c187
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt as if my eyes were meeting with the armored depths. At that moment, darkness slowly overflowed from the few remaining servants' bodies. The dark pulses eerily and viscously, slowly spreading to the ground.

"I knew it was the evil god's ......."

 I recognized it. The darkness that leaks out after defeating some of the special servants and crescenia in the game. That is a part of the Evil God.

 No one could touch it and remain safe. Those who are not immune to the darkness die in agony from the intense pain, and those who are immune to it have their egos destroyed and are transformed into pawns of the evil gods.

 Crescencia, the only one who showed a strong resistance to the darkness, was gradually eroded by it, and she fought in loneliness and fear that she would no longer be herself, and in her final moments, she wished to be killed as a human being.

 That one, that one, that one........

 My thoughts turned bright red with anger. Just as I was about to invoke magic with the force of my anger,

"......!!"

 Schneizel, who can blow away any curse or magic with his spirit, turned pale and jumped back from the spot. Seeing this, I came back to myself. I was right. It would be foolish to go berserk against that thing.

 Calm down. Calm down now.

 Following Schneizel, Hyann and Galdias also retreat.

 The others, while recognizing the abnormality of the expanding darkness, do not seem to be able to sense anything that appeals to Schneizel's instincts, and many of them simply watch.

 The darkness spread as if leaking out from the remaining armor. After a while, the armor itself melted and became part of the darkness,

"That's ......."

 After even the armor had melted away, Isaac's corpse emerged from the black liquid.

 Ghardias silently narrows his eyes. Is there a part of him that feels for the pathetic end of those who built the same era?

 Well, it doesn't matter. Now we have to deal with the darkness that has become the source of this servant.

"Hey, it stopped."

 Schneizel, who was looking at the darkness with the air as if a cat were raising all its hairs, said, . I looked, and sure enough, the expansion of the darkness had stopped. It was still pulsating, leaving only an eerie feeling.

"Oh, it's moving!"

 It moved. At the moment I thought so, I saw something grow out of the darkness spreading on the ground. When I recognized it as a hand with a long, thin object attached to it, countless arms were somehow extending toward me.

"No way!?!"

 If I was touched by that thing, there would be no way to end it straight away. I jumped away in a panic. But the number of hands was unusual and impossibly fast to begin with.

 I was trapped in an instant, and it wasn't long before I felt hands all over my body.

"Yikes. ......."

 While I pull off one of the arms with a determined thought, countless arms are entangling me.

 Arjano was observing Norwin's entanglement in the darkness from far away.

"If you really connected with him, you're going to have to make him a possession at least that much, right?"

3