Ch 191 – 20 June, Another Meeting with Chika 04
551 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's harder than I expected," Chika said as her hand still touched Kouta's six-pack abs. 

"Well, I exercise quite often, after all," Kouta responded with a face full of smiles that could be said that he was quite confident in his body. 

Chika herself touched Kouta's abs by spreading her hands there before she then used her fingers to poke Kouta's abs all over the place to see if all of those muscles were hard. After she realized there wasn't any difference, she spread her hand again to feel Kouta's abs. 

"I'm glad that you like or are impressed with my body—" Kouta whispered those misleading words in Chika's ear so close that she could feel his hot air. 

"Ah— that's—" Chika's head was quite confused as she felt her fantasy coming true. Kouta's seductive words seemed to strike her fantasy that she saw from the Shoujo Manga she read in the student council room. 

"But if you touch it for too long, the clerk might suspect us of doing something strange," Kouta said to Chika, who immediately distanced herself from Kouta and then looked around like she was doing something wrong. It was a bit natural because Chika's lack of exposure to sensual things like this made her think she might be doing something wrong. 

"Well, it's no—" Chika wanted to say something, but somehow, she felt like she didn't know what to say. This is the first time she has experienced something like this— this is more embarrassing and more sensual than when Kouta kissed her hand after all. 

"I think I like this swim trunk. I think you can buy this for me. So now how about it's your turn to find a swimsuit that suits you?" Kouta said as he held Chika's hand once again. 

"Eh, but—" 

"You're already ogling me and touching my abs—" Kouta pulled Chika to get close to her, and he whispered in her ear. "Isn't fair that I want to see you in a swimsuit too, right—" 

"Ugh— But— You— you can see it in the summer." Chika made a sudden excuse because, for some reason, she suddenly felt very embarrassed to wear a swimsuit in front of Kouta. 

Kouta smiled at Chika's words and replied in a teasing tone. "Uh, so we're going to have fun in the summer together— Sounds fun." 

"Eh, that— Un, I will make time for us." Chika, who felt cornered and in a situation she had never been in, finally agreed to spend some time with Kouta in the summer. 

"Really, that's awesome." Kouta looked happy, and Chika breathed a sigh of relief because she thought Kouta would let her go and not ask her to wear a swimsuit. However, unexpectedly, Kouta continued his words. "But, I prefer to see it right now—" He said while staring straight toward her eyes. 

Somehow, Chika could feel Kouta teasing her, but at the same time, there was part of him that said he was serious about it.

"That's— Fine." Chika finally gave up. 

"Really? Thank you." Kouta responded with a smile. After that, Chika took several swimsuits she liked and what Kouta recommended to her. And just like what Kouta had done before, Chika changed her uniform to a swimsuit while Kouta looked at her. Somehow, she feels a bit embarrassed to see Kouta look at her and praise her. She also changed into several swimsuits like what Kouta did before.

It wasn't long before Kouta found a swimsuit that he was quite fond of— It was just a simple yellow-green pastel bikini suit with the bottom part that had a cute girly and frill ribbon on it. 

"Oh, I really like this one—" Kouta told Chika about what swimsuit he liked. 

"This?" 

"Yeah—" 

"Okay, I will think about it," Chika responded and thought about changing her clothes immediately. She felt a little strange if this continued because her heart was pounding because of the difference she felt this time. Somehow, she felt that it was okay for Kouta to see her; no, she expected him to see her, and her body slowly started to get excited seeing his reaction. 

However, once again, Chika managed to do what she did. Kouta, the same as before, stopped Chika's movement. He approaches Chika by following the things in the Shoujo manga he read a lifetime ago. 

Kouta tapped the wall near Chika, imitating 'Kabedon' before whispering in her ear. 

"Now, can I touch you, too?" 

"Eh— What?" 

"Just like you touched my stomach before— I want to touch you, especially your cute belly button—" 

"What— Guh— What a pervert—" Chika said, but somehow being in this position made her heart flutter even more, and Kouta was still wearing swim trunks, so he was still showing off his gorgeous abs. This makes her feel that she would be eaten— since Kouta asked something quite sensual— in Chika's mind.

"Can I? I just touched it a bit— No, I will just poke it." 

"Well— Fine— if just a bit—" Chika herself could not believe she was saying that she would agree to this. However, simultaneously, she felt a little excitement from this interaction. 

"Un— Okay then, I will do it," Kouta said as he followed what he said. He used his index finger and touched Chika's stomach near the belly button. 

"This—" Of course, Kouta only touched her stomach for a bit, but somehow, this felt more embarrassing than wrapping his arms.

"I think you touch my stomach like this too—" Kouta used his index finger and poked several spots of her stomach before slowly using his index finger, swiping from her stomach and slowly toward above.

'That's—' Chika was aware that Kouta's hand moved toward her chest slowly. It was a place that was not someone she did not love to touch— but somehow, even though she was aware Kouta tried to touch her chest, she didn't stop him. Her heart flutters faster as if she is waiting for it. 

It was the hand that made her friend feel good, and part of her was really curious about it. But before he touched it. Kouta actually stopped and said it. 

"Un, I think that's enough." 

"Eh, ah— Good." Chika didn't know if she felt relief or disappointment, but when she glanced toward Kouta, She could see that Kouta had that teasing smile on his face. This makes Chika blush— since she feels like Kouta may realize what she is thinking. 

After that, the date continued— they bought their swimsuit and swim trunks before going to the okonomiyaki shop self-service. It was the first time for her to experience Kouta's skill, even for a bit. She had heard from Eriri that Kouta had excellent cooking skills that made her practice easier. Even though the food material came from the shop, Kouta can cook such delicious okonomiyaki easily. It made her wonder how good Kouta's cooking was. 

Just like the last time, the two of them went to a small park before they parted, and Kouta grabbed her hand with the face that came close to her. Chika realized what Kouta may have asked her— Maybe it was another kiss again like before. Still, she never expected he would be asked something more. 

This time, Kouta held Chika's forehead and only said a simple word, but it was very influential for Chika because what Kouta did today could be said to be almost similar to various scenes from the shoujo manga that she read in the student council room.

"Can I kiss you this time for real? And I'm going to gobble you up—" 

Chika didn't know why, but there was something in her mind that thought maybe Kouta could read her mind as he said the same sentence as what she had read before— 

That was why Chika did not stop her at all when Kouta kissed her lips. And the best part was Kouta didn't just stop with a simple kiss. He was really gobbling her up as he put his tongue inside her mouth and just continued to suck her tongue regularly and entangle it on her— sucking on it and tasting her saliva. It was such an intense kiss for the first time, but Chika didn't mind it and maybe liked it. 

Which is where their date ends—

Well, I make poll in my patreon. It's made me wondering which fanfic I make do you like?

this one or my other Oshinoko Fanfic.

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

18