c188
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I found myself standing in a world of darkness. There was no light source around me, and for some reason, only my feet were slightly illuminated.

 No matter where I looked, up, down, left, or right, there was nothing but darkness. I stood there, not knowing if there was any ground ahead of me.

 I am lucky that I did not immediately lose my ego, but what am I supposed to do now?

 In the game, there was no description from the perspective of a person who has been taken in by an evil god. The game knowledge I rely on is useless.

 Should I move? Wait?

 Or rather, why am I still holding on to my ego? If I touch the evil god, shouldn't I be swallowed up at that moment?

 Seconds have passed while I'm doing this, and I'm still calm.

 No, no.

 I don't even know if this world is in the normal time line. Maybe not even a tenth of a second has passed in reality.

There's really a lot I don't know, isn't there? ......

 I invoked magic for the time being, and a spear was normally generated in my hand. It seems that there is a way to fight.

'......"

"What?"

 Suddenly, without warning, it appeared right in front of my eyes.

 A black figure. It may look weaker than the other servants, but the purity of the darkness it wears is different. It was deeper, darker, and I felt an abyss that seemed to fall away forever. It is more like an abyss itself.

 More despair than when I was confronted with an Isaac-type figure pierced through my entire body.

 I couldn't move my body even if I tried to resist. I felt such a difference in power that even if I drew the enemy's attention with my every move, he would kill me in an instant.

 I felt breathless and gasped as soon as I could. Then I realized that I had forgotten how to breathe due to the tension.

 This is not good. This is not good. This is really bad!

"......Ah, gah, ha..."

 Dull pain. A warmth gradually spread around the pain. I was looking at a black figure in front of me, and his hand was standing on my chest.

Ah, le?"

 At that moment, my thoughts were all at once clouded. It was not because I had been pierced. Nor was I confused by the pain.

 It was probably the hand that was inserted into my chest, and the something that was slowly spreading from it, that slowly began to invade my body.

 My vision gradually turned black from the edges. The thoughts that had been spinning so much disappeared, and my consciousness fell into darkness.

 Oh, I see. So this is what it means to become a servant of evil god ? Is this the " usage, " kenzoku ka, kenzoku, ka...... kenzoku, that, that's right, it's a target.

 This guy is a target. I have to protect him.

"I've got to protect you.

 He didn't even have the intelligence left to recognize the words that came out of his mouth. My thoughts were almost puppets, yet the few instincts that remained denied the current situation.

 
I grabbed the arm that pierced my chest and began to absorb the darkness in reverse, wondering what in the world I was supposed to do to cause that to happen.

 

'■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■?!

 Darkness is violently shaken. It was amusing to see Darkness panicking and trying to pull his arm out, so I strengthened the momentum of my absorbing more.

 I mean, you know how to strengthen it. It's strange that I can do that so naturally, as if I knew how to move my arm from the beginning.

 Ah, my thinking comes back to normal.

 How can I do this? Come to think of it, Nicholas, Norwin's father, once told me that this Endenberg family has an unspoken secret, but I don't think that's it?

 Was this situation coincidence or inevitable? I thought I saw the laughing face of the black-hearted raccoon in my mind.

 Well, whatever. If I can counter it, I'll kill it. Kill, kill, kill. Because these guys are enemies of Crescencia, you know?

3