c194
77 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the northern plains of the Kingdom of Arcadia, an overly one-sided white soldier war was being waged.

 On the plain, where there are no obstacles, the power of the herd is directly related to victory or defeat. That is why the enemy army had set up a full-scale formation with heavy infantry, cavalry, and even a magic division, all of which the country prides itself on.

 This time, however, the opponent was too villainous.

"......"

 Deep inside the camp of the Royal Army of Arcadia. The boy standing in a position where he could look over the battlefield was sending out hand signs one after another.

 While controlling multiple units with both hands, the boy sends out commands unrelated to those with his mouth, and even uses eye signs, and as an added bonus, he uses magic to write out orders in the air.

 With a single tuft of crimson in his black hair, the boy was Norwin, less than two years after his first battle against servant of evil god.

 All of his subordinates, who were working hard to the death to deal with one strategy after another, were originally in a position to be in charge of an entire army. Norwin was easily able to handle the amount of information that it would take several battle-tested commanders to receive.

 Hence, the troops to whom it is communicated...

"Hey, what the hell is this?"

 The enemy general has never before seen such a level of perfection.

 The amount, quality, initial speed, and speed of movement of the troops, as well as the former O'Brien's faction's old strongmen who relayed the measures. The troops, all working in tandem, were hunting down the enemy without any mercy, as if it were some kind of art form.

'How could this be so ridiculous?!"

 The enemy forces were not weak by any means; in fact, they were probably better than average. However, they were not the type of people who could make the best moves. A safe strategy, a good amount of linkage, and an army that only had a certain number of troops.

 With an ordinary opponent, he would have been able to win with that, but with Norwin, an ordinary move was no better than a poor one.

"It's not even good for practice. I'm leaving too."

 Nolwyn, who had continued to make his best moves without hesitation, said this to the old soldier standing beside him, then took up his spear and ran out to the front line.

 The old soldier, who had sent Norwin off with a look that was either half dismayed or half familiar, had no choice but to take over the command that had been given up to him.

"Fool, the commanding officer has given up. You guys, this is your chance!"

 With the change of military command, Arcadia's army lost its godlike sharpness. Seeing this, the enemy forces boosted their morale, saying it was now or never if they were to roll them back.

 The enemy forces launched a desperate counterattack. The Arcadia army became relatively weak. The one-sided battlefield gradually became more and more competitive due to the ups and downs.

 Of course, the Arcadia side would win in the end. This is because, although inferior to Norwin, the old soldier who served under O'Brien for many years is a strong man when considered overall.

 Still, it was true that the victory that had seemed so close just a few moments earlier was far from certain.

"You are the fools. You should taste for yourselves the meaning of worshiping our Lord Norwin, who served Master O'Brien, as our Lord and Master."

 The old soldier laughs. Enemy soldiers who are excited to seize victory. And the strong man who takes that victory with force.

"Quickly!"

 The red spear becomes a flash and sprays into the front line of the enemy army. Before the enemy soldiers realize that it is a spear, their heads are blown off, and with another flash, the second line of soldiers is also swept away.

"It's bloodstained. ......"

 Someone in the enemy army spilled out a trembling voice as he saw the bloodstorm. This is the name that Norwin, who wields a red spear and runs around the battlefield covered in the enemy's blood, has somehow been given over the past two years or less.

 Yes, that's right. He is not a nobody now. Just by being there, he can inspire his allies and make his enemies shrink back.

"If you want to run away, run away. I don't want to miss you intentionally, but if you've escaped, I won't chase you."

"Ggh!"

 The difference in strength was so great that he was told to run away, but he could not say it back. Even though he was large for a child, he could not find a way to win from his small figure, which was only ten years old.

 The enemy forces despair at the situation in which they can never win. But they cannot give up. If they are going to lose, they must seek a better way to lose and move on to the next step.

 That is the role of those who stand at the top. Hence, the man in command started to retreat, while abandoning some of the pawns in order to keep the main camp intact.

 Only that decision was the best move. Quick and precise instructions. The selection of the remaining men was also the best.

 But that was only the best move for the enemy, and if the Arcadia side prepared something more than that...

"If Norwin lets you go, I won't let you go."

 Frankel, Hyann's right-hand man, stands in front of the enemy's main camp.

 He was also well known throughout the world as Norwin's sword, and had often wreaked destruction on the battlefield over the past two years.

"Oh, so this is it."

 In front of him was Frankel, and behind him were Norwin and his men. It was only a few dozen minutes later that a merciless pincer attack crushed the enemy forces.

 After the battle ended with a stunning victory, Norwin returned to the royal capital of Arregalia in a great hurry, without so much as a postwar cleanup.

"Why was Norwin in such a hurry?"

 Frankel, who remained there leisurely, asked an old soldier who also remained there and was engaged in postwar processing.

"The master will start school next week. I guess he's preparing for that."

"What? That monster is going to school? That's a joke."

"It is not a joke. The Lord has been given the prestigious duty of escorting His Highness, the Princess."

"Oh, I see, it's that time of the year already. That's why he was in such a hurry."

 Frankel nodded in agreement.

"No, I'm not convinced. It's a crime to have that monster among the kids who are about to learn to fight, right?"

 He nodded his head.

3