Chapter 57: Torrential Magic
168 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her nipples were perky, and her bosoms throbbed. Each heartbeat felt like a hammer hitting a solid wall in her breast. 

Lorelei could feel all her nerve endings tingling as the Allucia ran its course. Its lingering effects would continue to nudge her magical reservoir for a little while longer, heightening all her senses, and above all else, stifling her inhibitions. Everything was more sensitive, her loins quivered with anxiety when she fell upon the man that she was infatuated with. Feeling how hard he was when she fell on top of him sent a rough shiver down her spine. 

“You used the Allucia didn’t you?” Cassie stammered, clearly not happy.

Lorelei was now sitting on the ground, trying her best to cover herself. Sweat ran down her skin. She hadn’t noticed it yet, but her flesh had turned a subtle shade of purple, her veins were sparkling purple rivers caressing the entire surface of her body. That was only temporary, Lorelei knew the physical side-effects would last only a couple of hours at most.

She admitted to them that she used one of the vials gifted to her by Konrad himself, to which Theo was surprised. Her sweat was laced with an enhanced aphrodisiac, that would cause problems. Theo couldn’t keep his eyes off her, and even Cassie was flustered.

“I’m sorry! It was just in case of an emergency, and we were so close to being eaten alive by cyber hounds.” Lorelei squirmed. 

“What do you mean just in case of emergency?” Cassie snarled.

“Allucia enhances our magic, it dominates other races, but it can be used to…” Lorelei sagged forward, her head was spinning. Her face felt warm, her vision blurred. “It can also…” Her words felt slippery in her mouth.

She stood up, her desires taking root once more. 

No, it was more than just basic desire. She wanted more, much much more. Lorelei wanted to see Theo stripped, and fully under her control. Images danced before her mind, thoughts of seeing him bound and gagged, living only to suit her pleasure. She could have him wrapped around her finger, she could have him serve her every want and need. He would probably enjoy that too…if not she could make him like it.

A hard slap to the face broke her from thoughts of reverie. Lorelei was star struck. Coming too, she found herself once again sitting on top of Theo’s lap, one hand on his bare chest, another wrapped around something hard and pulsating. 

Theo wasn’t resisting, in fact he seemed completely mesmerized by her boobs, his hands were cupping them, groping them gently. His fingers sank into her soft flesh, feeling how they weighed in his palms, and jiggling them lightly. Her nipples were so sensitive, and she loved how it felt having them teased.

Lorelei reached up to feel the burning mark on her cheek, looking around to see Cassie about to smack her again. 

“Wait stop! What are you doing? What am I doing?” Lorelei crawled off Theo’s body, catching a good look at his fully erect manhood. It was definitely bigger than she originally thought. Her fingers itched, craving to hold it again.

I was touching it! Lorelei’s tail whipped from side to side. Her thoughts continued to drift in the wind. He was touching me! His hands are so rough, and I never thought his penis would be so warm. Can I touch it again?  

“Damn you’re strong,” Theo said sluggishly, getting back up and sheathing his dangly bits away. He grunted while trying to squeeze his erection back in his pants. Still, seeing his broad chest made her heart flutter. His pecks were so wide, hard, firm, and sinewy, like he could do a hundred push ups if she commanded it. 

Lorelei was drooling just thinking about it.

“World to Succubus, you there?” Cassie was getting more frustrated. “C’mon, we can’t sit here out in the open!”

The wind was starting to grow, the direction it was blowing only sent her pheromones directly toward both of them. Within seconds Cassie was showing signs of its influence, her ears were twitching, and her lips were pulled into a tight awkward smile. Theo, on the other hand, was clearly succumbing. The way he was looking at her, a primal bestial glare behind his eyes, expressed just how close he was to becoming a lust fueled man eager to plant his seed inside her…

Another slap to the face, and Lorelei was refocused. Cassie was clearly enjoying this.

“Let’s find you some new clothes.” Theo tried to act cool, while Cassie continued to shake Lorelei out of her stupor. 

Theo continued, while trying to zip up the rest of his bodysuit. “And yes, we can’t stay out here.”

Lorelei knew they were right…but thinking wasn’t her strong suit at the moment. Unless those thoughts were purely about Theo, and all the stuff he could do to her, up to and including some amazing baby-making sex! The waning Allucia in her system was making her think of nothing else. So instead of taking back control, she relaxed her shoulders, relinquishing to the euphoria. She leapt forward again, this time aiming to lock lips, when Cassie stopped her in mid jump. Her hand met Lorelei’s face, and it was enough to cause her to fling back, and fall hard on her rear. 

“Ouch!” Lorelei screamed, landing on her tail. 

Cassie’s shadow loomed over her. “This is why I hate Redevers!” The next slap was hard enough to cause Lorelei to black out for a few seconds. When she came too, Cassie was pouring water from her canteen all over Lorelei’s skin, hoping to wash away some of the sweat.

“It’s cold!” Lorelei shrieked.

“What else am I supposed to do!” Cassie then somehow found a shredded tarp to throw over Lorelei’s wet body. “Just keep still until the drugs wear off.”

Lorelei just laid there pouting, still reeling from the rush of hormones in her system. There was a war within her mind, and she struggled to keep in control of her thoughts. 

“Now I’m just hungry,” Lorelei finally sighed. She tried to sit up straight, holding tight to the dirty raiment. “Can someone please help me up?”

Theo reached forward. Cassie shoved him back.

“Oh no, don’t fall for that. She’s still delirious.” 

Before Lorelei could complain further, she felt a sliver run up her leg, and start to travel up her mid section. “Squishy!” She gasped in relief. “You’re ok!”

The Squirm travelled up her shoulder, resting its head along her collarbone with its tiny beady eyes looking up at her. 

“Ah you’re so cute,” Lorelei tickled its chin, which sent its tiny mouth into what looked like a smile. Or at least, what would pass as a smile for a Squirm.

A thunderbolt rang close by; the petter-patter, followed by the stinging, of acid rain began to drizzle all around them. Looking up, they could all see a cloud dipping overhead, the newborn vortex was growing as it began its descent on top of them. The air was suddenly like a warm vacuum, the pressure becoming more dense, and it was getting hard to breathe. The sound of the wind was like the fury of a Behemoth, or a dying Dreadnaught, in the heat of battle. It was enough to fully bring Lorelei back to reality. 

“Run!” She screamed. 

They didn’t need any encouragement. 

Already Cassie and Theo were rushing toward the open pit that lead back into the facility. Dead cyber hounds were strewn around them, the ones that had been blocking their path were already being dragged by the wind.

Lorelei made several steps before tripping on the ground. Her knees were weak, her body wouldn’t stop shivering. The sudden withdrawal was draining her completely.

No not now! Not here! It had been ages since she consumed such a strong dose of Allucia for battle purposes, and this time it had completely drained her of magic, consumed her stamina as well. 

She could feel the hot air blowing around her, being sucked up into the sky, and shut her eyes. Lorelei knew at any second she would be dragged up into the clouds, likely to never be heard from again. She wanted to fight, but was so exhausted that she couldn’t even lift a finger. 

Terrified, Lorelei wondered what it would be like. Would it be painful? Or would it be like drifting away as the magical winds carried her off?

Suddenly she felt a pair of rough hands on her shoulders, and looked up. Theo was there, trying to help her stand. He decided to carry her, lifting her up in his arms, and holding her tight to his chest. Just as she grabbed hold of him, a sharp pull of the air lifted them both off the ground. 

3