c190
61 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ga ga, ha."

 Coughing up blood, the man collapses to his knees. His destiny, freed from the darkness, is cut short by his own hand.

"What have you done?"

I'm a good ...... loser. Yeah, you're a loser, a helpless loser."

"......."

  Surely this man doesn't want a conversation.  He is not going to give me an answer. He's just concerned with his own demise.

"But, yeah, I know. I still want to get my revenge."

 His arm, propped up against his chest, strained as if he was grasping something.

You know, you're late to come .......
You know..."

 The man stared into the emptiness with his rapidly fading eyes. The man's eyes faded rapidly as he stared into the distance, reminiscing for a brief moment about something, then turning back to me.

"If I could do it all over again, I'd ....... But it's not a bad idea to leave it behind."
 With a slurp, the man pulled his arm out from under his chest.

 The man pulled his arm out of his chest. In his blood-soaked hand, he held a blood-red crystal.

"......!"

 It changed its shape and became a spear.

"Look,"

"Whoa!"

 A red spear was thrown at me. I hurriedly caught it, and the moment I touched it, I felt a shock throughout my body.

 The spear touched me, and I felt my own thoughts expand. Skills and experiences that I should have been unaware of were instilled in me on its own. At the same time, the memories of anger and despair toward " Nanika

"It's ...... not bad, it's tough."

"What?"

 The reflection of my own face in the man's eyes made my eyes widen involuntarily.

 A tuft of red hair mixed with a head of pitch black hair. And the eyes, which had been black, had also transformed into a fiery red.

"Don't be so unreasonable."
............

"Oh, now, I've never done anything ...... wrong. I've got you now."

 The man on his knees falls to the ground. The blood puddle spreads around it. The next time, we'll be together.

"The next, let's go to the festival together. ......"

 Then the words were cut off. I didn't even bother to check, I knew he was dead.

"What the hell?"

 The man who was thrown into an unknown world and unilaterally entrusted with an unknown object by a man he did not know.

 What can I gain or lose by it? I don't know anything, but for some reason I can't blame the man.

"I wonder if he was fighting too."

 I am already aware that this world is strange. I am sure that the man was at the mercy of a twisted fate, and that he struggled to his last breath.

 The current situation, which I don't understand, was the end point of the man's life-long struggle. That's all there is to it. It's no wonder I don't understand anything.

"Was this all part of their plan?"

 I muttered to myself, thinking of Nicholas and Arjano. I still can't imagine how much they are involved in this story.

 Anyway, I must become stronger, more powerful, as soon as possible. With this vow, I clenched my red spear tightly.

 And then this world melts and disappears...

Seeing the Red Spear in Norwin's hand back in the real world, Arjano looked peaceful, which was unthinkable given his brutal nature.

"I see. The Red Spear, you have chosen to entrust it to me."

 The Red Spear. Just as the man had done, Arjano also looked nostalgic for the past.

"The Red Spear is a very good choice. I'll leave the rest to you, . Let's meet again sometime, maybe with a spear."

 A story that will never be told. A former hero dies where no one knows him, and the boy who inherited a part of his power comes back.

 The boy will not touch the past for a long time. For now, nothing is said.

 This was the moment when the vessel, made with great care, accepted the power of the hero.

3