Chapter 42: Uniform Upgrade
85 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We notified T'chala of our visit as he greeted our arrival.

" Barnes is on a farm, he chose to live there as it has a peaceful atmosphere" T'chala said. " He's on his way now to meet you."

"What brought you here that you said is urgent ?"

Natasha " Here, Your Highness, this stuff is a biological weapon that will be a dangerous weapon giving it to the wrong hand." 

" The people who have been affected by this will turn crazy and attack everyone around him, but If a large crowd get affected they will attack everybody until only one survive." Natasha paused to let that sink in. " We came here to ask your resources to make a suppressor or cure for this to prevent destruction."

Captain Steve " You should know the potential danger of this if it got out to start a civil war and chaos to a nation."

T'chala " We will surely do all we can and allocate our resources to create a cure for this thing and prevent a destruction from affecting our people." T'chala's first concern is his Kingdom before everywhere else. They may be powerful but a war on the inside will cripple their nation and other country will wage to them if they don't distribute their technology and vibranium.

" Is there anything else that need to be assisted?" T'chala asked.

I raised my hand and asked " Your highness, you know our uniform has been damaged due to long time use on missions, so can I ask for a more advance uniform for help?" It took a full half an hour of thinking something that will not sound choosy and just sincerely asking for help.

" Of course, you all are our friend and this nation won't refuse our friendship, Captain , you can also choose your knew shield." T'chala is very generous to us as we are the nations first guest since a long time ago. " I will find Shuri to ask for all your preferences."

Captain Steve " That's a great help, my friend." Cap already treated T'chala his friend since the other respect them to be his friend.

" Thank you, Your highness."

" Your Welcome, Cain right?" T'chala nodded at me.

" Yes, your highness" I nodded back

We rest at night inside our room. We had our lunch an hour ago, we chose to rest as we just finished our mission and some of us needed the rest mentally and physically.

It's comfortable bed that feels luxurious because we are the guest, Captain and Bucky already met earlier and had a good talk, Bucky still doesn't have the vibranium arm, maybe a year later when Thanos started collecting all infinity stones.

The next morning was another good day to start practicing, I flew at the top of the building with Lyla and practice breathing, we did that at the same time while other is getting up one by one. Sam already got up with Steve and are at the training room.

We go spar one by one and everyone fought everybody until lunch time.

T'chala and Steve go toe to toe with their martial arts and experience both is master in hand to hand combat and also super soldier. 

We had fun till the afternoon, when we did a few things while Natasha is reporting to us our next destination after we get new uniform later.

At the sunset, suddenly the door open on the meeting room. People of Wakanda came in with new boxes inside is our equipment.

First is Captain Steve's shield that look like a black diamond shield on both his arms, it is made of vibranium and it is retractable to look like a gauntlet.

Natasha get a new electric baton powered by vibranium energy that can be assembled to be a electric staff weapon.

Sam get a new jetpack that has red bladed-wings that can be use as weapon made of metal but lighter.

Wanda had a new outfit that look tight-fitted dark red robe with a coat and red gloves. 

Pietro got a whole new look with a speedster look that no matter how fast he is, the uniform won't get caught on fire. It look sleek with silver colour and silver linings and gloves on.

Lyla got a dark suit inside, dark pants and white windbreaker that is along with new mask same as before.

I got with mine was a black pants and shoes with white shirt and a black windbreaker. The mask is the same but lower part is modified and the upper part the horns and glasses is the drone.

Our team enjoy our new weapons and equipment that made our team more brand new and ready to tackle all kinds of problem.

Bucky is still getting treated so he can't joined us yet. We said goodbye and thanks to the people of Wakanda and resume our mission to saving the world in the dark.

The heroes who save the world in the light was the Avengers of Tony Stark with him is Him as Iron Man, War Machine, Vision and the United Nation with Secretary Ross.

Chapter 43: Peter Parker

On the Tony's side, them saving the world with the supervision of the government as they signed the Sokovia Accords. 

Many enhanced individuals already signed the Accords, the shield's main goal is to find these people to arrest them or forced them to sign the Accords and to cooperate with them.

Inhumans and other experiments survivor who've been enhanced or gain superpowers through accident is being monitored by the government and shield. 

Daisy Johnson aka the Quake should already be part of Coulson's team with Reyes's Ghost rider and other team member that solve crimes caused by enhanced individuals.

The young Peter Parker is swinging across the neighbourhood solving small mugging, thief and helping old lady cross the road. 

The days as spider-man is boring as he can't get excited to fighting this way when he already experienced battle with other superheroes on the airport at the Germany.

Texting and sending voicemails to Happy if he can get a mission as he was desperate for some action with his new suit given to him by Mr. Stark.

Now that he is more confident being spider-man, he yearns for action like the Avengers not knowing that every mission is considered dangerous as accident and failure can happen everytime.

But Peter who is still young and naive needed a life lesson that will taught him to be humble.

As the night when spider-man is on the job. Peter witnessed a bank robbery or atm robbery by people who wears Avengers mask.

This people has technology from chitauri that have been scattered during New York battle a few years ago.

The technology is still crude but already impressive considering it is manufactured in the underground with limited resources.

They needed money to support their tech industry and using the chitauri technology to steal is the best approach this people can think since the government will arrest them and confiscate their things if words about this technology got out.

The robbers fought spider-man in the atm bank and almost destroyed the street with that dangerous weapon that look like energy blast use by chitauri. 

The video have been on the internet as spider-man failed to stop the robbers from escaping.

Peter vowed to take them to justice so he started investigating and found a hint from one guy who will plan to take some things to deliver it to the buyer's location.

It's an energy device looking thing that Peter plan to take as evidenced to show Mr. Stark.

The fight begins as Shocker punch Spiderman and send him flying and drove away with the technology.

Spiderman chased the van and almost crashed to every neighbourhood and still failed to arrest the bad guys.

The only fortunate thing was he accidentally found the technology but decided not to tell anyone yet.

As a science geek, his curiosity override his logic to give the dangerous device to authority or Mr. Stark. He wanted to know what's the technology supposed to do and it seems important to those bad guys.

The next night, Spiderman again chased the bad guys with the tracker on with the help of his best friend Ned, who caught him being Spiderman in his room.

The two decided to be partner in crime/ solving crime. Peter put on the Spiderman suit and follow the bad guys.

He didn't know that this third time and they are ready. Spiderman suddenly got ambushed by someone who can fly and grabbed his foot and took off to the sky. 

The man who has wings and jetpack looked more bulky than the man he met during airport battle so this guy is different and more dangerous.

Spiderman suit is designed to protect Peter so parachute automatically open when he reach a certain height and got saved by the winged person's clutch.

But he still not safe as he didn't know how to fly and no buildings to swing on but luckily or unluckily he fall down on the river.

The suit made it difficult to breath and he is stuck on the parachute while underwater.

Fortunately, Mr. Stark sent one of his suit to save Peter from drowning. 

Peter is shivering while confronting Mr.Stark. " How did you find me, did you put tracker on my suit?"

Mr. Stark " I put everything in your suit, including this heater. The heater is a must as Tony experience walking in the cold night while escaping from his enemies.

" What were you thinking?"

" Those guys have technology that looks dangerous, I gotta take the down." Peter argued.

Tony " Take the down?, These are law enforcement's job"

" Why don't you be more like… friendly neighbourhood Spiderman?" Tony is having a headache dealing with a teenager. 

Peter is still naive as he didn't seem to want to listen to Mr. Stark and wanted to work harder to prove himself to Mr. Stark and he can be useful as the Avengers.

2