Ch 14 – Eriri 07
3.8k 2 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/RazarkCh

I'm still don't like to get money from this FF. So I didn't put any new chapter there, but you can enjoy my fanart and I hope you enjoy my fanart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm—In the end, he didn't spill any beans. Huh—" Kouta muttered as he bought some snack and drink. Just like he suspected, Aki didn't tell him anything. Well, as far Kouta knew Aki told about Eriri's hobby to Megumi—And if he wasn't wrong several people. Most of them were women too or another heroine.

"Well, it's not like we knew each other too well—" Kouta thought to himself before he went back to his home. He didn't have any plans with Utaha who had been busy. At the same time, he had a plan with Eriri.

Kouta already told Eriri to come to his home earlier than usual. While waiting for her to come, he made another several new drafts of storyboard. It didn't take longer for her to come.

"Just relax and read it—" Kouta said it after they entered the living room.

"I know it!" Eriri with her swaying ponytail, was looking at Kouta with an irritated look on her face.

"While, just take easy and give your opinion. Despite this, I made it one night. I'm quite confident with those." Kouta replied with his usually overflowingly confident smile.

"Alright—" Eriri sit down and read the name. In her mind, Eriri knew very well that Kouta had a high chance of actually making something good. Eriri doesn't think she could make something as good as Kouta's storyboard for Fate/Stay Night. Even so, she couldn't believe he could make it just one night. That was unbelievable.

Sometimes Eriri compared these names with several stories she tried to make in the past, and it wasn't something that she would ever compare. It was just a 4-koma manga. It was simple, but the romance and comedy were engaging and kept her wanting to know what happened next.

"This is good." Eriri answered softly.

"Hm—You understand, right? I can help you. To become better than ever—You just need to follow me. And you can become the best illustrator for your childhood friend." Kouta said, provoking Eriri's inner heart.

"That's how do you know?" Eriri replied quietly while looking at the draft.

"Well, it's easy to read since it's such a cliché for two childhood friends to have made sweet promises when they were still little child. Hm—such sweet memories." Saying that, Kouta smiled teasingly.

"That's!! Ugh—" Eriri cried with a bright red face when she heard Kouta's teasing.

"How about we post one chapter today—and you'll be convinced. I will help you. You take your tools, right?"

"Ah, no wonder you told me to bring that stuff." Eriri responded while she put out her tools that she usually used to draw her doujin.

"By the way, you can draw the character suit with your interpretation. You can also name them. Kouta put his hand on Eriri's shoulders and approached her face.

"I expected a good one—"

"Ah—yes."

Kouta thought that by letting Eriri draw those characters, it would immediately change their character—not only their name, but their appearance too. Also, he didn't need to think; he could just let the artist do their job.

"A tomboy girl—huh—" Eriri said in a low voice while making some sketches. while Kouta was doing his own stuff.

Before long, Eriri started to make her own character based Kouta draft. Eriri's art style differs from the original, just as Kouta predicted. The result was just as he expected. Eriri's drawing makes those characters different from the original. Kouta himself felt a bit weird when he saw that, but in the end, it would be only him who thought like that.

"I think that's good enough."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, in that's the case."

Eriri started drawing the manga without asking any further questions. She was drawing with a serious look while doing that, and she asked Kouta to do a small thing to help her. They were working until dinner time.

The dinner was a simple chicken katsu with sauce. But, Kouta was satisfied that they could finish three pages at this time.

"Hm—Yeah, this is good—We just need to scan it before posting it on your website and other sites too." Kouta said while Eriri who was eating in slowly pace enjoying her food.

"I wonder if this is a good choice." Eriri mumbled as she had conflicted with what she wanted to do. She didn't want to work with Kouta, but she saw how good this 4-koma manga was and didn't want to lose it to the other. "I wonder what you will do if I refuse." She continued to gaze at Kouta wondering what he would say.

"Hm—Ah—I may try to search for another illustrator, but I will try to convince you in other ways." Kouta raised his head and simply replied.

"Really—?"

"Yeah, I said it before—I want you—all of you. Not only, your beauty—but your magnificent talent too." Kouta said, smiling.

"Really, you and your mouth—" Eriri said quietly, as if for the first time, that she's probably too embarrassed to fight back.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After done with a peaceful dinner and working with scanning before uploading the manga in her website and other sites too. Eriri's face looked excited, and she may be waiting for the response from her viewers and fans.

But Kouta didn't let it happen—it's time for his reward after all.

"Wait—what—!?" Eriri surprised when Kouta brought her to the usual sofa where they do sensual stuff in the last three day. "Really—now—?" She added.

"Yes—Of course." Kouta said it briefly and nodded.

Kouta placed his hand on her chest and lightly traced his fingers on it. Electricity seemed to flow through Eriri's chest.

"Really—can I just see the response?" Eriri said in a sulky, and angry voice.

Kouta remained silent, he could smell Eriri's beautiful fragrance. The sound of her breathing was close as well. Seeing her small and fragile body made Kouta want to hug her, but he was very aware that he wasn't her lover or anything like that.

Kouta slowly opened her uniform and rolled up her bra, exposing her pretty breasts and nipples to feast by Kouta's eye. The lower half of her skirt was tucked up as her stripped panties were shown to him.

Her face was dyed with shame and—a sorrowed face.

Kouta put her nipple in his mouth.

"Aann." Eriri panted. Kouta held the nipple inside his mouth, tried to taste the bud. He sucked on her nipple and licked it.

Kouta could hear Eriri raise her voice. He circled her hard nipple with his tongue several times. Each time, Eriri's body twitches, showing that she feels it with her whole body. after her body had been stimulated for the last three days. It looked like her sensitivity was increasing to Kouta liking.

"Nn—ann—my, my nipples—"

Kouta grasped her ass, even he recognized the sensual excitement coming from her ass. Kouta continued licking her nipple inside his mouth, while frantically holding her ass and continuing to rub it, before he invaded her panties with his hand.

Eriri reflexively refused Kouta' hand, but she couldn't stop his hand. Kouta touched her genitals with his finger. Eriri's pussy was competently wet.

"Hm—you—pussy dripping wet." Kouta whispered in Eriri's ear, which immediately changed to red.

"N—No—Any more than this—" Eriri shook her head as she tried to reject the stimulation, but at the same time she continued to let out an irrationally charming voice. It appeared that a part of her body had surrendered to the pleasure she was receiving from Kouta.

Kouta finger entered her—hot and wet pussy. Kouta crawl his finger in her crotch.

"Aah—Plese stop! You're making me feel weird." Eriri tried her best, her hand grabbed Kouta hair.

"It's okay—just feeling it."

"Ah—ah—I'm—cum—"

And just like yesterday, Kouta stopped before her climax. Eriri stared at him with wide-opened eyes as she couldn't believe it, but when she saw his smile—she knew what he wanted.

"Please—please—make me cum—" Eriri said in a low voice.

Kouta touched her clitoris, focusing on assaulting it.

"Ah—aha—"

Eriri embraced Kouta's head, once again playing with her nipples while Kouta put on a spurt, intensifying the movement in her bottom.

"Ah—ahh—-hyaa—" Eriri's hips jumped, and her body bent like a bow like it always had in the last three days.

Eriri was breathing hard, her eyes locked as Kouta dropped his trousers and showing his erection that sticking up a mile high.

"What—what–-are you doing?" Eriri asked in her breath.

"Hm—Ah—I just want to take the next step."

"Wait—what—-"

"It's fine. Till this day, I don't break the promise. I just tried to get the feel of it between your legs. It won't hurt to do that."

Saying that, Kouta picked Eriri up and put her waist near him before opening her legs to the M position. Her waist was slim and easy to move around. Kouta was already leaning over her, his cock approaching and bumping against her pussy. Eriri responded by trying to move away, but Kouta held her waist tightly. He let his cock go between her legs, rearing up between them.

Eriri could feel the hard length of it pressing along her slit, as if her pussy lips were kissing it. Kouta was moving slightly, his cock rubbing up and down against her pussy.

Kouta rubbed her nipples with his finger and licked her nape.

"Iya—-this—this–is really—weird!!"

Kouta's index finger kneaded Eriri's nipples, stimulating those stiff nipples, while he barely slowed down when his cock rubbed Eriri's slit.

"Ah—-ah—-nnnn—-"

Eriri body couldn't stay still, so Kouta held her waist with his other hand to make it stay still, so he didn't accidentally put it inside.

Kouta's heavy petting had got Eriri all worked up—it was another new feeling—she actually aroused, and her passage was wet and ready—If those particular lips could talk they had been shouting–"Yes! Come!"

Of course, that wasn't what Eriri said—she shrieked as she built another wave of pleasure.

"Ah—Ah—Kouta—this—this is wrong!!"

"Okay then—"

Kouta stopped while Eriri breathing heavily.

"Wait–this—wrong—"

"Why thought? It wasn't sex, right? Just petting—"

"But—" Eriri was aware of it, but this felt more real than any other, and it lowered her resistance—she was afraid of this new sensation of pleasure.

Kouta swayed his cock again and slapped it to her pussy lips.

"Just let me enjoy myself and get my agreement. And stay still—so I don't make a mistake." Kouta said that only could Eriri comply.

"Good—" Once again, Kouta did heavy petting while rubbing Eriri's breast roughly and kneading her nipples with his finger.

Kouta movement became easier than before. He could felt her love nectar-drenched her pussy, which fully coated his cock by her juices.

"Ah—-this—this—"

Kouta could feel her body start to tremble, and it looked like she had once again nearly climaxed. At that moment, Kouta slowed his movement before stopping.

Took a heavy breath and sighed—"Wait, I'm tired—"

"Wh—" Eriri couldn't believe it when she heard that as she was about to cum.

"Hm—what?" Kouta asked while smiling before he started to move again, and that time Eriri didn't know what happened next, which was absurd.

"Bastard—" Eriri couldn't believe it that this guy stopped once again when she was about to cum. Not only that, he actually didn't let her cum even though she said please several times.

"Wait—I'm tired once again—" Kouta said while smiling, enjoying himself. Once again he started to move, but this time rather than let Eriri cum—Kouta himself ejaculated. The white torrent scattered across Eriri's chest and stomach.

"Eh—what—" Eriri who had hot liquid dripped to her stomach opened eyes in surprise. The white semen, which Kouta still let out, he put in front of her.

Eriri's still completely at a loss and bewildered by the penis in front of her while her face is showered by white stuff.

"What–are you doing!?"

"Ups—I can't help it."

"Gezz—"

"Okay then—We're done." Kouta said as he stepped away from Eriri.

"Ah—yes." Eriri replied quite awkwardly before she went to the bathroom. And just like that, their agreement ended and for the first time after Kouta made her cumming a lot in two days before. Eriri actually went home feeling a bit unsatisfied.

113