Chapter 62: New Lord of the Mount
160 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So you’ll help me?” Tia sat half naked on her bed with her back pressed against the wall. It was getting clammy inside her private chamber. Her skin was sticky with sweat, and her head was pounding from a latent migraine. 

Her body felt warm, she never felt more alive. It felt good just to lean back and take the weight off her shoulders. Her breasts were already starting to feel heavier, although that was probably just in her head. She had been imagining a lot of strange things lately.

Tia made a mental note to have her adjutant change the sheets, maybe even pad the walls to keep out the noise. Apparently the officer next door had acquired a Redever girlfriend of his own, and they were both really loud. Perhaps even louder than she was. Tia knew exactly who it was, but decided not to interfere, lest he bring up concerns about her.

“Of course,” her supplier, Thaler Arlennar, answered. Her Redever partner was busy cooking up some fried eggs on a skillet. He was a surprisingly good cook, something that was unexpected. It had been a long time since Tia could rely on someone else to take care of her like this. 

She hadn’t bothered to learn his name for the longest time, not interested to think of him as anything more than her supplier of medication. Now that he was sating her urges, to the absolute fullest, and her womb was filled with his seed on the regular, she finally decided to learn it. Shifting where she sat, Tia could feel the warmth of his essence spreading in her groin. It felt amazing.

It was strange saying his name out loud. She had met him multiple times over the past several years, acting as her own personal supplier of sub-grade Allucia. It was only recently that she learned how those shipments were actually something more, a cocktail to change her body for the better. She was strangely satisfied with the changes. No longer was she consumed with insatiable urges that brought her to heedless indulgence. Instead Thaler’s body was more than enough to complete her. Each time he brought her to climax, it made her see stars, and introduced her to a whole new world of rapturous pleasure. 

She couldn’t get enough of him. Even now just looking at him was making her wet.

It wasn’t just her carnal urges that changed. All her senses seemed sharper now. 

Tia tasted the moisture in the air, and could feel the subtle changes in temperature as Thaler finished cooking. Even from across the small apartment she could smell his musk, mixed with the smell of scrambled eggs. It made her mouth water.

Thaler’s dark purple skin, and piercing blue eyes, dominated the room when he finally turned around. His bare chest was a firm slab of muscle, and all she wanted to do was rub her face against it.

“But why?” Tia found her voice was dry.

“Because I—”

“You better not say you love me!” She cut him off with a sneer. 

That brought a coy smile to his face. “I admire you.”

Tia looked away, trying hard not to fall on her knees simply from the sound of his voice. “Silly man.”

“Glad you’re not calling me a monster anymore.” Thaler sat on the chair alongside the small kitchen table. Like all military grade furniture, it was designed to be simple, practical, and small enough to fit in the room. Its tin surface shimmered as he sat the plate down. “Food is ready.”

“You’re a monster in bed, that’s for sure.” Tia rose, her knees wouldn’t stop shaking. 

Sitting down next to him made her face blush. 

Thaler watched her patiently while she filled her stomach. He waited until she was finished before getting to business. “So, I have a battalion of Hestatian troops, they’re ready to join your defense.”

A full battalion of foreign Redevers entering her domain would’ve made Tia furious not too long ago. Now they seemed like a gift. She needed every gun she could get to defend her walls, and a full battalion of skilled troops certainly qualified. 

“If I let them in, they better not start enslaving everyone.” Tia swallowed, her throat feeling better after downing a full glass of rehydrated milk. 

Thaler offered her a blanket for warmth, but she refused it. In truth, she liked showing her nakedness in front of him now. Her body craved his constant attention, and desired to be touched.

“We’re not all slavers, some of use are quite civilized.” He explained. “We’re not all like the Titalians.”

In truth, Tia possessed only a cursory knowledge of Redever societal politics, and certainly not enough to understand the slave market practices of Titalia, and the other city states. For all she knew, all Redever cities were the same.

“That would be a first,” her ignorance betrayed her. 

“There is a small matter of payment,” Thaler leaned in closer, his musk overwhelming Tia’s ability to resist. 

She never realized there was power injected through his words, his empathic abilities soothing her inhibitions, and draining her of all resistance. 

Tia’s eyes were so drawn to his beautiful manhood, that she barely registered his statement.

“And…just…what…would…that…be?” Her words were stretched. 

He smiled at that. Reaching out, he cupped her right breast, gently squeezing it until something warm and silky dripped from the tip of her darkening areola. “The Godechill Mount. You will give us the entire outpost, and we will make it a new city.”

“But this place belongs too—”

“Us, it belongs to us.” The words made her stomach flutter. “Do you understand?”

She wanted to resist, but deep down Tia knew she was already his. There was nothing he wouldn’t request that she wouldn’t give. Her body was already conditioned, her mind was quickly following suit. It wouldn’t be long before she embraced him for what he was. 

Her lord and master.

2