Chapter 39: Vacation
98 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the addition of Lyla on the team, missions is not too difficult, we have more darker suit and Steve without his reliable shield is still a powerful fighter.

Lyla have her own uniform that is simple black pants and boots with white coat like a doctor. Her dagger now look like scalpel and the mask is still the female version of mine.

I modified my mask and coat as the golden lightning on my coat is thinner and the mask have additional horns and head piece. The head piece and the horn was Raven the drone so yeah, it stays at my head like a cap. 

Steve grow his beard and longer hair, Natasha dyed her hair ash gray and Falcon suit is modified a little darker in color with darker wings. 

Wanda didn't change much but her colour have been deeper red as the years go by and her powers stronger. Pietro use the same suit with less blue colour but more on black and gray and use goggles and gloves.

We resume our mission for a few more weeks and we decided to lay low again as our activity is getting noticed by some people. We take a couple of week long vacation to relax our nerve and enjoy our free time. 

Changing clothes and going back to US, with me were Wanda and Pietro along with Lyla. Wanda and Pietro would want to tour in the New York for a while and I invited them to have a meal at our apartment. I already called Aunt Helen that I will brought my friends as a guest so she should get ready to cook as many as possible and we should be nearby so we can also help her cook and buy groceries.

We settle inside and met Krista and Aunt Helen, greeting each other. I introduce the people to each other since I am the only person both side is familiar. 

" This is Wanda and Pietro, they are twins and we are on the same team since we all came from the same place and fought together for a long time, they're are also from Sokovia, right? ." I only know that this twins had been in Russian country.

" This is Krista and Aunt Helen also both are from Sokovia, Krista is graduating soon from medicine and Aunt Helen works as a chef, make yourself at home." I invited them again properly.

" Oh here is Lyla, my disciple. I taught her for a month and now she's on our team."

Lyla don't need long introduction as they already both know her as I told them some story last time.

Aunt Helen and Krista as well as the others said hello to each other and Krista's eyes with Lyla have a little but almost unnoticeable spark when they look at each other's eyes. ' hey, what are they being competitive for when they just met a minute ago?'

We sat down in the living room and Aunt Helen with Lyla helping her cook in the wide kitchen. We purposely renovated the kitchen wider than normal for Aunt Helen to move comfortably when Krista said her Aunt is a chef and coming to live with us.

Now that everybody is settled in the kitchen and living room. We just talked and watch as to past time and have a meal later. 

" Wanda, have you ever thought learning magic but more like sorcery? " I asked as I remember Ancient One should have already met Dr. Strange.

Wanda " Magic ? Sorcery ?"

" Yeah, you are powerful on your own right now but learning more about your power can help you control it and sorcery involved all kinds of things even dimensional creatures that sound like myths." I told her some information I know from my previous life.

Krista is startled when she heard Magic and Sorcery as she is more believer in science " Is magic real? Like wizards with wands and staff?"

Krista only knows that I'm different than normal people when I saved her when we met the first time but she didn't know we're are more powerful than that.

" Yeah Krista, Magic and Sorcery is real but a little different than what the book shows. This magic is more like advanced science that people right now don't yet to discover." 

" Think of it like this, in the past there are more advanced civilisation that learn more about science but they disappear from the world and now people who don't know what they do called it magic and sorcery." I explained clearly as that's what I believe, maybe it's different but who knows, Earth have been formed billions of years ago.

" Can everybody learn that magic and sorcery " Krista kept asking.

" Can everybody become a scientist? " I retorted.

" Learning sorcery has requirements but I don't know what it is but I'm sure Wanda is more than qualified." As one of the most powerful people who use magic, Wanda can be a threat to the multiverse if she decides to be the villain.

Maybe Ancient One and Dr. Strange can taught her to be a good protector of this world. Dr. Strange himself is eccentric who has been time and time again almost failed to protect this world from creatures from other dimensions but he also saved the world more time than anyone knows.

" I'll think about it, for now relaxing and vacation is a must and travelling the world is not bad." Wanda is not as excited as Krista about magic.

"How about you Pietro? Are you still going to follow your sister, you know she can protect herself and don't need an overprotective brother like you all the time." Pietro has been a little down lately as I am not sure of the reason.

I whisper to him " How about finding a woman to cheer you up, you're a good looking and you can try to save a damsel in distress to get her, we have a long time to relax." 

I know him being a man who will chased women in the future. Pietro immediately cheered up to my proposal" Yeah, maybe you're right, I should go shop for clothes"

"Why don't you bring a woman first to shop clothes with you? that will earn you points "

" Okay , okay smartass "

" Cain dear, can I also learn magic?" Krista should be curious if magic and sorcery is really advanced science.

" We'll take time to visit the place if they want to let us in, you know wizards and sorcerers are eccentric. Oh, by the way this tea is from that place when I first visited that place." The tea we were drinking was gifts from Ancient one.

2