c195
61 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 When I returned from the battlefield, I stood in front of the room's full-length mirror and checked my body.

 The body was gradually losing its childishness. My height must be about one hundred and fifty. My body was tall for a child, and since I was well-trained, I didn't look like I was ten years old at a glance.

 The length of my reach is directly related to my strength. He has been training and eating explosively to get bigger, and the results are showing.

 If things continue as they are, I'll get to a good point as a warrior. That's good. That's a very good thing.

"Huh."

 There was one delicate detail.

 The intelligent, slit eyes, the cold, well-rounded appearance, and the warmth that comes with a smile, all resemble Nicholas. It's more like a melody.

"I'm glad I'm handsome, but ......"

 If I had to go to all this trouble, I would have preferred a man of a different type from Nicholas. Well, I guess it can't be helped.It's a family blood, so I had to prepare myself for that to some extent.

"......"

"Are you awake?"

Good morning. I'm still a little sleepy.

 Saraswati got out of bed with sleepy eyes. Saras has been tracing my lifestyle and wants to be as strong as I am, so she sleeps and eats with me.

"What are you doing?"

'I was just thinking, you know, I'm starting to look like my father."

"Hmmm. You sure don't look like a kid, huh?

"I guess so. ......"

 While chatting, Saraswathi started to change in front of me. I quickly looked away as Saraswathi was in her underwear without any shame.

 Of course, we change after training, and we are used to seeing each other in this kind of clothing as we eat and sleep together, but at the very least, I wonder if she could at least make it invisible.

 This life has continued since before I left for the war, right after the martial arts competition, but lately I'm thinking that it might be getting tough. Because...

"That's a little tight."

 Saraswati pulled on her underwear and said something like that.

That's right. Now that I have turned ten, she is eleven. In addition, her birthday was not on the same day as mine, so she was about to turn 12, and her body was no longer that of a child.

  Sp  Specifically, the parts of her body that are starting to show are beginning to appear. So many things were awkward. Mainly for me.

"Why don't you get a new one?"

I know. I just got a new one the other day, but it's such a hassle. Lucy hasn't changed it at all.

 Oh, Lucy doesn't. I don't know, I feel a little pity for her. But she's going to say, 'I don't need that. It's just too weighty. She's become more of a berserker than she was back then. 

"Are you going somewhere today, Norwin?"

"Yeah. It's just a short trip to the royal castle."

"The Royal Castle?! ...... Oh, no, what have you done?"

 Saraswati, who was changing her socks, looked up at him, surprised and falling on her buttocks.

"I haven't done anything at all. The school starts next week and there's a lot of explaining to do."

"Oh, you're a bodyguard, huh?"

"Right."

"Hmm."

 Saraswati looks uninterested. Even I noticed this obvious reaction.

 I mean, well, regardless of whether it's easy to understand or not, there have been many many flags so far. I'm sure I'll notice it whether I want to or not.

"You like that princess, right? "

 Saraswati Probably likes me........

3