Ch 193 – 23 June, Studio Recording 02
466 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next and last voice actor is Megumi, who fills the voice of Sakura, whose role in the route we made is not too noticeable. In the Fate route that focuses on Saber, Sakura's role is minimal, which is good. Megumi is the most familiar among other voice actors. According to Kouta, Sakura herself is a typical junior-grade character with a gentle and soft voice. However, sometimes it can feel melancholy to come out of a child her age. This is natural, considering Sakura's background. 

The first thing Kouta did for Megumi was to make her play some visual novels and also watch anime and the like because, basically, the voices that come out in games or anime are sometimes different from everyday voices. He also hopes Megumi can learn from these media in addition to watching Nanami and Miho when practicing. 

Things seem to be going pretty well, even though Megumi sometimes makes mistakes here and there. The most important thing is that Megumi can do the right voice acting according to the description of Sakura from both Kouta and Utaha. So far, you could say Megumi is doing pretty well, and Kouta was very satisfied with Megumi's performance. 

It turned out that he was not wrong to choose it, but seeing the voice acting of the three of them made Kouta even greedier. Because of that, he thought of adding voices, especially for characters like Rider, Caster, and also Illya, who he felt were important female characters. Somehow, seeing the characters come to life with the presence of voice acting makes Kouta hope that other characters get the same treatment. And make them more alive— 

Kouta himself had asked Utaha if he wanted to try filling in for one of the characters, and he was fine as long as Kouta also voiced one of the characters. Something that Kouta promised he would do next time— he thought Utaha might be able to fill either for Caster or Rider. 

Which meant Kouta only needed two other girls as voice actors. He thought of asking Marin because, among all the girls he knew, the ones who could act were probably the ones who already had experience as models. At least Marin had a bit of a similar experience, especially considering Marin's ability to attract people's attention when she was cosplaying. 

"Well, thank you for working so hard today. As a token of gratitude, I'll treat you girls–" Kouta said as he raised his glass as a sign of cheers, which the girls then followed. 

Kouta took them all to a family restaurant and bought various food and drinks as a treat after they worked together professionally for the first time. He just hoped to make them happy after doing a good job and continue doing this good performance until their visual novel ran out. There are still many lines to be voiced, after all. 

"You're really doing well, Megumi." Kouta praised Megumi, looked at her, and replied in a low voice. 

"Un, thank you, but I think I still need to do better." Megumi then surprisingly commented on Nanami and Miho's voice acting, which she felt could be a lesson to better her performance. 

Kouta was very surprised to see Megumi taking this job so seriously. However, he felt this was very much in line with Megumi's attitude in the anime. This time, Megumi is also doing all this not because of a passion project from Tomoya but a project that has a clear endpoint with a group of people who are already pros and also people who dream of becoming pros. Therefore, Megumi takes all of this more seriously. 

Although at first, Megumi only wanted to thank Kouta for helping her with someone's disturbance. She never thought that Kouta would ask her to join this one project. Honestly, at first, Megumi was hesitant about all this. However, seeing Kouta, who is confident in whatever he does and how he helps her, makes Megumi slowly carried away by Kouta's attitude, which makes her work diligently to answer his kindness and trust. 

Honestly, Megumi felt very happy and a little proud to have the trust of someone like Kouta. She certainly didn't know much about Kouta after working with him for a week. She learned that Kouta didn't just make a game called Flappy Bird, which the school was famous for. He also made manga and the like along with this project. No, he also had other projects with the GCC. 

"Ah, I would be happy if you also played this game and also this anime—" Kouta said to Megumi as they were about to part ways. 

"Ah, yeah. I will." 

In the end, Megumi nodded and followed Kouta's words because all this time, what he said to her made her more proficient in the voice acting she did. Besides, having the trust of someone as smart and successful as Kouta felt different, didn't it? Somehow, Megumi wished she could help Kouta with this project. 

"Good, I think you will become much better." 

"Yeah, I will." 

The two had a brief conversation before Megumi had to leave because the train that would take her home was about to arrive. Megumi herself was relieved that she could finally do this voice acting well, and all the work she did went smoothly. 

However, Megumi thinks that it's all thanks to Kouta. Not only did she get training from Kouta, but she also got paid for the things she made. So it made Megumi feel a little bit that she was benefiting too much compared to the results she was giving. That somehow made her feel a little uncomfortable as a Japanese person. 

Hence, Megumi said to Kouta. 

"Etto, I wonder if there's something else I can do?" She asked Kouta. 

Kouta was somewhat surprised by Megumi's suggestion. At the same time, he was also very happy if he got additional help. 

"Hmm, well, I'd be happy if you could help me with the coding." Kouta felt that there were times when Megumi helped Tomoya with the visual novel they were making. In other words, Megumi can learn from him. After all, she herself asked if there was anything she could help with. 

"Eh, but I never do that." 

"It's fine. I can teach you at lunchtime— Hm, and you can go to the GCC club for lunch if I can't. I think there will be a lot of girls who will help you." Kouta told Megumi, who nodded her head. With this, the relationship between Megumi and Kouta grew closer. Especially Kouta had many opportunities to meet her almost every day. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

17