prologue 2
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 3989 April 1, ??? Temple's Garden, 16:00~??:??

"Help!" "They came from... Behind!" "Don't come near me!"

All sorts of chaos was going though the group of men who did not go inside the Temple, dying left and right. "How did it come to this?" A man just asked... indeed, why?

(20 minutes earlier)

"Men, follow us into the temple to be able to get out of here!" Alfred shouted but none really paid attention to him because of a man in the other side called Bob shouted things that caught the attention of the group. "Guys, we had enough of this! We where worked like a slave till now, but things have changed! Look ahead, there is only death, they will use you as sacrifices to keep their asses alive! I will get us out of here, there is a door behind us! We don't have to obey these tyrants anymore, they don't have power! Where are the guns we where so scared of?".

"Y-yea! That's right!" "Fuck Gabunel and Alfred!" "Yea, we had enough of your bullshit!" and so everyone sided with Bob who was pleased with the outcome. "Alfred, can we complete the temple with just us?" Gabunel whispered a question to Alfred.

"Yes, I will try to get us out... I just wanted to not delay work on the out post." Alfred showed a disappointed face as he answered Gabunel. Gabunel who saw Alfred's face of disappointment just ignored it and told him to lead the way out. "Yes, we should leave."

And so Gabunel and Alfred entered the Temple, leaving behind 20 men roaring at them as they leave. And as soon as Gabunel and Alfred enter the Temple the Temple door closes leaving no way out for them and no entry for Bob's team. "Hey... what is that?" one of the men on a corner of the group squints his eyes to see what was lurking in the woods, unbeknownst to him that was the worst thing he could of done.

--- Temple Hall ---

Inside the Temple of the Unknown God

"Alfred, is the door shutting because of entering or something else?" Gabunel had a feeling he just escaped a horrifying scene. "No, we just got lucky, the door is said to always be open but closes at 'night'." but the response just left Gabunel with more questions. 'There was no sun.' but he put these thoughts behind as Alfred signaled him to take cover behind the huge pillars as he looked around.

It was a huge corridor with huge pillars up to 20meters tall holding up this missive temple, and all pillars had a few light sources that looked like torches but with bright pink illuminating the path ahead with only what seemed like a carpet made out of pure gold. into a black 3 meter tall door with a circular hole in the middle and was decorated with a bit of gold and red gems here and there with no pattern what so ever.

"Sir, we are clear, lets go." and so they run slowly up to the door to inspect it with no worry of what was happening out side the temple.

--- Temple's Garden ---

Outside the Temple of the Unknown God

Bob was just waiting around waiting for the scouting team he sent out a minute ago. "How big is this place? How are they not back yet?!" Bob was inpatient man, no one knew how he survived under Alfred's strict supervision. "Maybe something happed to them?" the men around where getting nervous as they tried pushing the door of the Temple open with no success.

But soon enough someone came out of the trees surrounding them. "Hey their here! Bob they came back!" the guys pushing the Temple door stopped and ran strait up to the team coming out of the trees. "Hey did you find something?!" "Is there water?!" "I'm hungry! I hope you guys have something to eat!" Everyone had asked something but instead of a response they got silence, until Bob came to them asking them how it went.

All the exploration team did was look at Bob with fish eyes for a long minute. 'Something is wrong, why isn't my body moving? I cant move... I should of went with Sir Alfred...' as he thought that the exploration team that did not move or talk for so long moved, but not in the good way as they opened their mouth wide enough to drop down to their chest, in horror everyone tried to move and run off... but all the body did was move into the former exploration team. 'NO! I don't want to die yet!' 'WHAT IS THAT NOOO!' 'Don't eat me!!!' all they could do is scream in terror in their minds.

And so one by one the monsters where eating only the men's head as that was going on another exploration team came back sane, but only to see something they wont forget even after death. Bob being beheaded right in front of them, as they saw that they ran strait to the forest but what waited for them inside the forest was a horrifying creature, a 2 meter tall woman wearing a brown suit long brown hair with green all around it and the skin was made of natural wood as if it in itself was a tree... And a good E cup.

"Fuck..." The only thing the 2nd exploration team said in unison, indeed fuck, if they got a question with 2 answers with a 50/50 chance to win, they lost the 50/50 as the monster moved her hair and went strait into the nearest guy. "Aaagh!" but with just one scream the guy went limp so the monster retrieved her hair and dropped the man onto the ground.

"Help!" "Don't come near me!" "Agh!" One by one they died or so they thought, it was way worse. After all the monster sucked their soul and sent them to the 'kitchen', a place one would call 'hell'.

--- Temple Hall ---

"So we have been to 4 doors and none where for something of importance..." Gabunel was thinking about the layout of the Temple as it was quite unique, as he has been to many temples over his time traveling around the world wonders, but this Temple was weird.

Most Temples where made for the purpose of respect, admiration, belief of a god. But this Temple has nothing a regular temple should have, for example it does not have a praying room, gathering room, dining hall, kitchen and not even a sacrificial room.

"Sir Gabunel, I found something!" Alfred called out to the thinking Gabunel, which he just sighed and walked over to Alfred.

"Sir Gabunel, I found this." as he showed what he found to Gabunel. It was a ball made out of pure gold that somehow glowed a little. Then looking at the end of the golden carpet to the mysterious black door. "I think we found our key. Good job Alfred." Gabunel was smiling as they walk over to the door and put in the ball of pure glowing gold.

1