Chapter 206
1.2k 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 206: The Long Clan of Diannan

Looking at the Mu Hongyan's reaction, Li Xiaotian said, “I guessed correctly, unlike some people, you must know about the Li Palace." And gave a meaningful glance at Tang Zheng.

Tang Zheng found that the reaction of Mu Hongyan was so big that he knew that Li Palace was not ordinary. He looked at Li Xiaotian, eyes full of disdain and retorted, “Li Xiaotian you should not frighten people with your reputation.”

Li Xiaotian confidently smiled, “Am I scaring people? I believe Lady Long will judge by herself.”

Mu Hongyan looked at Tang Zheng and seemed to be wondering about how he got entangled with those a person of Li Palace. In addition, there seemed to be a lot of contradictions.

However, she reacted quickly and adjusted her mood, she said, “Since you are a person of Li Palace, I certainly welcome you.”

When Tang Zheng saw this, he no longer spoke anymore. Nevertheless, his understanding of Li Palace's influence had further increased.

The car drove fast. The seasons in Diannan were like spring all year round. Even if it was in the month of June, the day would not be too hot.

Nannan lied in Tang Zheng's arms. Every once in while she would point at the scenery outside the glass and talk about it to Tang Zheng. Mu Hongyan added a few words from time to time as the guests listened with great interest.

Li Xiaotian continued to displayer her own self-satisfaction, constantly looking for topics to chat with Mu Hongyan as if she was not an outsider. She asked, "Nannan, I heard you call him a Brother Godly Doctor, why? Is his medical skill very powerful?

“Of course, Brother Godly Doctor...” Just as Nannan wanted to say that her own illness was cured by him. Tang Zheng quickly looked at her in the eye and stopped her.

Nannan carefully thought and unexpectedly understood. She pouted and muttered, “You must have made Brother Godly Doctor angry, so I won’t talk to you.”

Li Xiaotian's expression turned stiff as she was denied by the hands of a child. She could only turn her head away in frustration.

Tang Zheng burst out laughing. “Haha, Nannan, great job. You shouldn’t talk to such a bad people or else it will have a bad effect on you. If you turn into a bad girl, no one will like you."

Even Fang Shishi gave a thumbs up to Nannan.

Nannan nodded excitedly and said, “Nannan has remembered. If she doesn’t talk to such bad people, she won’t be a bad girl. Or else Brother Godly Doctor will not like me anymore.”

“Yes, Nannan is a good girl. I like you very much.” Tang Zheng smiled as he gently pinched her jade like adorable face.

Li Xiaotian glared back at him, she said, “Tang handsome boy, I see you’re teaching kids bad things.”

“Not at all. Brother Godly Doctor is a good person. Nannan listens to his words and not yours, you are a bad person." Nannan said as she pretended to be serious.

Unknowingly, the car entered a huge engraved iron gate towards a huge building complex.

The complex was built on a hillside. It wasn't too tall, rather it looked ancient. Furthermore, it was several times larger than Ye Dingdang's manor. Even more, the crucial point was that the mountains seemed to be included in the huge complex.

Fang Shi stared out of the window in surprise. She was from a small rich family, but she was also shocked by this big complex. She asked quietly, “Nannan, what does your family do? The occupied land is unexpectedly huge. It looks just like an ancient Royal Palace.”

Comparing it to a Royal Palace was exaggerated. However, looking at the carving and the painting on the ancient building, a sense of historical vicissitudes could be felt.

Tang Zheng shook his head, hinting that he did not know anything from the Long Clan.

The corner of Li Xiaotian’s eyebrow raised as her eyes caught a glimpse of the movements of the two people. Tang Zheng seemed familiar with the Mu Hongyan, but he clearly did not know any details of the Long Clan. It was really strange.

The car was parked in a large parking lot, surrounded by luxury cars, as if it was a mini car show.

Under the guidance of Mu Hongyan, the group people came to a two-story building. This small building was arranged for Tang Zheng and the rest to stay. Mu Hongyan then said to Tang Zheng, “Nannan's grandfather wants to see you.”

Tang Zheng knew instantly that it must be due to Nannan's illness being cured. So he nodded his head.

“Miss Li, please take a rest first, and let the servant know if you need anything.” Mu Hongyan said.

Li Xiaotian nodded as Tang Zheng became more mysterious in her eyes. The Long Clan Head was surprisingly in such a hurry to see him. Was he a sacred being? Why did the Li Palace never have any information of him?

She couldn’t help feeling a little angry. The intelligence of the Li Palace was always latest and almost perfect. But they had neglected such an important person. After returning, they must be rectified.

Tang Zheng arrived at a large study room with Mu Hongyan. The study was similar to a library. The walls were covered with bookshelves filled with various types of books.

Nannan jumped out of Tang Zheng’s arms and dashed towards a spirited elderly man. She shouted, “Grandpa, Brother Godly Doctor has come.”

The elderly man was Long Xuanyuan, the head of the Long Clan. He fiercely looked at Tang Zheng and pulled Nannan towards him. He extended out his big hand and held Tang Zheng. He laughed and said, “So you are the Brother Godly Doctor that Nannan always talked about. Indeed, you truly are a very talented person. A promising young man.”

Tang Zheng clearly felt the vitality and pressure from him. Although he couldn’t figure out his cultivation, there was no doubt that he was a genuine master.

“Hello, Elder Long.” Tang Zheng was neither humble nor arrogant.

“You are called Tang Zheng, right? My name is Long Xuanyuan. I am the head of the Long Clan household. I owe you a debt of gratitude. Thank you for saving Nannan's life. ” Long Xuanyuan said as a little excitement was revealed in his expression.

Tang Zheng looked at Nannan, smiled and said, “This is the fate between me and Nannan.”

“You said it well. Sit down first, I must have a good chat with you. I’ve heard a lot about you. Even the Medicine King praised you and wants to take you as an apprentice."

Tang Zheng lightly said, “That’s naturally Senior Medicine King exaggeration. I’m just an ordinary boy. I can’t be praised like this.”

“Why not? As far as I am concerned, the Medicine King had no way to cure Nannan's illness, only you could get rid of her sickness. I heard you also cured another person, even Ye Xuanji was cured by you. It really makes this old man admire you." Old Xuanyuan sighed with emotion.

Tang Zheng’s heart moved. There was no such thing as an impervious wall in the world. Even Long Xuanyuan knew that he had cured Ye Xuanji.

Long Xuanyuan saw through his thoughts and explained, “Don’t misunderstand Tang Zheng. Only me and Hongyan know about this, and no one else knows about this matter.”

Tang Zheng was relieved and said, “Thank you! I really don’t want too many people to know about it. After all, I don’t have a Life Continuing Pill in my hand. If someone comes to see me again for treatment, I would be at a loss."

“Life Continuing Pill is so precious. I naturally understand that it is scarce. This time you came to live in Diannan for a few days. Well, I hope you have a good time. Let our Long Clan be your host for this time period."

“I will have a good time Diannan for a while. I must thank you for your hospitality, Elder Long.”

“No problem.”

Bang!

Suddenly, the door of the study was shoved open, and a man hurried in and cried, “Dad, something had gone wrong.”

Long Xuanyuan's expression turned cold and his voice deepened, “What is it that you have to be in a panic? Can’t you see that I have a visitor?” Between his words, a great power seemed to blow up which made people involuntarily fearful.

The person who barged in was Long Tengyu, the second son of the Long Clan. He was stunned, and his eyes rested on Tang Zheng, flashing with surprise.

Tang Zheng also sized up the opposite party without being obvious. He was in his twenties and a real handsome man.

“Father, it's an urgent matter.” Long Tengyu said.

Long Xuanyuan nodded, “Tang Zheng, you go down with the Hongyan to rest, I’ll have a drink with you at lunch time.”

Tang Zheng got up to leave, led Nannan out together with Mu Hongyan.

Long Tengyu suspiciously looked at Tang Zheng. His eyes swept over Mu Hongyan's body. When the two men were the only one in the room, he asked quickly, “Dad, who was that man?”

Long Xuanyuan did not reply. He asked back, “You just said that there is an urgent matter, what happened?”

“Wang Fuchuan was killed last night while he was returning back on the train.” Long Tengyu said.

Long Xuanyuan’s face was sank, “He was killed? What happened? Didn’t you send three warriors to protect him?”

“The three warriors are dead. All of them were wounded by a sharp weapon in the throat, and they were killed by a single shot.” Long Tengyu said incredulously. The result was unbelievable.

“The person who killed them must definitely be an expert.” Long Xuanyuan thought. “Was there any clue?”

“The policeman saw the murderer, but he escaped. However, there were information of several suspects collected by the police. I have asked them to verify. Soon we should be receiving the information. Those who dare to kill our Long Clan's people must suffer horrible consequences or else one might think that our Long Clan is worthless." Long Tengyu indignantly said.

Long Xuanyuan pondered, “Of course, we must find out the manipulator behind the scenes. But from what you described, this is definitely the work of a professional killer. Not leaving too many traces, but since the police have found some, we can find out about it."

“Yes, Father, this time Wang Fuchuan came back to report on the incident and was killed on the way. This matter is too suspicious, who is secretly acting behind the scenes?”

Long Xuanyuan sneered and said, “Of course, whoever it is, is coveting the Long Clan. Wang Fuchuan is also wretched. Even dared to betray my Long Clan. Even if he was not killed this time, it was good enough that he was returning.”

Ding Ding!

Suddenly, Long Tengyu’s cell phone rang, and he said with great joy, “Father, the information from the police is here.”

Several pictures and some simple information appeared on his cell phone.

“It turned out to be a beautiful woman and there was more than one person. Two beautiful women and a man. Eh? How come this person seems so familiar?” Long Tengyu suspiciously frowned. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, he yelled out, “Isn’t this that little brat just now?”

The pictures of Tang Zheng, Fang Shi and Li Xiaotian on the cell phone were just their portraits on the ID cards. There were some discrepancies, so Long Tengyu didn’t immediately recognize Tang Zheng.

But this was enough to surprise him. The suspect in Wang Fuchuan’s murder had unexpectedly came to the Long Clan's home.

“Show me.” Long Xuanyuan took over the cell phone to verify. The person shown was definitely Tang Zheng and not anyone else. And the identity information was clear at a glance, that it was him.

Tang Zheng was involved in the murder of Wang Fuchuan, and Wang Fuchuan was one of Long Clan's people.

Long Xuanyuan’s two thick eyebrows immediately frowned, and his eyes became incomparably sharp like the sharp edge of a blade.

 

Category

0