Ch 195 – 24 June, Shibasaki Family 02
400 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When she heard her mother say that, Roka's face suddenly turned red as if she hadn't expected that her mother would be in this place. She also seemed embarrassed by her mother's words.

"Oka-sama, Why are you here? Shouldn't you be meeting with a client?" Roka spoke to her mother, who was still looking at Kouta with an assessing glance. She still looked interested in Kouta before turning to Roka with a mischievous smile on her mouth. 

"Well, I did have an appointment with a client. However, it seems that the meeting was cancelled, and I remembered that it seems that my daughter, who rarely dresses up, suddenly dressed up, which makes me very interested in what happened to my daughter. I never thought he would have a date like this— As a parent, I don't know if I'm happy or sad that my child is getting mature." Roka's mother spoke while placing her hands on her cheeks and then showing a sad expression but with such obvious acting. She still seems to be having fun teasing her daughter. 

"Oka-sama!!!" 

Kouta saw the mother and daughter talking to each other before he introduced himself to Roka's mother. 

“Un— My name is Suzuki Kouta. I'm happy to meet you, Mother." 

"Ara— What a polite child— Hm— I'm this child's Mother— I hope you will get along with her." 

"Yeah, I think we're getting along pretty well." So far, Kouta often meets with Roka when he goes to the club and rarely meets elsewhere; even so, he thinks his relationship with Roka is not bad and might be considered friends with each other. 

"Hm, that's good to hear—" Mrs Shibasaki responded with a smile on her face before she looked at Kouta, who was holding the cloth he had chosen. She was quite pleased that the person her daughter might have chosen could select the finest fabric in the room.

"I wonder why you chose that fabric? Can I ask you why?" Mrs. Shibasaki asked Kouta with a tone and face that was very interested in Kouta's answer. 

"Well, somehow— I feel that this fabric made a strong impression on me," Kouta answered honestly. Kouta himself did not know why, but as he told Roka's mother. He could feel that some of the fabrics in this room gave off an aura that made his body react slightly. 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah— I think this fabric may be this— this— and this— quite strong itself." Kouta saw Mrs. Shibasaki nod, but there was still a question in her expression. Kouta immediately pointed at the fabric that gave a strong aura similar to the one he had taken. 

When Kouta did that, he could see Mrs. Shibasaki getting more and more impressed, and her eyes brimming with joy before she patted Kouta on the shoulder and praised him.

"Oh, I never thought I would meet someone outside the Shibasaki family who could do something like this. My daughter caught such a good man. I wonder how you do this?"

"Ahahaha, probably because I had a supernatural experience." 

"Oh— Is that so? That must be something else to experience. Hm— I think you will be perfect. It's just that." Mrs Shibasaki again looked Kouta up and down carefully this time, giving him a sharp glare before issuing more serious words than before. 

"Nevertheless, it feels like, as an experienced person, I can see that you must be a popular person among the girls, right?" 

"Well, that's—"

While Kouta did not know how to respond to Mrs. Shibasaki's words, the reply voice came from Roka herself, who answered honestly without covering anything up. 

"I know about it— I even got permission from his girlfriend. Even though Kouta is such a womanizer, he is a surprisingly decent guy, at least as far as I know he told her girlfriend about it." 

"Is that so? Well, if you know about it and the other girl knows about it. But— Really, I don't understand this youngster these days." Surprisingly, Mrs Shibasaki didn't get angry and just sighed heavily. "Sometimes such capable men are already taken. Huh." 

"Ahaha, you two make me feel bad." Kouta didn't know what to say in front of these two people. He had never experienced a conversation with the heroine's parents like this before. And it's quite something else that the parent didn't show anger about her daughter walking around with a womanizer like him. 

Not only that, but shortly after this conversation, Mrs. Shibasaki, without hesitation, immediately invited Kouta to have lunch with her. 

"If you'd like, why don't you two have lunch with me? I'll treat you to a famous eel restaurant. I kind of want to talk more with you, Kouta-kun." 

"Mom!?" 

"Well, I'm fine if Roka is fine with it," Kouta responded positively to Mrs. Shibasaki's invitation. However, Roka's face was a little embarrassed for getting interrupted by her mother on a date like this. Her thoughts changed when Kouta added words to this conversation. "To be honest, I never had a conversation with other girl's parents after all. But I don't think I have anything interesting to talk about." 

"Hm, okay then— It's an ell, after all." Roka finally agreed to her mother's invitation as she sighed tiredly. 

With Roka's approval, the three of them finally left the building before going to a restaurant that was famous for its eels and was also arguably a high-class restaurant. Although Kouta is getting increasingly proficient in cooking, he rarely processes eel. He can even say that he has never cooked eel specifically. The eel lunch they made was delicious. In addition, Kouta himself had an interesting conversation with Mrs. Shibasaki. 

Well, Mrs. Shibasaki talked about how her daughter seemed very busy the day before this date and also how she seemed excited when talking about the club that Roka was doing. It seems that she also saw the video that her daughter made on YouTube. The conversation seems to make Roka have an interesting expression in Kouta's eyes because, honestly, from the manga and when he sees her every day in the club. Roka basically has very minimal facial expressions. 

You could say that Kouta felt very happy to be able to see a side of Roka that other men might never see, tickling his desire to make Roka his woman to arise in his heart. The thing that makes Kouta feel that it is very easy for desire to come out of him.

'I want her to show that only to me— I don't want MC or other guys to see her like this—' 

This possessive feeling regarding the heroine is always present in him.

Seeing Roka talking about her mother with a cute pouting face while walking in the mall after finishing lunch so they could watch a movie and continue their date made Roka look even cuter than before. 

Because of this, Kouta did not hesitate to act. When the movie ends, the movie credits appear on the screen. Kouta took advantage of this before he called out to Roka and held her cheek before whispering to her. 

"Okay, This is a great opportunity for kissing, right? So can I kiss you?" 

Roka was a little surprised when Kouta said that. Although she was basically attracted to Kouta, she did not expect Kouta to say this so soon. But at the same time, seeing the man she likes in such close range and also she could see from Kouta's face that he wanted a kiss from her made her chest beat fast. Either because of embarrassment or because she remembered Takao, Roka replied in a low voice. "Why?" 

"Why? Hahaha, Well— it's because I saw your very cute side today, especially when dealing with your mother."

"What? That's it—" 

"Yeah, because you're making expressions I've never seen before. Of course, I find that very cute— Like this time— your face is very red with an embarrassed expression." 

"Ugh— Well, this feels a bit embarrassing after all." 

"Hahaha, but I like it. You're become much cuter after all. So I answer your question. I can kiss you, right?"

Kouta didn't hear Roka answering or responding to his words, only from her reaction and expression. He knew that Roka accepted his request, and then he moved his head forward before kissing Roka on the mouth while the two of them were still sitting in the couple seats at the movie theatre. 

Signalled their relationship would be different after this date. 

I'm sorry, but I'm bit distracted after I got warning from my patreon in other fanfic. But you don't have to worry about this for now. But if something happen. Well, it happen. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

17