Chapter 0- Prologue!
21k 12 312
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What the fuck was I doing… '

Just a moment ago I was cycling on a countryside road with my friends or something like that and now the scene in front of me has completely shifted. Like I was thrown into my own wishful imagination. 

My eyes were staring at a  girl in her late teens or so I guess, with golden blond hair and eyes of the same shade with her pale hand covering her bare breast. 

Yeah, the girl is stark naked. 

Despite trying to hide, the massive shape of her breast was exposed to me in clear view. 

The other notable thing was that I also sensed myself naked since the slow cold air flowing in the room felt vivid on my skin. 

It seemed that this girl in front and I was going to have sex but I could never expect someone so beautiful could be my partner. And looking at her reluctant and fearful expression, I felt this act wasn't consensual. 

The third thing which made my mind blank was the face my eyes finally evaluated. The girl was dangerously familiar to me but I have never seen her in person tho… 

She seemed more like a character out of the 2d world which I am an avid fan of. A girl whom I have seen in the manga but in real life, she looks far better. Though the fact doesn't change that she still is a character incredibly aligning with those drawings. 

'I am going insane… '

There was a lot to register and the headache I felt seemed too realistic to be a part of my dream. Heck, I might have woken up from a coma because of this headache. 

Getting away from the girl I took a hold of a pair of black pants as I felt something hanging signifying that I indeed was in my birth suit. 

It seemed despite seeing such beauty, the shock shrank my little brother. 

The room was huge, to say the least, but cozy. A small table in a corner, four wardrobes at different sides, the queen size bed I left, and the door outside. These were the things my eyes perceived upon a quick survey. 

The chance of this being a dream has reduced to nill since I could feel the cold sensation just upon landing my bare feet on the wooden floor. 

Wearing my pants I went to the wardrobe where fixed a royalty-like mirror was. The ones which you may find in Buckingham Palace. But my feet halted as I heard a feminine voice which obviously came from the woman on the bed. 

"W-What happened to you? Don't tell, you have some weird fetish like burning skin or some other strange toys! I told you I will sleep with you just once but I won't tolerate being played around with! You  understand?!" 

The voice contained rage and utter hatred. I didn't have to turn my head to tell that she was shedding too as she yelled at me. 

I had a hunch about what was happening around me and who I might be if this was really the world I have seen on my phone screen. 

"Shut up, and stay there." 

My voice came out a little heavier than I intended. Also, the words I chose were slightly influenced before I spat them out. 

But as I sensed she seemed to quiet down for now and at the moment, I could ask for nothing more than silence. 

The headache was increasing moment after moment as I approached the mirror while trying to somehow balance my feet. 

Finally standing in front of the square golden-bordered mirror I was able to discern whose body I am currently possessing. 

'Shit couldn't have gone worse… '

_______________…

A/N: - Initial chapters would be short… 

312