Chapter 47: Ancient One’s visit
92 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Wanda look more normal, I talked to her about her situation as she seems to still continue but i stopped her as the fight is almost over.

We saw the sky getting back to normal as we started to finish the rest.

" It is alright Wanda, you're not the only one who tend to get crazy, you know I have overloaded state that will be similar to yours but have slight differences but you know the meaning" She listen to my explanation. 

Wanda " Can I really control this power, the more I did try, the more it resisted?"

"Our power is just like that, we can't tame a tiger cub just because it is still small." I don't know where that come from but I continued. " But we can control it by putting it on a cage or leash."

" Do you mean put a constraint on my powers?" Wanda thought of something. " like the sorcery you mentioned?"

Suddenly we heard a voice from behind us, " your power is much more powerful than you think and it's going to take more than just constraint." Ancient One said and continue " The Scarlet Witch has the power to manipulate reality, it is the same ability as the reality gem that is one of the six infinity stones, treasure of the universe.

Ancient One " If you are willing to learn from me, I will teach you but I don't have that much time."

" Are you going somewhere?" I asked because Ancient can be considered as powerful as Odin so she maybe just want to travel as she's been stuck on the sanctuary for hundreds of years so she maybe want to travel to other places or dimensions.

" No but for a few months, I will focus on teaching everything she wants to know." Ancient One suggested. " but only if she's willing and she won't get to see you all for few months.

" Can I talk to others first?" Wanda only hesitated a little, but still think this is for her own good. " We should discuss this to Cap and the others."

"Okay" I agreed.

We walked to Captain and Natasha along with Sam, Lyla and Pietro. 

When they saw that there is one more person who look like a monk from Himalayas mountain, they use their eyes to ask us.

" This is Ancient One, the supreme sorcerer of sorcery school and she protects the world from mythical creatures and other dimensional creature." My introduction is not too bland but I still said the main point. " She said she can teach Wanda how to control her powers so Wanda should say something."

" Captain and …guys, I know my power is getting uncontrollable so I plan to learn sorcery from her so I thought I should let you know as a friend and family." Wanda voiced her thoughts to prepare her learning away. " I can be more useful when I gain the power to mitigate my own power controlling myself instead."

Cap " Be sure that you'll always be safe and remember that we are always here to help you. "

Natasha " Don't say you are useful for us because of our missions." Natasha observed her face and express. " You are our friend, you're part of the team because we are family."

Lyla just hug Wanda and patted her back.

Pietro just hugged her sister and told her to always be careful and they will be waiting for more powerful and stable Wanda.

Sam just smiled at her and said " If you didn't come back for a couple of years, you will see your twin brother's child then"

We just laughed at his joke but it is not impossible since Pietro recently found a girlfriend.

Wanda hugged me and I just brush her almost crimson hair and tell her that careful and she can just comeback if she's done.

Ancient One smiled at our interaction to each other like a family and open a portal with sling ring and sparks showed a different scenery, the two women walked forward and said goodbye by waving.

2