Chapter 49: Wakanda
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The situation on Wakanda is direr than normal since some insider is selling vibranium to Klaue.

Klaue is a very greedy man who target the vibranium of Wakanda and sell it to the black market at a price of 10000 dollars per gram. 

The insider was Klaue, one of the connections of Erik Killmonger, son of the late prince of Wakanda, T'chala's cousin. 

His father betrayed the Wakanda by revealing its existence to Ulysses Klaue. He believes that Wakanda should take the mantle of strongest country and helping the people of Africa as well as share its knowledge to show the world.

An American army trained as one of the best SEAL for the goal of taking over the Wakanda as its new king.

He conspired with Klaue to get inside the Wakanda then bring his head to the upper classes to be recognised as a prince of Wakanda and challenge T'chala for the highest position.

An ambitious man but also damaged that his country didn't extend a helping hand to their own people but also witnessed his father's corpse.

T'chala received a news that vibranium metal is being exchange on one of the asian country. He ask the Dora Milaje to go with him to take it back. 

When a certain robbery became public knowledge, Ulysses Klaue resurfaced back on Wakanda's radar, and due to the vibranium used in the Battle of Sokovia traced back to him, Shuri was given information that Klaue was going to Busan, South Korea to negotiate a deal for the vibranium artifact with an unknown American.

T'chala soon arrived at the location, and the sight was definitely inside of underground casino. There were Dora Milaje fighting alongside him, and he is literally covered in new nanotechnology suit that his sister made for him.

T'chala then continued to chased the rest of the association with Klaue and Dora milaje follows, while most passerby just watched the chased, and the two fought for a while as Klaue had a new arm made from vibraand chitauri technology.

Klaue then jumped to one of the vehicle, and quickly bolted off wanting to escape from the Black Panther. 

But T'chala didn't want to let him go as he was one of the most wanted man on their Kingdom.

Klaue was imprisoned and interrogated by Wakanda and an American agent. Klaue was still not afraid that he will be imprisoned for long as the chance of escape is coming.

Erik Killmonger planned already how to get Klaue out as his plan is coming to fruition that he is waiting for his whole life.

The bombs exploded and Klaue get rescued and one agent got injured on the spine. Wakanda decided to help him get treated to Wakanda for further treatment and started to track again Klaue and his accomplices.

About a couple of days later, T'chala got a news that Klaue is dead, and the one who delivers his head is someone called Erik Killmonger. His origin story is connectedto the royal family, involving his father's exile and his abandonment, the prince of Wakanda and T'chaka's brother, Black Panther's fault of killing Killmonger's father and abandonment of him as a child of traitor on a country that discriminated his people, his heart would always be filled with resentment for Wakanda's disregard for loyalty and people's lives.

Erik challenge T'chala for the highest position as Black Panther and Baste's champion, King of Wakanda. 

The royal family declined but the leader of the other tribe wanted to give Erik a fair chance and T'chala also want conclusions for their resentments and ideas.

T'chala also thought that it is time to change their country and start contributing to the world as the world is changing faster than they thought.

The fight will be a contest of strength that will be witnessed by the tribes and the winner take it all since this event or tradition has been held for millennium.

T'chala needed to drink a suppressor to make him a normal person again without the power of heart-shaped herb. 

The two's confrontation is between a prince train to be a warrior and king since he was born and a son of traitor trained in America's army and joined SEAL training and learn their battle tactics.

One guy is killing to protect and the other is killing to take back what he thought he deserved and fight for revenge and resentment. 

The fight was intense, both training and experienced have made them both a great warrior and soldier. Black Panther mantle have both different meaning to each of them. 

Using T'Challa's vulnerability to his advantage, Killmonger went on to punch the T'chala , mocking him and the fact that he was too weak. Erik's arrogance have been influenced by where he grew up. In the end, Killmonger picked T'Challa up on his shoulders and threw him down the waterfall to his alleged death, leaving Erik Killmonger the winner and to be the new King of Wakanda

T'chala had been training all his life doesn't make Killmonger a bad fighter. What do you think he had been doing all his life? He's a cold blood killer and had been trained by many special forces.

Erik has been training his whole life for this moment. That's what T'chala had been doing, too. So we can come to a conclusion that both are more or less equal in combat skill.

Now in that fight, T'chala had too much pressure on him. He knew Killmonger was right. He had the reason to fight him. It's hard to fight someone when you know your foe is fighting for the right cause. At least it was hard for T'chala .

On the other hand, Erik Killmonger knew he was right. He was seeking his revenge. He is a man with good intentions but bad methods. He was ready to kill Anyone who block his way if needed. But T'chala just can't kill his cousin like that after knowing what his father did.

So, both of them had been training all their life. But Killmonger didn't have a super suit or an army. He had done a lot by himself. killed a lots of people and made himself a pro fighter. I think he probably got much time for training as T'chala is a king, a scientist, and had to study a lot as he has PhD degree. Besides,T'chala had hesitation during the battle. But Killmonger had his sense of revenge fuelling him. That's a major reason he won.

2