Ch 190 – 20 June, Another Meeting with Chika 03
456 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's a summer vacation after all— Therefore, there is only one specialized place to shop for summer, which is— this place—" Chika spoke to Kouta as they finally arrived at a sports shop that sold swimsuits exclusively. It's exclusive because Kouta could only see swimsuits in the store. 

"Is that so—" Kouta responded a little weakly, as this was basically not the first store they had visited. Before coming here, Chika and he visited several stores that Chika liked, and she asked for various opinions from Kouta. It felt like every response he gave sometimes got a lukewarm reaction from Chika, and sometimes, the opinions she received differed from one another. 

At least Chika took her word for it and didn't tell Kouta to carry her groceries and the like. Even so, Kouta still offered to have one of Chika's bags of groceries as he felt a bit bad about it. 

"Hm, as a reward— How about recommending a swimsuit for this Senpai— Hm, if you recommend something good— This Senpai may buy and wear this swimsuit, you know." Chika said that she used the rarely used term 'Senpai' as if she wanted to appear more mature than usual. She also looked a little prouder than usual. She had that small smug look on her face. 

Well, Kouta already experienced a lot of cosplay and sex, too. So he doesn't find this as a reward or something that interesting. It seemed that Chika could sense that Kouta's reaction was relatively flat and could only pout before she spoke in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Hm, I think I changed the reward. Now I'll buy you a swimsuit." 

"Eh, is that so— Hm, I prefer my first reward," Kouta said, his honest feelings when Chika listened to Kouta say those words. He could see Chika smiling with satisfaction.

"Too bad for you, it's over. Right now, how about I'm looking for your swimsuit." She said while grabbing Kouta's hand and entering the swimsuit shop. 

"Hm—" Chika also hummed herself as she looked at multiple man swimwear. At least Kouta could be relieved to see that Chika didn't take anything weird or that could be considered tight or skimpy. Most of what she brought were swim trunks. 

"Okay— Now you try it?" Chika said as she gave those swim trunks to Kouta.  

"Yes?" Kouta received several swim trunks in his hand. 

"I will buy it for you, right? So it's not strange that I want to see the output, right?" Chika responded reasonably, but it was apparent that she had other motives. 

"It's not like on a date like this, we usually see the female partner changing into their swimsuit, right?" Kouta turned to ask Chika, who answered Kouta's words briefly. 

"Well, it's my date. So it's up to me— and it's your fault too." 

"Eh— Although I just didn't reply quickly. What a tyrant." Kouta muttered, entered the changing room, and chose a grey swim trunk. He put on the swim trunk and came out of the changing room, still wearing a shirt. Then, when Kouta came out, he was immediately greeted by a disappointed expression from Chika.

"What are you doing, Kouta-kun!? You need to let go of that T-shirt. This is," Chika told Kouta as he finally realized that the girl in front of him actually wanted to see him in such a revealing outfit.

Kouta had been following Coach Nana's workout program for months and felt confident about his body. He felt no need to be embarrassed and did what he wanted. He unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his stomach and chest.

Honestly, Chika was, of course, angry to see her friend sleeping with a bastard like Kouta. However, there was one thing that made Chika act this way a little. Basically, she was the daughter of a wealthy man who had a father who was strict about showing anything remotely sexual. Even her father forbade Chika to read shoujo manga that had hot scenes. 

So it's not strange that it wasn't long before Chika first read a shoujo manga that had a hot scene that gave her a nosebleed and talked to Kaguya about her fetish. It wasn't long before she got an indecent video from Eriri that made her see such a scene raw for the first time. It was a strange experience because ever since then, Chika couldn't masturbate without seeing her friend's obscene videos. 

Then, this time, Chika, for the first time, saw Kouta's body, which she often saw in indecent videos in person. This was probably the first time for Chika to know a man's body with sensual thoughts in her brain. His abdominal muscles look muscular and appear very attractive in Chika's eyes. 

'Oh— Six pack—' She said in her mind as she may be drooling looking into those muscles that she saw when he was pounding her friend. 

Kouta could see Chika's face became flushed, and her eyes didn't move, looking at his stomach area. Kouta couldn't help but smile as he thought what Eriri said may have been confirmed. 

"So what do you think? I like this colour." Kouta spoke, which brought Chika, who was in a dream-like imagination, back to reality. 

"Eh, it's fine, but since we are already here— How about you try other swim trunks?" Chika said as if she was still hoping to see Kouta in a reasonably revealing outfit and enjoy the sight of his six-pack that she had just seen. The thing that was still ringing in her mind. 

Meanwhile, Kouta never thought he would experience something like this, namely acting like a model. He began to try on various swim trunks given by Chika. Both swim trunks have bright colours of yellow and pink, as well as swim trunks with patterns such as strips of animal images.  

Whatever Kouta used, Chika's answer was not much different from the one she gave at the beginning. It was easy for Kouta to see that Chika was very focused on looking at her physical body. Kouta never thought that this girl would act like a pervert. Kouta himself knew that he was taking advantage of this situation so that he could make progress on the relationship between them, especially when he remembered that there was one thing that Chika liked. Well, Chika had a fetish that she wanted to be owned by someone. And also she likes to be forced even a little— as if she's going to be eaten. Such a good— perverted girl she was. 

Therefore, Kouta was not wrong to finally try something. After all, he was finally back in his favourite navy blue swimming trunks. 

"Hm, it's fine. But quite standard—" Chika commented while still stealing glances at his six-pack even though she had been looking at it for more than thirty minutes. 

“You know— Chika.” 

“Hm?” 

"Do you think I don't realize you have been ogling my stomach?" Kouta ended up pointing out the truth that made Chika's face turn red so that smoke might appear on her head.

“Hahhh? What are you talking about?” Chika tried to protest, before Kouta held her hand and pulled Chika until they were close to each other before he whispered in her ear.

"You don't need to be shy; I can clearly see your desire. If you're curious— You can try holding this six-pack, you know?" Kouta spoke in a voice that could be considered seductive in Chika's ears. 

"Eh, but—" Chika, of course, hesitated, but Kouta, who was still holding Chika's hand, led her hand to his stomach. 

"Is fine, you know— I was fine and allowed it." 

"That's—" Chika whispered weakly as she looked down at her hand, which was very close to the six-pack she craved. Before she finally touched the six-pack, she unconsciously commented in a voice that could be considered a little erotic. 

"Ah— It's hard—" 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1000-1200 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

19