CH1: Make Very Sure
748 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His eyes snapped open as someone poured trash down on top of him. Roaches and maggots fell on top of him, and he punched forward.

 

While most people would only hurt their hands, Silas wasn’t normal. This was world 4 if he didn’t count a dungeon after world 2. Before, he had been a gamer, but that power was more a world feature of world 2 than an innate power.

 

He had just been in an arena in a world populated by beautiful cannibals where life was cheap, his especially. In that world, there was something called power levels, which had more to do with yin and yang energies. These energies cycled from user to user as people tried to monopolize enough of those energies to become more powerful.

 

Silas had signed up for an arena battle and been screwed over. The champion, an adorable werewolf with big titties and a finely toned bottom, had forced him to be more ruthless than he had planned. Silas had to toss his morals away and burn his own teammates to death for even a chance at winning. He used their ashes to temper his body and raise his power level. When 20 didn’t work, and the werewolf hit her second phase and turned into a giant people-eating wolf, he was forced to get creative. Silas made a ritual to hit the werewolf a hundred times with piercing flamethrower spells. Unfortunately, his body couldn’t handle the tempering from hundreds of burning ashes.

 

When he punched, he unleashed the silver flames he and a butt load of mana. On the bright side, he didn’t have to worry about the bugs anymore. Metal slag poured down on him from the dumpster lid as he struggled to crawl out of the melting rubbish bin.

 

As a multiversal traveler, he had several powers. He still had a power level from the former world, and from the second world, he had his stats and skills. He stood up as his hellfire licked away the filth from his body but left his skin alone.

 

He stood up and looked around. Two men wearing flak jackets like it was the greatest fashion of all time with overly realistic Naruto headbands stared at him and back at the man who dumped old food on him. Silas counted his fingers and toes, which helped distract him from the biggest issue of his new life.

 

He was naked. Oh, his hellfire hadn’t burned his overly durable skin because it found his clothes easier. The path of least resistance and all the laziness that came with it.

 

There was something up with his body. It felt better than it should. Normally he was weak as a kitten during his first few days in a new body, but he wasn’t. That shouldn’t have been possible.

 

Silas leaped on a nearby rooftop and stared at the city at large. No, he didn’t care if anyone saw him do it. Who would believe a naked guy who crawled out of a dumpster had broken the world record for high jumping? Anyone they told the story to would believe they were drinking too much.

 

That sentiment lasted until he got a good look at the mount Rushmore rip-off. Four faces on it told him he was before Shippuden. Then the memories of his other smoothly filtered like drops of paint in a sea of black ink.

 

While he didn’t know where his limits lay in his new body, he wasn’t sure about throwing hands with Madara. “Academy student Silas only on-duty shinobi are allowed on rooftops. Please come down; we need you to answer some questions.” But, unfortunately, he had no clothes or the currency of the land.

 

The memories of his previous life showed him to be an academy student with no talent. All he had were abysmal chakra reserves and a lack of social life. His landlord kicked him out weeks ago, and it was a matter of time before he didn’t show enough promise to be given a stipend.

 

Silas sighed and dropped down. Despite being down on his luck, his body felt more than fit. While he still had abysmal chakra reserves, they were enough to help his current power merge cleanly with his body.

 

Really what more could a guy ask for?

 

Silas would have liked Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Karin to be of dating age. Unfortunately, he didn’t know if this world was vanilla Naruto or a special case. Thankfully he wasn’t a beginner in the new world, and by how chakra worked, his soul probably already had its share of the stuff stored away. In other words, his future bodies would be able to handle more of his accumulated stats.

 

By his current estimate, he had a PL of around 100. That meant he could easily bench around 150 to 200 tons, thanks to his E- rank stats due to his current PL. If asked how it all worked, he couldn’t say for sure. In the last world, his stats and power level merged to be his PL equaled his stats. Through that effect, he had ranks that multiplied his effectiveness when his PL reached certain levels. Currently, he had a 16 times multiplier at PL 100.

 

The chunin-ranked shinobi used water jutsu to try and put out the hellfire, happily burning the dumpster into slag to no avail. Hellfire wasn’t bothered by any water but by those that flowed through the underworld. The silver flame he used didn’t have a will of its own, so it probably didn’t care about the river Styx either.

 

He raised his hand, and the hellfire burning the dumpster died down until it went out.

 

Silas had no idea what the scaling was between him and the chunin. If he punched one, would they splatter? Using his power was dangerous, and he didn’t know how to scale it down. He didn’t want things to devolve into a fight, but if it happened, he would tear them apart.

 

“No hand seals; how long have you been training your fire jutsu?” One of the nin asked.

 

“I don’t know; how long sounds like this wasn’t an accident?” Silas asked and remembered the cold his other felt before climbing into the dumpster to avoid the cold. “All I remember is being really cold and wanting warmth. It's pretty chilly out here; could a poor penniless orphan borrow some clothes. Mine have burned away.” Silas said.

 

Stats like constitution made most weather conditions a non-issue. He could take a bath in boiling oil and come out unscathed. But, on the other hand, he didn’t want to run around with his junk hanging out.

 

 

The shinobi were cool when he showed some potential. He was in a nice pair of pants and in a nice warm apartment, paid for by Konoha’s loyal taxpayers. The silver flame that water jutsu couldn’t put out was impressive. He wasn’t sure what his flames would do against Amaterasu, and the less he thought about illusions, the better.

 

He entered the academy with a skip in his step, even if graduation was coming soon. He was an orphan from the fox attack by a civilian family. His chakra was low, and he would probably have been kicked out of the village if he hadn’t shown his silver flame. That might have been better. He could wait and capture his kunoichi as they left the village. Becoming a bandit king might have been the better plan.

 

Silas mourned his lost opportunity as he stepped into the alien yet familiar classroom. After seeing it on manga panels, a tv screen, memories, and his own eyes, it felt ridiculously familiar. The entire walk over, he had worried that he would feel out of place but no.

 

He made his way to a seat close to the front and sat down next to the pretty young pink-haired angel of his dreams.

 

“What the hell are you doing? I want Sasuke to sit by me. Go away, loser; you aren’t even worth my time.” Sakura yelled.

 

His image of her from image fap to hentia.org shattered. “Hey, I wanted to sit by Sakura; what are you doing.” Silas blinked and realized Ino and Sakura hadn’t gotten stuck in the doorway in their attempts to get in. But, of course, that could only mean he had already changed the timeline.

 

“Sakura, do you have a dick,” Silas asked.

 

The entire class went quiet. “Hey, how could you ask that of Sakura,” Naruto said.

 

Silas gave the blonde a friendly smile. “Naruto, I need to be sure we aren’t in one of the futa dimensions. Now,” Sakura slapped him hard across the face, and he felt her wrist snap.

 

“What is your face made of?” Sakura yelled.

 

Silas got up and approached the pink-haired angel. “I must be sure.” He felt Naruto punch him and the blonde’s knuckles shattered. A sigh escaped his lips. “You guys could drive a man to drink,” Silas said, holding out his pinky to the girl.

 

“Pinky, promise that you don’t secretly have a sausage between your legs. My sanity wouldn’t be able to take it if that were the case.” 

 

“What is your head made of?” Naruto yelled while clutching his hand.

 

“I think someone has a crush on you, Sakura,” Ino yelled while giggling.

 

“Sasuke, sit by me,” Sakura yelled.

 

The screeching was annoying but not enough for him to overlook Sakura’s good sides. Still, he had to check. He reached forward and felt blessedly nothing between her legs. Another blow smashed against his face like a bug against a windshield. “My hand,” Sakura screamed.

 

“So, this is a vanilla dimension, after all,” Silas said and returned to his seat, confident that nothing could go wrong. Sakura had no sausage and would be perfectly datable in a few years. All he had to do was become friends with her and wait for the right time. Why stop with Sakura? He should get them all. What else was a Naruto world for?

 

The Last World Warning Vore

11