Chapter 46: Wanda’s Sorcery
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the next day, my guess was right. Peter refused Tony's invitation but Peter who learned his lesson thought it was just a test. 

Tony and Happy just shrugged and I chuckled because I heard people on the other side of the door sounds like reporters and journalists waiting for spider man to show up.

When Peter left the building, Tony watched him proudly like his son grows up. 

Suddenly I spoke to him, " Mr. Stark, it's not only Peter who did all the work, well most of it actually but I still save your plane from crashing and destroying everything." I reason as I also want reward.

" okay, what do you want, you said you didn't do anything when the kid was fighting and you only help him go home?" Tony said when he heard me.

" He ask for my help and I flew immediately, just in time to see him fighting on top of the plane so I help him to not let the plane crash in the city and I also let him fight his own fight but I'm ready to assist and save him if he needs to." I reasoned that me not interfering is for Peter's lesson.

"So, what do you want?" Tony is generous enough to give any rewards. "Do you also want to make you a new suit but your new look still look brand new and …fit your taste perfectly."

"I want the whole building my girlfriend under our name" My reward should be direct its like wanting a house. " The building apartment complex will be a good reward so I can have a own home and I plan to still rent the other floors so renovation is included."

" I'm not greedy right?" I said while smiling. " You're plane full of Stark Tech is almost rob and also almost crash so it won't crash in the middle of the city."

" That's all, Just a house?"

" Yep"

" Okay, Happy should be responsible for that, you heard it Happy?"

" I'll take care of all of it" Happy reassured.

Pepper walked in confused that she didn't see any Spiderman so Tony create another news that is proposing to Pepper Potts in front of the press. Happy threw him the ring and hand-signed okay.

I nodded to happy and flew to where Cap and the others are right now.

At the same time in a country in the middle east, Captain Steve and the others were fighting an army of mob that is suspected to be part of illegal human trafficking, organ trafficking, arms dealing and drug trafficking that was prospering in this country like a hidden king.

The team eventually came to help the people when kidnappers tried to take Wanda and Lyla while staying on this city.

These unlucky encounter led to a more organised crime group that rule this country for a decade. 

Frontally attacking was Pietro, Captain Steve and Sam while inside Wanda is wrecking havoc and Lyla chasing those who escaped and plan to escape and Natasha to rescue the people while cleaning the documents and other similar things.

I got a call that they were in the middle of fighting and I flew faster to join them and maybe there were some loots.

I who don't experience the feeling of killing never got force by the team to get my hands full of blood.

Unlike the three who are soldiers, trained to kill and even if they are more lenient on this era, the atrocity this trafficking organisation did has cross the line of the group so Cap and the others didn't have to hold back from killing as everyone here deserves more than death but there are some that death is the only way as they can get out of prison using their hidden resources and connections to the law.

Wanda and Lyla who nearly got involved in kidnapping, if they are normal women maybe they will be just like others, helpless and weak to fight guys with guns and weapon to abused normal people who they think only as profits.

Now the two red vapour and white flash keep taking lives and bones of this scums and screams of threats and mercy didn't help alleviate the anger of the two women.

As they thought that some people they trafficked for slavery and the organs they took for profit is inhumane enough that some of them maybe ask for mercy.

Pietro " you should get here faster, the women is still making a lot of mess to this people and you won't get any left over, Cap and the others didn't seem to have a plan to reproach the two and only you can calm them down." 

Pietro seems a little scared to Lyla and Wanda that they will kill everyone and Cap also told me to call me immediately so the two women can take a break.

When Lyla is done hunting, she joined Natasha and Wanda inside to rescue the people and slave workers from this place.

Wanda's red vapour covered her whole body when I arrived, her powers is getting uncontrollably powerful due to her emotions getting out of her control.

Her magic is eventually getting flexible that she looks like a flying turret with her red energy blast and telekinetic ability to lift people up to bang them to each other.

I used my solar energy to cover myself in golden aura and flew fast to Wanda and hug her. What she needs right now is security, not from other people but from herself. 

Wanda's power came from crimson dimension so her crimson magic affected her slowly but surely and it change her gradually until she falls to the crimson dimension's influence.

" Wanda, Wanda you're alright, just slowly breath and look at me." I comfort her slowly like a big brother comforting her sister.

"Wanda you are more powerful than that right?" I asked her if she will respond.

Wanda thought of something of my words and readily released her energy, I backed away for a few steps and let her do what she wants.

Wanda focus her energy to be released up in the sky to not affect those on the ground.

As she released the crimson magic from crimson dimension to the sky, it is a way of draining her body from its energy. 

The crimson energy is powerful but not as powerful as in the future that can manipulate the reality of the whole town.

It is still powerful as the sky suddenly turn crimson for a few seconds and I carry Wanda to the ground.

2