DTT-NewLife-Chapter2 – The Robbery Part 2
81 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The robber called Lisbon was furious. “Rio! What the hell are you doing?! Can you stop thinking about women for a few minutes?! How can you even think of having s*x right in the middle of an operation? If we can get away with this, I’ll let you f*ck 10 girls a day!”

“Boss! You know me! Once I get into the mood, I won’t be able to control myself anymore! How else would I be in jail the first place?”

“What the actual f*ck!” Lisbon cried. He flipped up his left wrist and check his watch. “Quick! The cops will arrive after 11 minutes!”

“Enough! I can f*ck real fast! 5 minutes is all I need!” The robber called Rio was delighted that his leader had given him the green light. He then lounged forward and carried Yan Fei up.

“NOOO!! HELP!!! NOOOOO!” Struggling as much as she could, she cried for help.

“Hahahaha” the robber laughed. He then placed Yan Fei on top of the bank counter, facing her inward. He then pushed Yan Fei firmly against the counter, face down with one hand and tore off her skirt with his other hand. His strength was so immense that he ripped the skirt off in one pull.

SKIRRT!

The sound of the skirt ripping off could be heard among the anguished tone of Yan Fei’s helpless cries. She continued to struggle, wiggling her legs as hard as she could. There were only a few pieces of fabric covering her lower part.

The masked robber laughed maniacally. “You b*tch*s love to wear these kinds of short skirts! I almost thought that you weren’t wearing anything underneath! Haha! I would have snapped my d*ck if I were to just poke it in!”

Yan Fei continued to struggle and scream, her efforts to free herself were not only in vain but had also angered him so.

“Argh! Stop struggling!”

BAM!

He slammed her head on to the counter and the struggling stopped. Yan Fei was still conscious. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, smudging all over her makeup. Her sobs echoed through the deafening silence of the crowd who could not do anything to stop her violation.

Rio reached for what remained of her skirt and yanked something out so quickly that Yan Fei was screaming in pain. In his hands was a snapped purple colored T-back undergarment. He then pushed the panties against his own face and took a deep breath.

“GRAHHA AH AH AH! THE SMELL OF A B*ITCH ALRIGHT!”

With one hand still on her back, pressing her against the counter, he reached out with his other hand to undress his pants.

Yan Fei gazed down and saw what he was doing and finally realized that she was about to be raped. Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped open in horror. She cried out as loud as she could. “NO! NO!!!! HELP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!” More tears rolled down. The counter was almost filled with her tears and blood, mixed into a recipe of absolute horror for a common, ordinary little office lady. It was just too much for her to take in.

As her cries grew louder and louder, the rest of the victims went even quieter. There was nothing but the raging heart beats and terrified breaths. No one else dared to stand up and fight back under the threat of the guns facing them.

Silver could not help himself. His knuckles were clenched so tightly that he could have sworn that his nails have already pierced his palms. He was angry. Angry at his own disability to do anything at all. In a money or life situation, he would gladly choose his life over millions of euros. However, there was an innocent girl, about to be raped right in front of his eyes! How could he just ignore that! But! The opponent had guns! He could not just dash out and unleash his martial arts without a plan. He might get shot before he could even save the girl!

Silver scanned the entire room for anything that he could use. He spotted an ashtray on a table in in front of him. He then kept close watch at the closest gunman, Lisbon! He would have to wait for the perfect moment to strike!

“Aww come on baby! Let me f*ck you good!” Diamond snickered evilly. He already had his pants down. He then slapped her ass, and was getting ready to… But Before he could do it…

“ARGH!” He screamed in pain and quickly withdrew his hands that was on the table. The hand was bleeding from a deep bite wound.

“You b*tch! You dare bite me!” Rio yanked her hair, raising her head up. He then slammed her head directly at the countertop. With a loud thud, Yan Fei went completely silent. Blood started to ooze out of her head. She was completed out of it, her eyes unfocused.

Dazed and immobile, the girl was barely conscious. “Hmph! I’ll f*ck you till you come begging for more!” Rio then smacked her bare, exposed butt again and lifted one of her legs, trying to find a perfect position to slide it in.

Just then, Silver had leaped to his feet. He quickly grabbed the ashtray on the table and flung it across the room. He set his eyes fixed on his target’s head, Lisbon the robber’s boss that was with is back to the hostages!

Silver start walking slowly but steady in his direction looking for the right moment to smack him in the head.

WHACK!

The strike was so strong that the robber Lisbon was completed spun around and fell onto the ground!

In a flash, Silver quickly slammed him a few more time and even threw a strong punch, he was under pressure so he ended up hitting him to much the robber was bleeding too much there was even some white stuff coming out of his head probably brain mass. Silver starts to get sick; he threw up a bit but he managed to swallowed it again, he had no time to it or he would die, he reached the revolver that was in Lisbon hand.

Quick as lighting, Rio dove for the short gun on the counter next to him as Silver grabbed the revolver at the same time and used the back of the dead robber as a shield.

The masked robber Rio quickly pulled Yan Fei up and hid behind her, using her as a human shield. He screamed for his accomplices. “Lisbon! Lisbon! How are you!? Hey! Boss! Boss!”

Silver aimed the gun at Rio and used his other free hand to grab hold on the other robber. “Your boss is tired. He’s taking a nap!”

“Nap my ass!” Rio pointed the shotgun at Silver’s direction and screamed. “Let my boss go!”

“Let her go first!” said Silver bravely without any trace of fear in his voice.

“F*ck you! Let him go! I’ll shoot her brains out!” said Rio. His eyes radiated with killing intent.

Silver Lean remained calm and cool. He said, “Go ahead then. Try and shoot! By the time she’s dead, you’re dead too!”

“Sh*t! Sh*t!!!” Rio cursed and cursed. He was not a brilliant man to think of a way out. He could only stand right there and battle with his wits.

They were in a stand-off. The atmosphere got even more intense.

Tick…tick…The sound of the wall clock echoed through the room. The masked robber Rio was sweating intensely. His mask turned a little dark as the cotton absorb his perspiration.

Tch! The longer it dragged on, the worse the situation would get! They had calculated precisely that the entire process would take roughly 15 minutes for the bank to send a silent alarm to the police station, and for the police to arrive! In that 15 minutes, they would need to escape! If the police arrive, they could do nothing but surrender without condition. They would then be sent off to jail for at least 20 to 30 years! If he refused to cooperate, he would be shot on the spot!

No matter which path he took, neither of it was what he wanted!

The killing intent in his eyes grew stronger and stronger. Right now, the only thing he could consider was his own life! He wants to kill Silver, and if he does that, he could also kill off his boss! That was fine, fewer portions to share later!

“Yo! Lisbon! I have already…” Porto had just only came out of the vault, carrying a huge bag that was obviously filled with bundles of cash! He quickly noticed that something was wrong and raised his gun up.

BAM!

Silver Lean reacted first. A shot was fired before the robber could shoot.

The masked robber Porto staggered a little before falling down on his back! There was a deep gunshot wound on his chest.

Silver quickly turned the gun and aimed at Rio!

His marksmanship was not too weak! He used to go hunt in the mountain with his gramps, so he was used to aim and shot, obviously he wasn’t an expert and got a little lucky there.

The masked robber Rio had never thought that Silver would resort to killing just like that. He even killed the other robber without any hesitation! Rio had just wasted his one in a lifetime chance of attacking!

The two of them were back to a Mexican standoff!

1 minute…2 minutes! 3 minutes!

“Wee…woo…wee…woo” In the midst of complete silence, the echoed sound of the police sirens could be heard approaching!

Panic started to tear at Rio thoughts. He began to frantically look left and right for a way out! If he does not act now, death would be the only way out!

ARGH!

He raised his gun and pulled the trigger!

BAM!

BAM!

Two-gun shots was heard in the same time! Thud! Thud! Both Silver and Rio had fall back, taking along the hostages they had been clinging to!

Did they kill each other?!

Amidst the eerie silence, no one in the bank dared to stand up, fearing that either one of the robbers might get up and shot them!

On the floor Silver was bleeding he was shot on the chest he even tried to use the dead robber was a shield during the standoff, but it didn’t work, at least he was pretty sure he killed the last robber.

“Arghh!! To think that I would try to act like a hero, cough cough”

Ahhh its so cold, my conscious is fading Too, I shouldn’t let that happened, I will probably never wake up again if I let it go.

I tried to pinch myself to hurt myself to not let it fade, but I couldn’t feel anything at this point I had already lost too much blood.

But I don’t regret saving the girl, I should just sleep for a bit…

My conscious fade…

DARKNESS…

0