Chapter 38: Vigilantes
107 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later, Rogers, Romanoff, and Wilson went to Syria and Lebanon to stop terrorists who were using Chitauri technology for committing mass destruction, without attracting any public attention. They were there for much of 2017

A week later, we are ready to start the vigilante work, Captain Steve, Natasha, Sam, Wanda , Pietro and I are flying to Syria and Lebanon to stop a terrorists who are using Chitauri technology to make a weapon of mass destruction.

As vigilante works in the dark, we flew to the night and Captain Steve assigned our part, Sam, Natasha and I will go to Lebanon to strike the terrorist and stop their plans while Captain Steve with the twins will go to Syria to do the same.

We drop Captain and the twins and proceeded to our destination. We have our communication device so we get separated to deal our own part. Our reconnaissance are our strongest skills, Natasha is an expert spy who can infiltrate anywhere, Falcon and eye can fly and have drones. 

We started dealing the guards and patrol at the top silently, I just knock unconscious the patrols with my knife hand. Natasha already infiltrated the inside and moving faster will help a lot. After this, we just confiscated all the weapons that has a chitauri technology and call the authorities to arrest these people.

The chitauri technology will not be given to the Lebanon and Syrian government as we are in the dark and they are in the light. They cannot find us as long as we don't want to be found. 

We did more missions like these, some are easy but there are threatening missions that are difficult even for us six's teamwork. We almost didn't stop a nation having a war, but luckily we are fast enough to prevent wars from happening.

I talked to the that there is someone I know who can join our team, and that is Lyla codenamed White Flash. We search for her whereabouts everywhere, we got a clue from where a country, there is a heroine who uses flash bang to fight bad guys and the people she saved spread her names and her purpose.

One night, Lyla again raided some people who did illegal activity and even though this criminals are ready for her arrival they still can't stop her or even see clearly with her speed and blinding light combined.

When she just collected the loot, she saw a flying vehicle hovering over her, she's not too afraid that this maybe is here to catch her like those people who keep chasing her but she already taken care of the recent chasers.

When I saw Lyla not afraid and looking up at the Quinjet, I got a wonderful idea.

" Pietro, you can test her if she's enough to be part of this team , don't underestimate her but don't also injure her heavily or she will escape fast." I plan for Pietro to have a match against he for me to see her growth and for the others see witness her capabilities.

Pietro straight on uses his speed to blur himself and immediately clash with Lyla. The confrontation between them is speed and reflexes as both of them kept flashing on the ground, Pietro's speed can allow him to run on walls and ceilings for a short period of time.

But Lyla's throwing dagger and blinking is very dangerous as she is predicting where he might run and Pietro also knows that she can only teleport where there is a dagger light. But there is too many light dagger and she can even teleport while the throwing dagger is mid air.

Few minutes later, they are studying each other and to take advantage of their speed, the faster person will win this bout. When they are at the peak of heated battle, Quicksilver saw that she got tripped and this is a chance.

" It's already over, Pietro got baited."

Wanda looked at me bummed out.

" Don't look at me liked that, it's your brother who lost." 

As we were talking, Lyla faked tripped and Quicksilver attack her quickly in front of her, Lyla uses her Optic flash and blinding lights blinded Pietro for a moment and that is enough for counter. With the dagger at his throat, Pietro reluctantly surrender. 

We got down and Lyla saw us, startled by my appearance. I teased Pietro for losing and laughed.

" Hahaha Pietro, you lose to my great disciple, you're no longer the fastest man alive." 

Lyla surprised that we know each other and look at me.

I introduce her to Cap and the others " So Lyla, you already know Captain America and Black Widow, this is Sam the Falcon, Wanda and her twin brother Pietro. This is Lyla, an inhuman with light manipulation ability." 

" Lyla, do you want to join our team? We are Vigilante Avengers working in the dark." I invited her straight on, I'm 90% sure she will agree to join.

2