prologue 3
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Alfred puts in the golden ball inside the hole in the door at the end of the golden carpet with a tight fit, the ball's glow gets stronger as the patternless gold and red gem dots start to move and form what seems like star signs but at the same time it did not resemble any of the ones we know.

But as soon as what we think are stars stop moving the door instantly disappears and instead there is only a portal like void left. "What? Where is the door Alfred?" Gabunel turns around to look at Alfred to explain to him what just happened, after all a door isn't supposed to just disappear like it was never there, and what was this dark and cold void where the door should of been.

"Its all up to you now..." Alfred just looks at Gabunel with a smile, and starts running towards where the portal like void is. And as he touches the void he starts to disapear just like the door did just slower and more painfully, but Alfred did not scream just bits his lips and pulls out something that looked like a spoon from his pocket, and pierces the void that lets out a horrifying screech out of pain.

But Alfred was not done as he starts digging up the void making it screech even louder, but he too was getting tired and in pain but giving up now would be a disgrace for him and his promise.

--- 15 Years ago ---

"Alfred! Wait for me!" A girl shouted at Alfred who was running off towards the top of the mountain they where in. "Your so slow, Sena!" It was a peaceful day like most, Sena chasing down Alfred and Alfred who was always running towards the top of the mountain that was his family's property.

Sena was a 8 year old with black hair with a white dress with red net patterns with a sunflower sewed into the bottom of the dress of course it was done by Alfred and given to Sena but when he gave it he said it was done by his mother, and Sena being Alfred's fiancee she didn't think of it much as all she cared was that she received something from Alfred.

Sena was from another big house called Heroa Family and was in alliance with Harabel and Ogood Family. Sena being Alfred's fiancee she quite often came to the Ogood's family house to play with Alfred and to make sure that Alfred does not go for other girls but that was only Sena's though as she was full of love for Alfred.

But happiness in only temporary and despair is eternal. As Alfred slipped of a cliff but thankfully Sena still had strength to grab onto Alfred before falling of to the bottom of the mountain. "Alfred! Climb up!" Alfred just nodded and garbed onto the ledge of the cliff, but Alfred who was scared and trembling slipped off again but this time with Sena who was grabbing onto Alfred's arm.

-----

---

-

As Alfred woke up he looked looking for Sena as he was worried about her as her fiance and his first love. "Alfred you're finally awake! Thank god!" It was Sena who woke up sooner than Alfred, and as she was going for a hug Alfred hugged Sena one step faster and started crying, seeing that Alfred was crying Sena started to tear up.

After a minute they stopped crying as they remembered what happened and had to get out of there otherwise they would get punished by the maids or if unlucky by their parents, they did not want that so they started looking around and saw that they where in front of a Temple.

As curiosity takes over both their minds they go inside the Temple, and as they do the Temple's door shut them inside. And all they see is a golden carpet with pillars at the side with bright pink torches leading into a black door with a hole in the middle with platinum and red gems with no pattern what so ever as decorations.

Sena thinking about her training new this was definitely a trap, but all she thought was getting at least Alfred out, as a person with more worth that her but more so because it was who she loved and who she cared about. But thinking about said things Alfred found something. "Sena! I found this ball that's glowing!".

And of course it was a glowing ball made out of platinum. "A ball made out of platinum... And its glowing?" And so she looked back at the mysterious door. "Maybe that's the way out?" And so they walk up to the door and put it the glowing platinum ball, and as they do the platinum and red gems in the door start moving into what seems to be a constellation of sorts.

And soon after the door disappears and in its place there is a portal like void, dark and cold just like how someone would expect the void to be like. "Alfred. I'll go inside it first and come back to get you if it's safe. But... but if I don't return, tell my mom and dad 'I'm sorry' ok?" at the end you could hear a sniff as if she knew... what was inside the other side of this cold portal. "Huh? Sena, what do you mean? I'm going with you!".

"NO! Alfred, I'll come back. I promise and maybe if I don't... You will come looking for me?" At this point Sena was already jumping though the portal. "I-I promise!" And with that Sena disappeared into the portal that closed soon after shocking Alfred. "Sena?! No Sena!".

After that all he could remember was holding a spoon like object in his hands and waking up in his room, promising to himself that he will get revenge on whatever it was that took Sena from him. 

--- Present ---

"GIVE BACK SENA!" as he screamed digging though the void, tearing it apart little by little and the void screeches getting louder and louder.

"Alfred!" Gabunel was horrified at what he was seeing and for some reason he could not move his body as he wanted and could only cover his bleeding ears with his hands and look at Alfred's back as he was digging the void.

But once he blinked once he was on his office. "What? Was it a dream?" But looking at his body he could definitely say it wasn't as he saw claw marks and a spoon in one hand and in the other he had an baseball sized eye that seemed like it reflected the universe.

"ALFRED!" He ran out of the office and strait into the elevator and and ran out to see that no one was there, not even the giant skull he worked so hard for. And the fact that he does not remember anything after he blinked made him rage and wanted to trow out the eye and the spoon, but remembering Alfred all he could do was not trowing his sacrifice away...

0