Chapter 26: UN Disaster
148 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

T'chaka was giving his speech when he noticed his son jumped at him and then they both got blasted by the explosion. 

T'chala was too late , his father, the King of Wakanda died in his arms as blood of his father covered his hands and clothes.

He swore to get revenge as this is declaration of war with the Kingdom of Wakanda. He saw a red haired woman sat two meters away from him and said her condolence.

T'chala " In my culture, death is not the end"

" My father was very peaceful but I'm not my father."

Natasha " there is force that is tasked to bring Barnes-" 

T'chala interrupted her " Don't bother Romanoff, I'll kill him myself." He walked away ready to hunt Barnes with his Black panther suit.

Natasha and Steve talked to the phone and she warns him to stay put or else someone will arrest him.

How can Steve stay put when his best friend is getting arrested or maybe even killed in action. Steve stubbornness has been enhanced by super soldier serum along with his other perks.

He's the type to die trying than just watch his friend get besieged by his enemies.

In a few hours, three enhanced super soldier had a chased that create a commotion by their abnormal speed and strength, one guys flying with a jet pack joined the chased to delay a man in a black suit that is similar to Black Panther.

Later the suspects are identified as Steve Rogers aka Captain America, the patriotic hero who have fought and risked his life countless times for this country and the world is arrested. This is not the first time Steve is branded with a title of a criminal.

Next is the known bomber who killed and injured the meeting of UN getting apprehended as criminal with no chance to get free.

Lastly was unexpected to most people as he is the prince of Wakanda with high tech suit and an enhanced individual the same as Captain America.

The three are sent to the headquarters detained for the commotion they caused while Bucky Barnes, the suspect is locked to a cell sole for individual like him. 

Baron Zemo disguised, got closed to Bucky while cutting off all the power of the facility and proceeded to brainwashed Barnes and become Winter Soldier.

Several Russian words are needed to be said in order for Winter Soldier to appear. When Bucky was on the verge of breaking the cell door, Baron Zemo finished reciting and Winter Soldier waited for orders.

"Report soldier"

" Ready to comply"

While the power is out, Barnes is on a rampage. Everywhere he go is someone knock down. This facility cannot contain the Winter Soldier, unfortunately for him Captain Steve is there to retrieve his best friend. 

Winter Soldier met and defeated guards, Falcon, Tony, Natasha and Agent Carter.

T'chala almost got the Winter Soldier but he got away and escape to the roof top to ride the helicopter.

Steve predicted his intention so there it is, the iconic Captain America vs the helicopter. Winter soldier has no choice but to crash the helicopter together with Steve. As they survived that and both falls down to a water, they will disappear with only Sam Wilson knowing where they go.

Baron Zemo already escaped, his cunning mind already made plans for everything and surely his next plan will break the Avengers apart. 

The chaos Winter soldier made inside the facility slapped the faced of the people who were managing this building and letting an important and dangerous criminal out in the world.

Steve, Bucky and Sam had a good talk at a abandoned factory with Bucky telling all he knows about the other Winter soldiers.

Steve wanted Tony's help to find the mastermind of this chaos but Sam figured Tony will be tied because of Accords.

" we're on our own now." Steve proclaimed 

" Not really, I know a guy" Sam replied

Chapter 27: Preparation 

Tony Stark is having a bad day as Steve, Sam and Barnes are missing. He knows they are hiding Barnes from the government but he's still waiting for Steve to call him to give up Barnes to the UN for his crimes.

Natasha escorted T'chala to his car " you're sure you can find him?"

T'chala " our resources are considerable "

Natasha " yeah, It took 70 years before the government find Barnes"

T'chala look at her, for sure she knows something " you know where they could be find?"

" I know who does"

Tony Stark have investigated where would Captain be and he check all possible locations where he can find Steve and there are less and less place where he might go and hide.

When he got an intel from Vision that Clint took the Maximoff twins from the house arrest, he think that following this will lead to Barnes and Steve and talk it out. He thought of the possibility that Captain is getting ready to force his way out of this country and hide from the government until it cools down.

He doubted or maybe never considered that they may be someone controlling the situation in the dark to tear apart the Avengers. With Steve taking the twins out and leaving Vision out, he already chose his team, team who chose to sign the Accords and Steve who believes that their freedom is more important than being supervised by the United Nation.

Tony shared what he finds to Rhody and help him invite a person that can have a chance to prevent Steve from leaving. The only place Steve has a chance to go and leave was the airport where the Quinjet is boarded. 

Leipzig-Halle Airport

The Leipzig-Halle Airport is an international airport in Schkeuditz, Saxony. The place where they docked the Quinjet, Steve is ready to force his way out which may result in a physical brawl between his faction who agreed to Sokovia Accords and Captain America's faction.

Natasha already invited T'chala to help arrest Barnes and Vision is already on the team while Rhody is inviting someone from the government, Tony just need one more person and he already knows who to call but in cases like this, he should've invite one more person.

Tony flew to New York, Queens where he will meet a guy who have been recently acquired fame on the internet as a vigilante, he kept forgetting the name well he should ask him when they met.

Tony visited the home of the guy and met with a mature and beautiful aunt ' lucky guy who married her' Tony thought.

Conversation with the ladies have been one of his many talent. May Parker is her name, her husband died of mugging and she has no idea her nephew is one of the crime fighting vigilante.

The door opens while Peter is going in directly to his room when he notice a guess, his idol Iron man Tony Stark.

He heard his aunt him being scholar by Stark Tech Industry. Tony and Peter talk to his room and Tony told him his real objective that is to show him a clip of spider-man swing in front of a camera.

Peter want to deny it but Tony showed him more clips of what spider-man is capable of, he's also an enhanced individual. Peter demanded its fake video from youtube but for Tony he is not a good liar.

Tony found the suit Peter use as spider-man. " So you're the spider-ling? Crime fighting spider? Spider-boy" he kept making fun the kids name as he wait for him to admit it on its own.

Tony looked at the clothes Peter wear as his eye-piece have a clever designs but looks ugly and dark. He didn't know Peter has to where darker glasses to make his vision more normal as his senses have been enhanced. 

Tony sit in the bed to talk to Peter that there are someone who needed to be arrested and he needs support. It's difficult for him to ask a kid for help in arresting someone like a super soldier like Steve and Barnes. When he thought about this kid is also enhanced unlike other normal teens. 

" What is really cool is this webbing that has remarkable tensile strength, who manufactured it?" Tony asked.

"I did"

" Well, your suit is in need of upgrade" Tony already thought that this kid will be a good part of the team.

The two talk more about Peter and know his story. At the last piece of conversation Tony will contact him of where and when he will fly out this country to germany, so he just need to wait for his call and his bodyguard will flew him to the location.

While Tony is creating his team to prepare for Steve's arrest, Steve, Sam and Bucky met with Agent Carter to get their suit and prepare for battle and force their team out of this country. 

3