DTT-NewLife-Chapter 4 – The New World Part 2
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the white light faded, I found myself in the center of a town. Yes, this was a town, but it wasn’t an ordinary town. Rather… it looked like a medieval town from a fantasy video game. The roofs were thatch and straw, and the houses were made of cheap wood. The pathways were made of dirt. I saw horses in front of various buildings and even a few riding them, and everyone was walking around in really grungy looking villager clothing. One or two people had armor on, and I even saw a few weapons in sheaths. Where was I?

“Where am I?” I asked out loud.

“Eh?” A passing big sister with large breasts stopped as she was walking by and looked at my clothes strangely and then hurried her steps.

“Ah…” I sigh …

 I’m not bad looking for you to run away like that. Silver thought bringing is hand to his face.

I then looked at my clothes, that are full of blood and realize why she run away…

Where is this, Well, I wasn’t going to ask this pretty big-breasted woman such questions. I’d start to look crazy. What was going on? been taken to an isekai world, just like those web novels I read?

…. YESSSSSSS…..

“Um… in that case, do you know where I can get information?” I asked.

Normally the best place would be the adventurer’s guild or some tavern or some inn.

One option, this world was fake, and I was in some sort of dreaming state. In that case, there were no consequences to my actions, and I should just enjoy myself. The second option was that I was in another world for real, in which case I could die really easy. That was kind of frightening. Either way, I wouldn’t step out of line until I knew which it was.

I make my way out of the plaza and hurried to somewhere more quiet where I can check my status again and try to clean my clothes…

As I walked down, I noticed more of the people around me. Some of them had tails and ears that came out of the top of their head. Would these be animalkin? I had never seen a catperson or dogperson before, but the buff looking guy who just passed me totally looked like he had cat-ears on his head. This place was quite cool.

Well I final managed to find a weel in a more secluded place and take out my shirt and start to clean it but before that I used it to clean my body, that now was a bullet scar on the chest.

Looking at my reflection on the water I still look the same. I have yellowish-brown hair and green eyes; I was somewhat tall at 1,80 meters but here looks like it’s a normal size. I’m a little fit, my face is probably a little better than average…

Well It’s time to work, let’s check the status again… I thought saying the word status out loud.

Information window

            [Name] Silver Lean

            [Sex] Male

            [Age] 21

            [Race] Human

            [Level] 1

            [Job] Thief

            [Title] None

Status Windows:

Points: 16

            [Vit] 1

            [int] 1

            [wis] 1

            [str] 1

            [dext] 1

Skills: Stealth and Steal

“How should I spend my points? Ahhh lets go with a thief build like the ones in games”.

Status Windows:

Points: 0

            [Vit] 1 + 4

            [int] 1

            [wis] 1

            [str] 1 +5

            [dext] 1 +7

 

Well I’m pretty happy with the stats I choose, vit will buff my endurance and probably the damage I can take will be bigger. Strength will buff my physical power, meaning I can jump higher and will have more strength to do other things too. Dexterity will get my agility higher and buff the skills I have for now.

I’m now clean and ready to look for some adventure guild or tavern to look for more information about this world.

0