Chapter 20: Meeting
324 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A year had passed ever since Vision was born and at the next day of that is war with Ultron and now with 1 year training and taking experience from the masters, I can already say that I have no regrets being half part of this team.

I roam the country and countries near the USA with my flight, raiding bad guys and helping people deal with some criminals, I secretly ask Vision to help me from recognising criminals that the law ignores or cannot find. 

With his help, every time I met criminals a device will recognise the face and show what crimes that person commit and I promise myself to tell Vision to screen out those with light crimes and only show those with heavy crimes like murder, arson , kidnapping and other perverted things like **** and sexual assault. 

I nearly pass out on how many criminals I have to beat up in a day as most of the people I met is punishable and could be sent to prison if investigated carefully. I should've mention that Vision help me with less advanced A.I who can help me with answering some questions and calling the police to arrest some people that the AI recognised that certain people with crimes. I can't manually make every phone call so I leave it to the AI.

Wandering in the city enjoying foods and taking out criminals in the process on the way to perform my task. Yeah, I am more like a vigilante, I don't consider myself hero like spider-man and daredevil who has good heart and never ask for return from whom they help.

I only help people when it is convenient to me to help. I'm not saying I refused someone who ask me for help but I insisted on watching others do their work and not get involved. For example, police jobs arresting criminals, I won't get involved on too much of their work even though most of them are always late at the crime scene. Firefighters rescuing people out of burning building and burning forest, I mean that's their job so let them perform their work without someone like me interfering.

That's why spider-man has infamy to the police as he kept beating criminals and hanging them and police can't do their job done with. Some superheroes like daredevil and iron fist are more focus on their big enemies than some small gang of mischief criminals. 

Speaking of gang and daredevil, we almost met each other during one night with both of us fighting gangsters with some bad reputation. The gangs are not too far to each other so I heard the gangs shouting who they are fighting against. 

We did not see each other obviously as he is blind and also because buildings are blocking my sight but I still heard the gangsters described him as a man in red suit with two sticks and master in martial arts.

We didn't say hi to each other when we met that night but maybe some other time, I'm still moving from place to place to get my task done and met Krista a few more times. Her studies have shown her a way on where her path as she was in the middle of the times where disaster always strike the people and she's keen on being a doctor who can work at the hospital where she can help all kinds of people.

What a kind lady, maybe because her parents was also a Doctors so she chose this profession to follow their footsteps. Her father works at the hospital as a surgeon and her mother works her time inside the laboratory with her colleagues studying human regeneration or something like virus. 

That was a dangerous profession as I remember before passing through here, my past world is still on pandemic. Many theories and writers that covid19 is just a conspiracy of the government to weakens the economy of other country. While some said that it started from some scientists have conducted research on bats and got infected by the virus and still interact with people.

Well now I know her parents profession and her dreams to be also a doctor but she get sad because her parents also died a few years ago in an accident. The same as mine, also in accident but the good thing are we both survive the accident when that happened. She got her aunt to take care of her and spoil her since she's the only niece her aunt got so her life is not that bad.

I am orphan and have to live independent but got involved to human experiment and just wish to some God or entity who maybe heard his plead and switch with me. 

My time on this city is worthwhile as I watch The Punisher bash and beat those criminals to the ground, his martial arts is impeccable and expert in guns as he was once a soldier. 

Hmm, when I need help, I should go ask for him he seems nice except for jerks and criminals. I go down to him while he got vigilant to me appearing out of nowhere.

I raised my hand and said " I am not a criminal and I have come for peace." 

Frank Castle " what do you want?" 

" I just want to introduce myself sir, my name is Cain and I know you have been fighting criminals and hate them to the bones specially dirty politicians" I introduce myself first.

I continued as he didn't seem to keen on talking " I also fight criminals and gangs so when maybe we need to team up to deal with big people who have been protected by law from their crimes, maybe we should make a contact to each other. I also planned to have a contact with Daredevil and a man with glowing fist with his Black friend."

Frank Castle's interest is piqued as he ask " so who is this big people protected by law from their crimes"

Yeah that's it, the first bait works " It depends on which of us has Information but not enough evidence, If you know someone like that you can give us a call" 

I gave him my contact information and continued " you can have contact with Daredevil cause you might know each other and trust my strength and credibility as I have once work with the Avengers." 

I said my last piece and said goodbye while showing that I can fly. He just stared at me like it is not the first time he saw something like this.

My next goal was to contact Daredevil and Iron Fist with Luke Cage. When I reach Daredevil doing his usual work as a crime fighting vigilante, he finished beating up gangster and walked to me.

"I haven't seen you for quite a while but I heard you're also fighting criminals in this city so what are you here for?" Matt Murdoch aka Daredevil, got blind by radioactive material but strengthened his other senses, learn martial arts from an old blind and decided to be a crime fighting vigilante in the night and a good lawyer in the day.

" That was a good joke " we smiled at each other as that was really a joked from a fellow who does the same hobby as him. 

What a charismatic man ' I thought to myself thinking this Matt Murdoch was a lady's man even though he's blind " I contacted you to propose that we can do bigger job than just to fight small time gangsters."

3