Chapter 50:
128 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole Kingdom is shocked by the news that there is a new Black Panther. The royal family left in advance as they are afraid of what Erik will do to them but as long as they don't oppose his rule, Erik will probably leave them be.

Erik drank a liquified heart-shaped herb to become a super soldier then proceeded to burn the garden of heart-shaped herb to prevent others from using it to fight him. One of T'chala's aide already took a core of heart-shaped herb for a new Super warrior to fight Erik in the future.

The royal family plan to escape to M'baku to ask for help along with them was the foreigner. They thought of asking for Steve and the others for help but Erik already prevented them from calling outside help.

They also knows that foreigners can't be involved in the affairs of Wakanda specially the royal family specifically the Black Panther.

The T'chala they thought was dead was saved by one of M'baku's men. The gratitude they felt will forever be remember.

A few days later, Erik already began his plan. Inspired by the ideologies of his late father N'Jobu, Killmonger sought to incite a global revolution by arming ethnic minorities, specificially African-Americans, with vibranium weapons so they could have the proper resources to overthrow their oppressors, including world governments, to establish Wakanda as the sole reigning super power.

Killmonger secured entrance into Wakanda by presenting the corpse of the deceased Ulysses Klaue, who had previously attacked Wakanda, to the Tribal Council. He seemingly killed T'Challa in ritual combat, and was coronated as the new King.

In his reign, he established an absolute monarchy. T'Challa survived however, and challenged Killmonger's plans just as he prepared to launch them, inciting a battle amongst Wakanda's military forces. 

The two Black Panther had a fight again but this time both use a Black Panther suit and can't hurt each other unless they use a vibranium technology to weaken the nanotech of the suit and strike.

T'chala won because of his experience on fighting with Black Panther suit and his knowledge of combat with the heart-shaped herb. Because this time is different, T'chala have been influenced by many things earlier than supposed to be, he didn't chose to kill Erik but instead treated him and locked him to show him what the future Wakanda is with his ideas and influenced.

In the aftermath, leadership was returned to T'Challa. Inspired by Killmonger's initiative to share resources with the world, T'Challa led Wakanda out of isolation, establishing diplomatic relations with the rest of the world and vowing to share their resources.

Our team supported T'chala on the aftermath of what happened and we are ready to help as long as T'chala ask and needed to without asking.

The world again created a storm by the Wakanda's surprised of its technology and resources as well as knowledge that they are ready to impart to the world starting from the African Continent.

A hidden super power that a country so advanced that they can be considered the number one country in the whole defeating even the likes of China, USA and Russia but with these news many people also try to take the pie and thats where the team of us will move.

The Avengers led by Captain started fighting in the dark to prevent a large scale war due to fighting for natural and artificial resources that the Wakanda can provide.

We fought daily with some days as rest and then again took missions for individuals and sometimes is partner missions.

The chaos will be calm soon as long as they realise that attacking from secrets has no effects except wasting time and money.

This is like fighting in cold war, the exchange of Wakanda and other country are few in between ans Wakanda focus on helping minorities fron African Continent to establish the whole continent as an allies and a foothold and alo the lines of defense for Wakanda.

Stark industry took the opportunity to partner up with the businesses of Wakanda to acquire vibranium metals for his new suits of armor. 

The most powerful Iron Man suit will be named bleeding edge as it will be the top of technology the world will ever witness as it is the bleeding edge suit of bleeding edge technology.

For sure the announcements of Wakanda created a news that caused storm but storm is bound to move to other places. With the less news about the topic of Wakanda, the world came back to its right diraction except Erik Killmonger is still locked up.

I suggested to Captain Steve if there is ever a chance if Killmonger can join the team. 

Captain Steve still leave the decision to T'chala as he is the one who decides what to do to Erik.

The Wakanda started taking back the country that the foreign country colonies. There are some conflict of interest but this type of fight is easily resolved by T'chala and his guards.

The Dora milaje are scattered around the continent to support the minorities that have been oppressed for too long. 

It has manage to start a chaos on the USA as most African-American people chose to side with Wakanda and some chose to still be an American citizen. Smart people will choose to protect themselves first before thinking of the whole nation.

The vibranium metal is still being carefully managed by T'chala as he still doesn't have enough trust to other country except with the people it has partnership with. No matter how much he wants to be peaceful with cooperative relationship with many countries.

As long as there are people who greed for their resources the emotions of humans will never have less greed, desire, envy and lust for power.

The UN even considered of sending the Avengers team who signed the Accords to negotiate for more vibranium metals and technology.

Tony never considered being a dog of the UN along with Rhodes and Vision. Limitations and supervision doesn't mean control and tools.

There are private army and mercenaries who tried finding the source of vibranium mine to take advantage of the nation's conflicts.

We get to see how far other countries would take for fighting for wealth and resources as they kept sending people in secrets that we almost get exhausted just by beating this people back to where they came from.

The Kingdom of Wakanda is still hidden from the world. Even the top people of each country don't know they hide and what kind of technology they are using to hide from the satellite.

They are afraid of open war as they don't have enough information on how much advanced technology and weapons Wakanda used in an frontal battle.

The time passed and Wanda had been training for a few months already, she's still training meaning Dr. Strange is still in the sanctuary. 

We have again another vacation as we visited our girlfriends or lovers. Pietro found himself a woman who nursed him when he got injured on Africa while doing solo missions. 

She is a nurse who got involved with him when they met on a battle and nursed him and got to know each other for a few days.

Pietro stayed in Africa to help and spend time with her during this period. She is an inhuman but he still didn't know yet. I probably let them know each other instead of being a nosy person from others relationships.

The unfortunate or fortunate thing is Lyla is not pregnant as she manipulated her energy to take the sperm instead of directly going to fused with her egg cells. 

We should be more patient as we were still young and many things still wait for our adventure and journeys.

We walked to the building who have already been renovated and named in our names. Krista and Aunt Helen greeted us on the door when we informed them that we are going to be home after a long time.

The night is still young and we just ate dinner. We talked about many things while watching TV about Stark Tech company being the first company to partner up with the Wakanda's businesses. 

The partnership is about studying new technology together on research departments. Everything seems on place when I got a call from Daredevil, wanting to meet up later tonight to discuss about raiding a church doing a live sacrifice to some God they believe.

The church was found at the edge of suburbs when he was visiting some clients during his work as a lawyer. The Defender team has already tried attacking but got repel by some reinforcements from the church that uses some kind of magic to deal with them.

Lyla and I left the building in the middle of the night with our uniform as were no longer afraid because of our reputation has been known already during Wakanda's announcement. 

Our mask is almost Identical except for minor difference of longer horns and shorter horns.

Her white windbreaker wrapped her body while she is standing on a circular platform to support her flying in the sky. Not yet as flexible and literal flying but still assist her in floating in the air.

Her fastest speed in flying is just jogging for her on the ground. " Lyla , have you tried maybe make a wings on your back like and angel?" I asked her while my eyes never left her. " That'll be so cool like your a War goddess "

" You know that the larger the item I manipulate the harder it is for me to focus." She answered. " I will try that in the near future when I can control more Light weapon."

We talked as we flew to the location Matt gave to us, on the way we stop a few mugging, thievery and even raping , that unlucky individual got his asset cut off by Lyla and the victim even kick him in the head while screaming.

That will be his nightmare for being an as**ole and unlucky.

When we reached the location we saw people that were talking about the plan on how to attack again the evil church.

We flew down and introduced ourselves to the defenders of this city. 

" Hello guys, My name is Cain and this is Lyla we are are ewady to help you solve the problem of that evil church.

" First of all, I think, the evil church has connections to some sorcerer who escape with a page of a forbidden book." I first gave them light information. " These guys uses magic or technically it is a sorcerer who uses technique learn from a temple."

I don't have time to explain all of it so just summarise it. " This evil church is praying for a God of dark dimension to grant them power but there's a catch to getting this power that is a slavery.

One you get your wishes for power and magic , the soul will be a nutrition for the dark dimension. The dark dimension is literally what I said, nothing but darkness and it's God. These Priests probably got the help of someone name Kaecillius or maybe his subordinates.

"We can defeat them but it will have to be quick as they have sling ring that can allow them to create a portal to escape."

Don't ask me how, I am not sure myself.

" Do we need to follow your lead?" Jessica Jones asked, a pretty white woman who hate men specially the man who control and abused her.

"No, you just need to do your work and we'll take care of the rest." I nodded to Matt to sign that we are ready but forgot that he's blind so I awkwardly said. " Let's go, Matt lead the way.

The suburb is quieter than most of normal nights. People immediately hide to their houses, scared of us doing illegal things.

The church has lights on so I hope this is just tonight, I don't to get back and fourth to come back to this creepy church.

The live sacrifice will not happen everytime but only when to avoid suspicion from the police. The priest will start the process of sacrifice and we attack immediately while waiting for the reinforcements the priest called. 

2