Ch 192 – 23 June, Studio Recording
411 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a sunny Saturday that feels very appropriate to go out and have a family vacation. However, today might be a bit of a busy day for Kouta because today is the first time for his circle to try recording voice roles for a visual novel. It had been over a week since Kouta had trained Miho and the others as well. So, he felt that it was time to try voice recording and also to see if they were ready or not. Although Kouta was pretty sure they were ready, it wouldn't hurt to try this out first.

Therefore, Kouta prepared various scenes that he felt were easiest according to the skills of Miho, Nanami and Megumi. He has also rented a recording studio recommended by Utaha's Editor, Sonoko Machida. Kouta himself is also still learning in matters such as music, musical instruments and recording equipment.

When Kouta arrived at the place where they had agreed to meet before going to the recording studio, he could see that all the members were already there: the three voice actors as well as two other people, Michiru and Utaha. Utaha came along because he basically had to see how the voice acting would go, as he was the one who wrote the script.

Michiru, who made the soundtrack, also came because she had experience with recording equipment and the like so that she could help Kouta. Plus, she herself volunteered because she was interested in seeing what happened. Meanwhile, Eriri did not participate because she did not really need to participate in this session and would instead focus on completing her assignment. 

"Oh, you're all here already?" Kouta spoke to the girls who were waiting for him. 

"Yeah, you're already here. We can leave soon." Utaha said and told the others that they would be moving to the recording studio soon. Without much ado, they walked straight to the place they were going to. Kouta could see Nanami and Miho, who were talking to each other, and Utaha, who was talking to Michiru, especially Kouta, could hear their conversation about what they were going to do. 

Then, not far from Kouta was Megumi, who seemed to have a flat facial expression, but it could be seen that she was a little tense. It was natural because, basically, among the voice actors, she was just an amateur with the least training time among the others. 

"Are you fine?" Kouta asked her, and she looked at him for a moment. 

"Well, I'm fine. I'm just a bit nervous. I wonder if I do look very obvious." Megumi replied while she put her hand on her cheek as if she was checking her expression. 

"No, you seem a little nonchalant about it. I only asked because I was a little worried. But if you're fine and just a little nervous about it. That's a good thing, I guess. In the end, things like this are natural. However, you don't need to worry because, in the end, almost all of us are still learning with all of this. In fact, I wish you could see Miho and Nanami's voices acting under these conditions and learn firsthand." Kouta explained his thoughts on all this to Megumi. 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah, that's why. I would be more than happy if you enjoyed the voice recording we will be doing today." Kouta spoke like this in hopes of making Megumi calmer and displaying the very least finesse she could, even though she had only trained for a bit. 

Kouta does not know the extent of the visual novel created by Tomoya, especially how Megumi fills the voice of the character. They only sometimes show Megumi reading the script a few times in the anime. And it can be said that she can bring out pretty good acting and is very promising. Then, seeing that in the end, the visual novel was sold out proves that at least Megumi has good voice acting. 

"Okay, I will do my best," Megumi said as she pumped her hand, which made Kouta notice that she seemed to be fine. 

After they arrived at the recording studio, Kouta could see the voice actors getting ready to warm up by doing throat routines and so on. Meanwhile, he himself prepared the recording equipment with the help of Utaha and Michiru. After that, they began the voice recording session, starting from one of the opening scenes of the visual novel. 

One of them is the opening scene when the main character accidentally summons his servant Saber with a formal and quite serious speaking style. Staring at the main character before asking him a question. '—I ask of you. Are you my master?' She also needed to sound a bit old-fashioned. 

Kouta knew that he took this project and ideas from other people. Then, all the scripts were slightly changed because Utaha made them. Therefore, Kouta was quite excited when he saw Nanami doing the voice of the saber. For some reason, seeing the script given a voice like this makes the visual novel look more alive. 

Of course, Nanami's voice is different from the original saber voice from Kouta's past life. However, neither Kouta nor Utaha had any problems with Nanami's voice acting. Her performance was probably pretty good, and after doing the voice acting until the opening scene was over. It seems that Nanami is getting more and more comfortable with each line she says, so by the end, you can say that her voice-acting performance is getting better and better. 

"That's quite good," Michiru commented while observing Nanami as she sat next to Kouta near their laptop that was capturing the data. 

"Yes, after this, it's Miho's turn to play the voice," Kouta spoke because, after this, Miho will play Tohsaka Rin, which Kouta thinks is the most difficult because of voice acting; Rin's character is a little more complex than the others. Plus, Miho had a voice that was far different from what Kouta was used to hearing from Rin in the past life. Well, Kouta was a little worried because Miho had such a soft voice with the character of a docile and kind woman. 

Although Kouta had seen Miho's performance when they practised in the past week, he himself was quite satisfied with Miho's voice acting. Still, there was a feeling of apprehension that instantly disappeared when Miho started playing Rin. Rin is initially seen as a model student with a good attitude by greeting her with a soft-spoken style. She then screams as she is almost hit by Saber, who is stopped by the main character. In the end, she reveals her true nature as someone who is arguably more emotional than a model student to the main character.

That's why Kouta feels Rin's character for voice acting will be more complex than the other two heroines. That's why he was a little relieved to be able to get a voice actor who could be considered exceptionally talented with the budget he had. In the end, Miho did excellent voice acting, and finally, after the two of them finished. Now, it was the turn of Megumi, whose Kouta was deliberately not too much, and he chose and hoped it was easiest after how far he had seen Megumi's appearance in the last few days.

I know this is too sudden, but I've written over 300 chapters of fanfic. So I started thinking about writing my own original novel. Of course, I'm thinking of writing harem stories, smut stories, and similar stories like the ones I made in this fanfic with a less complicated plot.

I wonder if you guys would be interested. But I will do it slowly. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

19