Ch 194 – 24 June, Shibasaki Family 01
380 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouta woke up with Utaha still lying next to him. Utaha seemed to be sleeping so soundly that Kouta doubted she would wake up anytime soon. Well, it couldn't be helped since he had spent hours playing with him last night. So he prepared breakfast for Utaha and kept a note for her before preparing himself to leave. He already had plans for this sunny Sunday.

Kouta left his house and arrived at the place they had promised. He looked at his smartphone and found that he had arrived ten minutes earlier than the time they had promised. The girl he met today had come from her daily appearance, which was slightly different from when he met her when he and Takao were waiting in line to buy the game she wanted. 

The girl waiting for him was very small for her age, about 143cm, although she was a year older than Kouta. The blonde-haired girl, whose length only reached her shoulders, and her blonde eyes were looking at her smartphone. Kouta, who has dated various girls, has learned the differences between each girl, especially the girl in front of him, one of the girls from the GCC, so Kouta often sees her. He can see the difference in appearance from her. He could see that even though the girl wore everyday clothes, she chose clothes that made her look more stylish. Kouta could also see that her hair was shinier than usual, showing that she had prepared herself for this date.

"You're already here, Roka. It's too bad I made a woman wait—" Kouta called out to the girl who had been waiting for him. He had never thought of approaching Roka, but at the same time, he couldn't refuse if she took the initiative to approach him. She especially asked Takao about it, which means she knows that Kouta already has a girlfriend, but she still came to him. 

She was the first girl to approach him in this way. That's why he had no reason to reject her approach. He welcomed her. It's just that there's a reason why he's basically not that interested in approaching Roka.

"'Don't worry, I've just arrived too. I invited you myself, after all. I'm already happy that you accepted my invitation." Roka replied with her usual facial expression. 

"Alright then— So what are we going to do?" Kouta asked Roka. He was already thinking about what they were going to do, but in the end, he wondered if Roka, as she was the one who had this date, had other plans. 

Roka looked at him with her usual expression and a calm face, probably because she was thinking about something before she answered Kouta's question. Well, I'm already quite satisfied with doing the same thing you two are doing." 

"Really—" Kouta wondered what he would do with this. e may have several dates with his girls, including Takao, but most of the time he spends with his girls is sexual intercourse. This a big reason why Kouta didn't approach Roka— 

She is too small and looks like a certain body type that if people post it on certain apps that turn into X, you will become the object of attack from many people. Also, even though there was no difference between a small and a big— he still had a preference for a big– big— one. 

"Hm, but I wonder if there's any place that you like to go for a reference." 

"Hm— Ah, I don't know if that place is interesting or not— But there's one place I want you to see." 

"Okay then— We can go there—" Kouta responded because he felt a little intrigued about what kind of place he would visit. 

"Un, follow me—" Roka said as she started walking, but Kouta immediately touched her shoulder. 

"Wait for a moment. You said you wanted to experience the same thing as Takao, right? hen do you want us to go while holding hands?" Kouta suggested himself while extending his hand to Roka. 

"Ah, that's true," Roka said, and she followed through by holding Kouta's hand. t was easy for Kouta to see Roka's cheeks turning pinkish due to possible embarrassment and the like. 

For Kouta, seeing the new expressions of the characters he had seen in his past life made him a little happy and excited; however, after walking for a while and holding hands with Roka, He slowly felt a little worried because he felt like he was holding on to a younger sister and the like, even though Roka was basically his senior. However, Kouta himself is only 164 cm tall, so they're not that far apart, right? o they wouldn't look weird in other people's way— 

"Ha—" Kouta sighed as he changed his mindset and finally thought to himself— that, in the end, he had not done anything strange. He followed Roka for a while now, and they actually went toward a shopping area with such expensive-looking stores. 

When Kouta is remembered in the manga, it seems like the Shibasaki Family is famous for something less described. Still, it seems to have something to do with a bag of darkness. Even her mother once entrusted the protagonist to give Roka the cloth of darkness. Either way, it was something that Kouta couldn't comprehend. 

That's why Kouta never thought Roka would bring him to some weird place that may have connected with the Shibasaki Family. It was not that this kind of thing was too soon for a first date. Kouta thought that way while somehow he could feel the overwhelming aura of the various fabrics in this place. 

Somehow, Roka had such a proud look on her face. 

"Hm, you have good talent— Kouta-kun." 

"Huh, talent?" 

"Yeah, I can feel it— That you may be feeling something from it," Roka told him. 

"Is that so—" 

"Yeah, somehow— I want to introduce my side of the family to you." 

Kouta was a little surprised when he heard Roka's words because somehow when she said that for the first time, he felt Roka's attitude was very sweet and cute. Because when she said that, Roka's face was very girlish and a little innocent.  

"Well, I still don't understand all of this. But there must be some people who like this kind of stuff." 

"Un, my mother said that there are many people like this kind of stuff all around the world, and our family had been working with our other family in Finland." 

"Ah. That's amazing." Kouta kind of forgot that this girl have foreign genes on her. 

"Yeah, I've already told my mother— You can take one of the clothes in this room," Roka spoke with pride on her face.

Kouta could probably feel that the various fabrics in this room gave off an aura of something. However, he did not know what these fabrics were used for. Besides that, in the manga, Roka used them to cover people's heads and traumatize various people. 

But after thinking a while, Kouta felt that there was no harm in choosing fabric for him. In the end, Kouta glanced at the various fabrics in the room. Because this fabric gives a different aura, and Kouta, as a man and also a person who likes to read manga, is very interested in this. Although he didn't know what it was for, it was still an interesting thing. 

Therefore, Kouta chose the fabric that gave him the most extraordinary aura he could feel. In the end, when he decided that— Kouta could see Roka's stunned expression before he heard the voice of someone nearby. 

"Oh, that's interesting." A woman with the same face, hair color, and short hair as Roka, who was no other than Roka's mother, said in an amused voice. You're finding such a good man." 

And Roka's mother gave Roka a thumbs up. That was the first time Kouta met the head of the Shibasaki family, who surprisingly provided connections he had never imagined. in the future.

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

18