c186
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our unit, including O'Brien's men, were a bunch of ferocious fighters who had survived the hellish battlefield.

 That is,,

"...... the end." "What the hell was that? Huh?"

 Almost everyone lost the will to fight the moment they were engulfed by the sudden appearance of the Isaac-type servant and its mighty influence.

 It was not a question of whether or not we could win, but rather whether or not we could even enter the battlefield. The stronger you are, the more despair you feel when you realize how strong your enemy is.

 But among them, there were some who were on a fighting spirit.

 O'Brien's men, recognizing Isaac at a glance, are avenging their master's death and burning with the flames of revenge. They forget about their accumulated fatigue and ready their weapons.

 Arthur, trembling, desperately stands on his own feet. He is half crying as he looks at servant , trying to protect only his childhood friend who is fainting behind him.

 The remnants of the old times and the small flames of the next age are burning.

 And the stars twinkling at the top of this age...

"I'll go first."

"Then I'll close the gap behind Schneizel."

"Let me do as I please."

 The battlefield reigned with a fervor that burned out the eyes. The three of them painted the battlefield dominated by an Isaac-type atmosphere.

 Among the three who broke into the battlefield, Schneizel, holding a large sword, was the first to jump out.

 He stepped in so hard that he scraped the ground beneath his feet and struck the weapon held in both hands with all his might from the upper level. It was a decisive attack with no thought of defense.

 The servant was greatly shaken by the full power of the strongest. At first glance, it looked like a push, but in fact it was a poor move. The reason is that the " servant," preparing for the next move while receiving the attack, can make the move before Schneizel, who is in the midst of a desperate, all-out battle.

"Ha, you idiot!"

 But Schneizel smiles under such circumstances. It is not the enemy's sword that is thrusting at him, but Schneizel's. "You are the fool, Schneizel,

"You are the fool, Schneizel."

 It was the cold voice of Ghardias. The man who had twirled around servant counterparts with his beautiful spearhandling turns his sharp gaze on his subordinate.

'No, I'd say that was only because I believed in you, Your Excellency."

'It is meaningless if you cannot win without me. If you keep relying on the former era,"

"I'll go over it right away. ......!"

 Schneizel roared. The other two are shouting in response,

"Shut up, you're grating on my ears!"

 A merciless thunderbolt consumes the jet-black armor. The lightning was a magic that would have crippled an ordinary servant with a single blow, and Haiyan's was far more powerful than my own.

 The Isaacs type that stood tall even after receiving it was truly something else. But it was not unscathed. The lightness of movement immediately after being hit was gone.

 Then Schneizel's hard sword struck him.

"Even after all this, still ......, huh?"

Don't be so stubborn, you monster. You're losing."

"Shut up, you little shut-in!"

 Schneizel, who was teased by Haiyan, was even more enthusiastic. And then, a series of attacks popped out without a second breath. The aftermath of the exchange of attacks beyond human understanding blew away the debris in the surrounding area.

 

 Neither I nor any of O'Brien's men thought of breaking in. In the middle of the whirlpool, Ghardias thrusts his spear into the air as if it were a matter of course.

"Right here."

 I have no idea what happened or how it happened. The only thing I do know is that the great sword blew out of the hands of one of the dependents as a result.

 Gardias, who must have done so, thrust his spear further into the body of the servant,

"!"

 Schneizel pushed the stone mound of the spear into the body, as if to hit it with his great sword, and then said, "This is it,

"It's a dead end!"

 Hyann laughs as he sends an electric current through the spear and into the body of the household members.

 A jet-black giant dissolves into sludge with smoke billowing from its entire body. The melting body becomes smaller and smaller without regenerating.

 Is this the end? That's what many in the place thought. However, just as it was about to melt away, the armour of a servant turned toward me, and the flames within its helm grew faintly brighter.

2