger around him, but Wes could hardly keep his eyes open long enough to notice.

 

As he shrank, the leftover tissue migrated to his hips, pushing them wider apart and at more of an angle. They were clearly destined for someone desperate to give birth, given the size.

 

Once the creaking subsided, he felt a hot burn on his chest and ass. Like father, like daughter, bouncing gelatinous orbs of fat congealed on the man’s chest. At first, it felt like a bee sting but it quickly gave way to a torrent of burning swelling.

 

Wes’ new tits shot out of him like gunfire, pulling him down with them. He hardly had a second to process before the burning shifted to his ass.

 

Cup size wasn’t the only thing that ran in the family. Muscle and fat deposited onto his glutes. He’d made it a point to never skip leg day, and that work was paying off tenfold. With hips as wide as his, there was plenty of room for his ass to fill out.

 

He burst straight through the seam in his pants as he went from a small to a medium to a large. With each twitch from the pain, Wes felt his ass ripple.

 

Wes’s body made a small attempt to stay proportional. His arms, neck, and thighs gained some modicum of additional weight. He had a small pooch of fat sitting over his stomach that only enhanced his figure.

 

Then he felt a tingling in his hair. Long blonde locks flooded downward, recovering patches he’d lost years ago to male pattern baldness. Soft curls tumbled over his daintier shoulders.

 

Finally, Wes has enough breath to do more than just scream.

 

“What’s— happened to me?”

 

He felt the curves of his new body, so distracted by the more visible changes that he missed the subtle tingling in his groin.

 

“Oh god. I can’t be like this! What about work and our neighbors and Stacie?”

 

Thinking about his daughter made something in his mind catch. He thought about her in his memory and was confused when she appeared so feminine.

 

“Stacie’s my daughter.”

 

Wes thought back to more solid memories of his daughter. The two of them and Katherine all together at Christmas flashed before him. But in that scene, he looked as he did now, and Stacie clearly took after him more than her mom.

 

“Oh, duh. I’m so silly, I’m her mom.”

 

New memories flooded in. Wes had been the one pregnant with Stacy instead of Katherine. She’s gained all the weight during the pregnancy and decided it was quite fitting.

 

Wes remembered the three of them together two years ago on their last vacation before Katherine’s diagnosis. She had always been Stacie’s mom. After all, they looked so alike.

 

“But no, I’m not a woman. I—?”

 

Wes felt her face tingle. She couldn’t see what was happening but she could feel it. Her lips grew puffy as if she’d recently had fillers put in. Wes’s lashes grew long enough to start obscuring her vision.

 

“I’m a hot woman…”

 

A fog fell down over Wes’ thoughts. She struggled to talk or think in big long words like she used to.

 

“I’m so confuuds… confu… ugh I’m such a ditz. Like, what am I doing on the floor?”

 

A knock at the door got her attention.

 

“Cumming!” She giggled to herself at the joke.

 

As she stood, her torn pants welded back together in a larger size. The material of her jeans and shirt all faded into one cohesive piece of stretchy fabric. The new red dress hugged her curves, showing off her ass, hips, and tits. Her two girls spilled tastefully out of the top.

 

She had no bra on, but the tight material provided enough support.

 

The woman’s shoes changed with each step. Her heels grew taller while the toe reversed, turning her loafers into 4-inch platform wedges.

 

Finally, she opened the door.

12