Chapter 54: After ten years of being together
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 54: After ten years of being together

Erin snuggled into Lysander, taking in his scent. His inner dragon has been bugging him to claim the wanderer in a more evident way. Yet, Erin didn't have an idea, what that meant. Should he adopt a child together with Lysander, just like how Belle and Tine adopted the two of them? 

Except, that didn't make any sense. For, Belle adopted him, and Tine adopted Lysander. In a way, they weren't exactly tying the two together. There was a purring sound in his chest when he snuggled closer to Lysander. He didn't know how to claim him, so, he really had to ask someone. 

The only thing he knew, was that Lysander's body fit perfectly against Erin's now taller and broader frame. That Lysander's silk-like hair ticked his nose in a cute way. That Erin could stare into Lysander's golden eyes, until the other one looked away, with a blush on his face. He could...

Erin felt hardness between his legs. Crap, he wanted to snuggle some more. Yet, he needed to go and pee. Curse his luck. He got up, and placed a kiss on Lysander's neck. His inner dragon told him to bite down, but Erin didn't want to hurt Lysander. No, there will be a claiming, but there was no way, that Erin would hurt the other boy, while doing it. 

Lysander was woken to the soft click of the door. He had pretended to sleep, so he could see, what Erin would do. Almost every morning, Erin kissed his neck. Before running out of the hut, to relieve himself. 

The wanderer was not as innocent as the princeling. For, Anna had given him the talk, a long time ago. He knew that what Erin felt for him was pure attraction. Yet, was he ready to act on it? Lysander huffed, and laid on his stomach. The two of them had gone a long way, from the scrawny ten-year-olds, that they were, in the beginning. 

For one, Tine had made them exercise every day, so they could build muscle mass. Erin had become a mass of lean muscle, as elegant, as he was deadly. While Lysander, thanks to the meager food supply he got in his first ten years, was on the short side, and with a swimmer's build. 

 He really would have liked, if he got as beefed as Erin. Yet, he didn't feel spite. Erin was this muscular because he had eaten good food all his life. Lysander still remembered how nice the house of the princeling was, even when it was burning. There was nothing to do. 

What Lysander wandered about, was if Erin would still want him, if they got exposed to other people. People with the same creamy skin, as Erin, rather than Lysander's caramel one. 

He liked to believe that Erin liked him for all the years of living together, yet, Lysander wanted to put him to the test. He'd rather Erin be happy, even if it wasn't with him. 

Just as he thought that, the door opened, and Erin headed to the sink. 

"Oh, Ly, you are awake," Erin said with a soft smile, his dimples showing. "Do you want to go out for a flight?" 

Erin wanted to impress Lysander, so, he took him on flights. They would go anywhere in the frontier, and then pick herbs, after speaking with the owners of the meadows if there were any. 

"Sure. I know just the place, where you can take me," Lysander said, putting his plan together. "To the harvest festival of the elves of Trent Grove." 

"The elves? But, I thought you didn't want to go there?" Erin asked. Elves were not as accepting of wanderers, as they were of dragons. More than once, there was an elf, who offered Erin riches, if he moved to their grove. Yet, they never invited Lysander, and so, the blonde didn't want to take them up on their offer. 

Besides, if he left, then Belle's tree would be defenseless. He was too used to watering it every day, during the summer. 

"I think they won't mind just this once," Lysander said, and Erin nodded. 

"Is the festival today? Maybe, we can gift them with some silk?" Erin asked, as he washed his hands. 

"We could. We have some left over from yesterday's harvest," the two had figured out, long ago, how to dye the silk, and how to make it in bundles. The fairies of the Lily Pond bought from them after each harvest. The trees around the pond were decorated with silk, and looking like Yule trees. 

"And tomorrow, we can go to Snowfalls. To sell off the latest batch of potions," Erin suggested. The two still made potions together. In a cauldron, which had all kinds of runes on it, courtesy of Tine's teachings. The only thing Erin didn't like about rune making, was that one had to bleed for it. 

Seeing as they were the most potent when done with demon blood, more often than not, Lysander was the one to bleed over a rune. Erin's inner dragon wanted for that to stop, but the wanderer wouldn't hear the blonde's complaints. 

"Sure, tonight, we party. Tomorrow, we work," Lysander said, as he finally got out of the bed. He stretched, and felt eyes roaming over his frame. He enjoyed the look on Erin's blue eyes. The want, raw and innocent. Lysander wondered, if Erin even knew, what was it that he wanted. 

"I'll take first turn for the bath," Erin said. He had found, about three years ago, that the best thing to do when he felt this hard, was a cold bath. "Can you make breakfast?" 

"Sure, what would you like? We have some ham, and bread and butter. Do you want a lazy pie?" Lysander offered. 

"Your lazy pies are the best," Erin said, as he pulled off his pajamas, and got in the bath tub. He pressed a button on it, and the rune etched on the side of the tub, began filling it up with cold water. Erin began to wash himself, as Lysander cracked three eggs, and added the ham to them, cut in cubes. 

 

0