Ch 188 – 20 June, Another Meeting with Chika
540 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, sorry for a long absent. 

I have project and need going to other island in my country.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing was different in the past few days, both in and after school. Kouta spent his time at school working on his visual novel assignment with his circle and warship games for mobile games with the Game Creation Club. Until now, it can be said that Utaha has finished writing all the Fate/Route scripts, so you can say that you are just waiting for the CG scenes made by Eriri. Before, Kouta programmed all of these things to become visual novels. 

"I think you can do it better than this," Kouta said as he examined the CG drawings made by Eriri. He looked at the drawing using his tablet. 

"Geh, you're strict—" Eriri commented as she listened to Kouta's words while keeping her body close to Kouta. They were talking to each other about the work they were doing while their bodies were pressed against each other, making it look like they were flirting at the same time. 

"Well, it can't be helped. I know you have great talent and can produce even better pictures than this. I have high expectations for you, after all." 

"Hm— Well, if you said so. The only thing I can do is answer your expectations. Just wait, okay? I will bring even better images." Eriri said as she pumped herself up, and she made such a cute and fired-up expression while she tightened her arm around Kouta's hand, too. 

"Um, I trust you," Kouta said as he smiled and did not forget to stroke her hair. Kouta knew that Eriri would be more creative in anime if she had high expectations placed on her rather than leaving her alone. Of course, he did not stop there. The proper thing to do in a position like this was the carrot and stick approach—at least while Kouta was strict with Eriri, he rewarded her. "I will give you a reward." 

"He— I wonder what kind of reward you can give me." 

"Well, at least we can do it like yesterday, right?" 

Kouta spoke, which made Eriri remember what they did last night, and her face immediately turned red because of it. 

"Geez, do you think I want that kind of stuff as my reward." 

"Well, maybe— But you can ask anything that I can do for you." 

"Hm, I think about it."

Kouta and Eriri continued the conversation before Eriri touched on a topic that Kouta had not expected. 

"Isn't that you will have a meeting with Chika today?" 

"Ah, yeah. It looks like she asked me to meet her in a department store or something?" 

"Oh, that's interesting. I don't know what you will do, but— I hope you will have fun." 

"Hm, I don't know why. But are you perhaps doing something?" Kouta asked because he saw Eriri, who was smiling widely, and there was a feeling of teasing towards him.

"Etto, this should be a secret between two women. However, I will tell you a little about the conversation between the two of us." Eriri said and showed that she could easily betray her friend. It was something she had already done to Chika. 

"Hee— I want to hear that," Kouta said as he finally grabbed Eriri, made her sit on his lap, and gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

"Ehehehe, you know that I've given out various sex videos between the two of us, right?" Eriri responded to Kouta's treatment by putting her arms around his neck and returning the small flirting he gave her. 

"Ah, yeah. I almost forgot about that." 

"Then you can say that in some of our conversations after I gave the sex video to Chika. There was a slight change in her attitude. Previously, she always commented that what I did was a big mistake and the like. However, in the last conversation between the two of us, there was a change in her response." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah— Usually, since when I sent her the video. Her response becomes a question like, doesn't it hurt? How can it feel good? I can't believe something that big can go in without pain?"

"Hm, are you saying that she might be interesting or something?" 

"Maybe, I don't know. But at least there's a big change around her reaction. I just told you— and it's up to you to use this knowledge from me." 

"Hm, okay. I think that's enough. Ah, thank you. You're the best." 

Kouta and Eriri had this conversation while flirting with each other. Kouta himself kissed her and spent time pampering her in this audiovisual room until it was time to go to the department store Chika told him about. She went to the place where they had promised at the exact time they had set. If he remembered correctly, Chika had said that she had an activity with the student council first. 

As Kouta was about to arrive at their appointment place, he could see Chika, who was also walking towards the place. Kouta, with a smile on his face, waved his hand at Chika.

"Hey— It looks like we come at the same time, Chika-san," Kouta said as he approached Chika. 

"Ah, yeah. Thankfully." 

"Good then. Do you want to rest first or go straight away?" 

"No, let's get out of here now, shall we?"

Chika, who was still wearing her school uniform, refused Kouta's offer, and she immediately told them to go to the department store. Kouta himself just shrugged his shoulders and followed Chika's words. Basically, this was the agreement that Chika had envisioned. Therefore, he did not know the place they were going to. 

"Okay, so where are we going?" 

"Well, I just wanted to buy things for the student council. It seemed quite troublesome before I remembered that I had a boy acquaintance. Hehehe, so you will help me, right?" 

"Eh— Can I go home?" 

"Wow, that's a really quick response, isn't it? Don't you want to create a positive light inside this beautiful senior sister's mind? This is a good chance for that?" 

Chika spoke with a face that looked a little proud. She might have been successful if she had spoken to another man. But even Kouta certainly wanted to make a positive impression at Chika. Even so, he wasn't interested in being the one to carry the groceries. 

"Well, sorry about that— I may be interested, but I became an errand boy, not in my book," Kouta spoke the truth, and Chika could see that he was quite serious. 

"No—No— I'm just joking. We're just buying something at the store, and they will handle the stuff we buy and send it to school." Chika immediately said so while holding back Kouta, who might leave soon. 

"Well, if that's the case, I'm fine with it." Kouta agreed as Chika sighed her breath in relief.

"Hu— Geez, you don't have to do that, right?" 

"I'm sorry, but I take my time for you even when I'm busy. I told you I'm making a game, didn't I?" 

"Ah, that's right. Geez, I'm sorry about that. Let's go." 

Chika spoke with a slightly pouty face and once again invited Kouta to go to the department store. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1000-1200 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

17