Chapter 64: First Time Crossing the Line
193 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So are you two finished yet? Or should I leave the room so you two can have a good rutting?” Cassie’s words echoed from her side of the chamber, each syllable bouncing off the walls. She sounded sarcastic, but also somewhat frustrated. It was strange, Theo could’ve sworn he heard a hint of jealousy as well.

Theo was gasping for breath, laying flat on his back on the crooked desk. His arms were outstretched overhead, his tail curled around Lorelei’s leg, while his sweat stained all the precious parchments. His semen covered Lorelei’s face, thick goblets were dripping down her neck, strolling along her collarbone, and meeting the soft skin of her bosom. One sticky glob was stuck to her dark hair, and yet she didn’t seem to notice. Not yet anyway.

They were both surprised by the thickness, and near bottomless supply, of his ejaculate. Theo felt the greatest surge of relief in his life when he came, spewing his balls dry as this goddess of a woman stroked him off. 

Lorelei was new to this, her skills handling his erection were amateur at best, and when she tried to comfort him with her lips, it took her a moment to learn the best way to pleasure him. He had to caution her twice about not using her teeth. Thankfully she seemed like a quick learner, picking up on the subtle cues from his pulsating manhood when she toyed with it just the right way. She figured out just how to strobe her tongue along his shaft to get him to cum faster towards the end, although she seemed energetic to learn all the ways to play him like a fiddle. Either that, or she genuinely enjoyed the taste of him. Theo couldn’t help but wonder which was which.

Even still, It didn’t take much to bring him to climax.

Even in the darkness, her hanging breasts, and gorgeous body, was impossible to ignore. He marveled at her beauty. Smooth pink skin, soft plump breasts, taught skin over a thin layer of muscle along her stomach, but with some softness around her hips. It was too good to believe that this was the same Lori from his childhood, that that scrawny girl had grown into such a beautiful woman, and that this woman was so eager to please him.

“Would you like it if I…did it again, but this time with these?” She nudged herself forward a bit, nesting his still erect manhood in between her breasts. They felt warm, and so soft against his firm erection. It was an unforgettable experience, being smothered by her wonderful endowments. Her perky nipples drew his eyes, each puffy and scarlet red over her bountiful mounds.

“Damn…” He grimaced. He wasn’t sure what got over her, but wasn’t about to complain. Hell, he wanted to return the favor, if she would allow it. He wondered if he should try?

It didn’t take long for him to feel the surge of yet another climax. How he had so much in him, he had no idea. Theo had never been able to cum like this twice in such a short time. Then again, he hadn’t had a woman do this to him before either. 

Using her breasts to massage his manhood was even more pleasurable than when she suckled upon it. He didn’t have much left in him, but it still felt rapturous spending himself in between her cleavage. Lorelei was stunned by the rope of seed splashing against her chin, and surprised Theo even further by actually tasting a dollop of it once it settled. She didn’t revolt at the taste. Strangely she seemed…fascinated by it.

“Sorry if I was a bit rough,” Lorelei blushed.

“Not at all…” Theo was captivated by the way she seemed both embarrassed and pleased with herself. “In fact, if you want I could…”

“Someone’s coming,” Cassie’s voice broke their reverie. 

“What?” Lorelei stiffened. She released her hands from her breasts, and lifted herself upright. 

“I can hear footsteps,” the Wolfkin was nudged against a closed doorframe, her canine ear pressed against the wall.

“Shit,” Theo slowly got up. For the first time, he wasn’t rock hard. It certainly made things more convenient, less awkward. 

Lorelei scanned the room, searching for anything that could be used as a weapon. There didn’t seem to be anything nearby.

“We need to hide,” Theo decided. 

Cassie nodded in agreement, and the three of them rushed into the darkened side of the room. They could all hear the footsteps by this point. There were plenty of desks they might hide under, but nothing large enough, or good enough, to consider an adequate hiding spot.

Theo then came up with an idea.

“Get behind me,” he whispered. He closed his eyes, summoning his magical reservoir. He was surprised to find it larger than before. He could draw upon it readily, and his eyes didn’t sting when focused. 

His gifts of shadow magic would be needed. His plan was simple, to simply blind whoever was coming down that hall to his presence, and hopefully, the women behind him. If that didn’t work…then he would defend them with his life.

3