Chapter 48: Waterfall
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that we just finished the task, as we talked, the people have been cooperative and Natasha look for contacts with shield to take these people to authorities and help those in need to go home.

The SHIELD is more hidden now and Nick Fury is no longer the director. Phil Coulson lead the SHIELD as the International police force task to interfere with supernatural events and extraterrestrial phenomenon.

We must help these people until the end to deem this as complete success. The authorities that the SHIELD send will send these people to their homes so this kind of thing won't happen to them again.

" Cap, do we have another task?" I asked.

As we get on the Quinjet, the team are exhausted except me who only did was fly here from New York for a couple of hours.

" We'll cooldown to evaluate our situation as the UN is keeping track on us when we do missions on their influence." Steve said to the team. " I don't want another battle happening again with the Avengers."

"Scott and Clint are house arrested, should we go visit Clint's house?" Natasha mentioned Clint's circumstances.

Being house arrest is in favour for Clint who retired to be with his family. As an agent who always need to be ready for deployment, being with his family on vacation is a time he cherish every year.

We flew to Clint's house and we just landed in the morning, and inform Clint of our hang around.

Clint's family is very happy of us visiting to their cabin as Clint has been very good friend to us, even Pietro risk his life to save him years ago.

We change for normal clothes as we were incognito so our uniform don't need to be announced to all people.

The area around the house was forest and the nearest town is an hour walk so this is a safe place to stay for us and as Clint family accepted our stay as they didn't have much guests.

I sat on top of the mountain nearby with Lyla as we just train the technique of breathing under the sunlight.

Lyla have a new ability, an extension of ability to be exact. She can now control the dagger light she's throwing as she will.

This means that further in the future she can control a platform made of protons to fly around similar to Son Goku's golden cloud.

She kept training as to further her mastery on psychokinetic light weapon, I watched her training as she kept blinking around.

I got up, dusted my ass and ask her, " should we spar, can I let you use your full power?"

She kept string at my eyes and got ready to fight. Her stance is full of weak points but she compensated that with speed and precision.

I take the first move and didn't yet use my golden aura to pressure her but rely only in my super human physique and skills.

I punch her guts but she suddenly disappear, I sense her from behind the tree and she kept moving from one tree to another.

I chose optic blast to fire at her but her dagger keep getting added around me, she's asserting her domain around me to move like a flash continuously, well that's what I first thought.

She also use different weapon according to situations as her light manipulation os getting serious. 

I use all my focus then started pressuring her to fight back at me, optic blast and explosion keep the scared bird and animals away from us.

She accumulated small wounds and I also have wounds but some heal due to our manipulation of energy to heal us while fighting.

The fight continue for more than an hour and our clothes dirty but still have energy to fight. Our fight is not full power but I forced her to use hers to test her limit.

Another hour of fight, our energy is exhausted but we resorted to hand to hand combat until her punches and blinking got slow down and I corner her to the tree.

I decided to punch one last time but she dodge and the tree behind her have a fist mark. She use one last dagger to try and stab me but I caught her wrist and throw her a little away and she's tired and cannot retaliate anymore.

"This is a good training for the both of us, we should do it more like this." I go inside the tent and grabbed two large towel and walked to her. " we should get clean and dinner is soon.

I grabbed her waist and lay her on my shoulder, she didn't refuse as a carry her to a small waterfall to wash our body.

We plunged into the water to swim and float while relaxing our muscles. I took of all my clothes including underwear.

We are already intimate as our relationship keep getting better day by day but we are not to the point of being boyfriend and girlfriend.

We understand our circumstances so we just go to the flow like what we are doing now.

Floating together side by side, we relax and sat on the stones to rest while water is flowing our bodies.

Her back muscle is so sexy that I started massaging them with my hands, she accepted it and also relax. My strength is enough for her to feel her muscle being massaged at the right strength.

When I get to the point of massaging her waist, she got startled and grab behind, I grunted as she grabs my dong. 

I am currently fully naked so she grabbed it bear and she didn't let go and started stroking it. Her message is clear so I checked again the surroundings to see if anyone is nearby but there is only privacy so I let go.

I continue massaging her thighs and she also massage me between my thighs. The atmosphere is right and we got closer, I lean in 70 percent and she lean the rest 30 percent enough for our lips to touch.

The kiss got more and more intense and not too long she's already naked. The things we did next is obvious and our body connected and didn't disconnected until two hours later. 

The resting and the fireworks are all done inside and the deed was done outside. This is our first together so wash and dress normally , then carefully got down from the mountain to eat dinner.

The team are busy doing nothing just spending time together along with the kids.

We chose to sleep in the tent while the others is inside the house. Our intimacy is not yet done as the night is still young, we got inside the tent while my tent down there needed to be solve.

The whole night, the fireworks experience are all done inside so maybe we will get a child nine months later.

I've already been here for 2 years and I'm no longer young both in the previous life and here. Last month, I turned 23 years old and Lyla is 25 years old. She's independent woman who is still living normally until those events happened.

2