c191
51 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" ......, huh? Are you okay! Hey, kid!"

 Schneizel's shout awakens my consciousness. It seems that Schneizel was holding me in his arms after the darkness had engulfed me.

''Yes, I'm all right."

Fool, you worried me. ......, you, that's, uh, eyes."

"Eyes?"

 Schneizel is astonished when he sees my eyes. The same reaction was shown not only by him but also by Haiyan, Ghardias and O'Brien's subordinates who were looking at me from a distance.

 Oh, I see. When I was entrusted with the red spear in the other world, there was a change in my eyes and hair, right?

 Come to think of it, where is the spear? - When I thought that far, I realized that something was burning fiercely in my chest. Hatred, anger, madness, murderous intent. I realized that it was the mass of hatred, anger, madness, and murderous intent that would paint my thoughts red and black if I let my mind wander.

 Perhaps, if I just think about it, it will appear in my hand. I know this intuitively.

 The change in the color of his hair and eyes was probably due to that.

"I don't see anything special about it, so I think it's probably okay. ......"

"Go get the recovery specialist and Almire!"

 

Schneizel is quickly sending instructions to his subordinates. After all this damage, is it okay to call in a medical unit just for me?

 Hey, what's that?

 That's strange. Nobody is moving even though Schneizel gave the order.

"What the hell are you doing? Don't you realize what will happen if he dies?!

The one who doesn't understand is you. Schneizel."

 It was Haiyan who coldly cut off Schneizel's cries. He was clad in blue electricity and pointed his sword at me as he continued to speak.

What the hell do you think you're doing?

There is no proof that Norwin is our ally. If he were an enemy, we would have no choice but to cut him down, right?

"What?"

"You idiot. How can you be bound by passion on the battlefield? Is that still the man to be a general?"

 A general. At that word, Gerdias, who is still in service, reacts.

"Schneizel. I'm sorry, but the man is correct now."

'Until His Excellency: ......'

 I am surprised at the words of Ghardias. I've just realized that almost everyone in the room was looking at me as if I were some kind of monster.

 T The exception was O'Brien's men, who came up to me as if they were on my side.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

 Ghardias asked, seeing the movement of the old soldiers.

The Lord's will is within Norwin-sama. Therefore, friend or foe is unimportant. We will follow the one who has it.

"The ghosts of Arcadia, are they all idiots?"

 Hyann's sigh of exasperation echoed through the battlefield.

 The atmosphere was on the verge of being the worst. Ghardias had his spear ready to kill me at any time, Haiyan was ready to fight if the situation demanded it, and the majority of O'Brien's faction was ready to intercept him.

 There is no proof that I am the enemy, so the tension has not yet exploded. If there is even the slightest chance, this place will turn into a hellhole.

 What should I do? Is there anything I, the cause of the current situation, can do?

 Everyone seems to have doubts about my condition, but I, as the person involved, have somehow realized that there is nothing wrong with my condition.

 I had hair, eyes, and burning hatred, but there was nothing I could do about it right now.

 But it would be very hard to convince people around me about it.

 There is no way they would believe me if I told them. What should I do?

 That's when it happened.

"Well, why don't I check it out?"

 A fox-faced female magician burst into the room with narrowed eyes.

3