Ch 189 – 20 June, Another Meeting with Chika 02
364 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouta and Chika walked to the department store. 

"You didn't even wait and came on time." Chika pouted and commented on what happened a few seconds ago. 

"Well, I spent my time with Eriri as much as I could so that I could arrive in time for our appointment," Kouta responded to Chika's comment honestly, which made Chika look at him with a flat expression. 

"Is that so— I wonder if this makes Eriri like you so much." 

"Hm, ah. Well, that's who knows. I don't know what Eriri thinks, but I always try to keep her happy and loved." 

"Hm— Even if you're openly trying to get close to other girls, like what are you doing right now? No, I wonder how many girls you have at this point." Chika spoke in a tone that could be considered scolding Kouta. 

"Isn't that why I always do my best? And it seems to work out well because my relationship with her has always worked well." 

"That's maybe true— Geez, I don't know why she is fine with it. Hah— This is something I don't understand." 

Kouta remembered what Eriri had told him about Chika's recent response. I don't know why, even though it seemed like Chika didn't like what Kouta did to Eriri. From the conversation they were having right now. There was an impression that Chika wanted to understand why Eriri let Kouta do this to her. Maybe this is because of sympathy for Eriri as a woman or a friend. 

That was why Kouta felt it would not be wrong if he tried to influence this girl's thinking through his sweet words and demeanor. Kouta realized that he was becoming a man who was good at seduction or something— Or his god's blessing became even stronger after he slept with many girls, which made it easier for him to become closer to girls.

"Well, I don't think you will understand her," Kouta told him quite frankly.

"Eh—" 

"No matter what you think— I don't think you can understand her even though you may guess correctly what she is thinking. It will be just a small fragmentation of it." 

"But—" 

"Because in the end, you don't know what Eriri feels, nor have you experienced what Eriri feels." 

"That's—" 

"For example, I saw there was an article on CNN in the past that said the most delicious food in the world is food called 'Rendang' from southeast Asia. It looked like a short rib beef that had been cooked for a long time with a lot of spice. If you look at the food, you can probably speculate on the flavor of beef and spices— But in the end, you wouldn't know how the food actually tastes without eating it, would you? I think this is what your problem is."

"That's—" 

"That's why? How about you try to experience it even just a little? Like now, how about if we're closer than usual?"

"Eh, but—" 

"How about we become more like a couple than before— Ah, yeah, How about we try something like that?" Kouta spoke while pointing at the walking couple while the girl wrapped her hand around the man's arm.

"Wait? Isn't that too close?" Chika responded with her face blushing for a little. 

"That's the point though— Hora— It's not that bad?" 

"Grrrr— I think this is just an advantage for you. I think you're using this to get close to me." 

"Hm, that's the point, though." 

"Geez—" 

Chika looked at the couple who pointed at Kouta, and just like that, she followed suit. On the last date, they were already holding hands. So, it's no big deal to go a little further. Chika thought like that and slowly wrapped her hand around Kouta's. She realized there was a slight difference between doing this and just holding hands. 

The bodies between Chika and Kouta became very close and attached to each other so that she could feel Kouta's body. In addition, Chika is basically a short girl for her age with a height of about 154cm, so when she walks while wrapping her arms around Kouta like this. Her head fits over Kouta's shoulder, and if she is not careful, then her breasts will stick to Kouta. 

These are things that could make Chika feel very embarrassed, but at the same time, being in this position somehow gave the impression of a sense of security and warmth from Kouta. This position also made her feel that she was holding Kouta's hand more than usual. 

'Hm, I wonder if this is what you call muscle— It's harder than I thought—' Chika thought like that as she felt the muscles of his hand while embracing Kouta's hand. She had already seen Kouta fighting those thugs, so it would not be weird if he had some muscle. Still, even so, it was much different from her imagination. What made Kouta's previous words even more true in Chika's mind was that what she imagined would be different from reality. 

Then, somehow, when Chika was sticking like this tha, it made her remember the indecent video that Eriri sent to her. Well, basically, Chika already knows that behind Kouta's sweet and handsome face, there is a physique that can be said to be captivating and quite muscular. 

Chika didn't know why, but she somehow remembered those lewd videos. In the video where Eriri and Kouta had such sexual activities, she could easily remember Kouta's naked body that she had seen before. As they entered the department store, Chika took Kouta to several stores that seemed to have become regulars. While doing so, Chika couldn't help but look at Kouta and imagine what his body looked like. She felt ashamed of her indecent thoughts when she realized what she had done. 

As for Kouta, he began to feel Chika stealing glances at him sometimes. However, this was not a problem for him. There was currently one thing on his mind. After visiting several stores, he realized that Chika basically didn't need to come to the department store. She could just call them, and they would send the stuff, especially if she came from a rich school like Shuchi'in Academy.

In other words, Chika was intentionally trying to meet him or go on a date with him. Or she has other plans and reasons for coming here. Kouta felt it was better to ask Chika directly.

"Hm, if it's like this, can't you call directly?" 

"That's true, but to be honest— I just wanted to escape," Chika answered Kouta's question with such a flat stare that her eyes seemed to go blank. 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah, I just don't want to hear about studying for exams. President looked so focused. It's so scary!! And he used the student council room to study!!! But I heard from both of them that it's fine not to study. That's why I'm thinking about relaxing and playing—" 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah, that's why I remember that we've promised to play together. So I use this so I can run away from those heavy moods in the student council room." Chika replied while recalling how Kaguya and Shirogane had said that cramming and forcing themselves was the wrong thing to do for exams without realizing that the moment the two of them spoke, they were both at war with each other. 

"Anyway, now summer is approaching. I want to buy something for summer vacation—" Chika said excitedly as if she had forgotten about the test that would not be long in coming.  

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1000-1200 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

16