(2)
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“I have no time for you.” He said as he picked up his sword and blocked the body slam from the Dark Figure. Chris was blown 2 meters away from the ground, crashed into the cave wall, creating a huge dent on the wall.

 

Blood spurted out from his lungs after blocking that crazy blow, which could destroy his bones utterly if not for his sword blocking the attack.

 

The moment Chris crashed into the wall, pecks of dust shrouded the whole cave, making it hard for both of them to know the location of each other. Chris slowly walked across the sides of the wall, trying to escape this crazy maniac.

 

“Don’t you even think of escaping!” Alfred accidentally slipped on a rock, creating a crack sound on the ground, revealing his location to Dark. Dark swung his sword and bashed towards his direction.

 

“You’re very annoying.” As Dark was running towards his direction, something was moving out  of the dust.

 

“I got you- wha?” What appeared out of the dust, is nothing but a dull blade, aimed directly towards his throat. He tried to stop, but the inertia of his acceleration was too strong, he lunged forwards, and his throat immediately met the blade.

 

Before he was able to scream nor react, Dark could see his body still standing mightily on the ground.

 

“Wait a minute, how could I see this?” It was at that moment, that his head and body had been severed. 

 

“I have more important things to do, don’t get in my way.” He said, leaving Dark’s severed body behind, continue heading towards his destination.

0