Ch 186 – 16 June, Takao and Satomi 03
607 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Honestly, Kouta only experienced acupuncture once when his back hurt because he fell down during futsal with his friends. He felt a tingly pain similar to an itch, but somehow, the pain in his back disappeared and was quite effective when he tried it. Even so, he never went to that place again.

Because in the end, when Kouta had bruises on his legs this time, he went to the hospital and received therapy and the like instead of going to the acupuncture place again. Even so, it seems that in this world, the massage he had and the acupuncture points he had read about were very accurate.

Kouta started his massage from the feet before moving on to other parts of Satomi and Takao, who had changed their positions to their backs. He used some lotion in his hands and used his palms to rub the lotion all over their backs. He put strength into his finger and began to massage. He worked his thumb on the pressure point alongside their spine. 

"Hyaa— This is—" 

"Uuu— Ah, this is a bit ticklish. But it feels good." 

Those two commented as Kouta changed from thumb to palm to make the weight spread out and massaged their back. The lotion made his movement much easier as he continued to massage their back in turn. He also sometimes emphasizes his thumb to apply more force at the pressure points. He learned massage and also slowly understood the pressure points of women with this small amount of massage time. Kouta is learning at such a fast pace. 

Just like before, the two of them praised my massage, but slowly, after Kouta put pressure on acupuncture points, he learned could arouse women. They slowly became more silent and only let out erotic sighs from both of their mouths, which made him become much more confident with his skill, and he continued to massage their body. 

"Uuuu—aaaa—nnn—" Both Satomi and Takao began to let out louder sweet moans, even though they were trying their best to keep the sounds from escaping their mouths. Erotic sighs, short and hot breaths, and flushed faces as they can feel every massage besides feeling good and making their bodies fresher and lighter. Not only that, there are times when the massage that Kouta gives pleasure makes their bodies melt because of the ticklishness that makes their bodies aroused and heated. 

You could say that they were lucky that Kouta massaged two people at the same time so that his focus was divided because if Kouta focused his massage on just one person, they might have been severely aroused. In addition, Kouta's hands were all over their bodies, which immediately made their bodies remember the various things they had experienced with Kouta. Therefore, they thought their bodies reacted easily to Kouta's massage. Not thinking that it was Kouta who caused their bodies to become aroused quickly.  

Kouta, of course, realized that the massage was paying off as he could see their pussies slowly oozing love juices. 

"Oh, looks like you two want to get another massage," Kouta said as his hand skillfully passed through their panties and began to enter their pussies. 

"Hyaaa—" 

"Aaaah—" 

Both of them sigh in different voices, and when Kouta makes a rhythm with his finger, their sighs get louder as their pussies are massaged by Kouta's finger.

"Oh, it's here? Or right here? Hm, I wonder if it feels good here." 

“OOh— Uuun— Aaaah—” 

“Hyaaa— Aaah— Hyaaa—” 

The butts of Satomi and Takao slowly lifted as if they were making it easier for Kouta's fingers to move. Which, of course, was greeted by Kouta with increasingly intense movements as Kouta rolled his skillful fingers inside their pussy. 

Kouta fingered both of their vaginas, vibrating them little by little and even touching their weak spot, commonly called the G-spot.

"Aaah— that's it— That's spot—" Satomi didn't shy away from commenting on what Kouta did. At the same time, Takao just writhed in pleasure with erotic sighs. Unlike Satomi, Takao felt a bit embarrassed to make such erotic sounds in front of other people. 

As Satomi, she was already embarrassed to be shown as a cosplayer in front of her friend before, and they already had sex in school. She didn't feel as embarrassed as Takao and just wanted to feel the pleasure that Kouta had trained her to feel.

But Kouta realized what happened, and his fingering was getting stronger. 

"Aah— Yeah, it's close!" Satomi said.

"Hyaaa— aaahh—" 

From how their vaginas clamped his finger, Kouta knew that they were close to climaxing, especially Satomi. But he realized that Takao was still holding back, so he reduced the fingering he was doing to Satomi, so the stimulation stopped. 

"What— why— I'm so close to coming—" Satomi said.

"Well, it seems like the other princesses are holding back," Kouta answered Satomi's question in a playful voice. He could feel Takao's body tremble slightly as the girl realized she was being talked to. 

"Ah, geez—" Satomi only complained slightly as Takao could feel Satomi's hopeful gaze on her. 

“But— it’s— Hyaaaa— Aaaaahh!!” Takao tried to say something, but before she could finish her words. Kouta's finger moved faster and faster in stimulating her pussy, giving her such intense stimulation that she could not say anything. 

"Huhuhu, you don't have to be shy, Takao-ojou-sama. You can show this humble butler your shameful side." 

"That's—" Takao could hear the whispering voice of Kouta, who was acting as a butler serving his mistress's sexual needs. 

'Ugh, I never thought that I would be stimulated by being humiliated by Kouta, who wore a butler uniform.' Takao thought as he felt his body already on the edge of climax. 

Kouta, who was familiar with Takao's body and reactions, immediately realized this, and he stimulated Satomi back to a high intensity just like he did with Takao. Honestly, this is his first time fingering two women at the same time. He is very satisfied with how he can do a good job stimulating them simultaneously like this. 

"Yeah, Ojou-sama, you girls can come!" Kouta said so before the two women on his side finally climaxed simultaneously. 

"Hyaaa— I'm cumming—" 

"Aaaaah—" 

Their bodies trembled as they had just reached climax. Kouta, who saw two girls with erotic voices, naturally felt aroused, too. Even though he has already had round sex with Takao, his cock is excited again, seeing the sexiness of the two girls beside him.

"Okay, how about this humble butler get a reward for giving a massage?" Kouta said as he sat up and let his already hardened penis out of his pants stand proudly. 

"Ooh—" Takao stood, and her face still looked embarrassed from what had happened. 

"Ara— So what does this butler want?" Satomi was much older and had experienced more sexual things, so it was not strange that she recovered faster. She slowly came closer to Kouta. 

Kouta himself, looking at Satomi and Takao, arguably both had large breasts, although, of course, Takao was bigger than Satomi. You could say that there was only one thing that Kouta imagined the two of them could do. 

"Please, use your breasts." 

"Un, yes." 

"Ara— Leave it to me." 

Takao was still a bit shy, walking slowly before they both took off their clothes and bras as well, and Kouta felt a soft feeling running along his shaft and a pole of flesh twitching between their breasts. The pair's heated breaths were blown onto his glans, which was peeking its head out from their two breasts that sandwiched his meat. 

It was such an amazing feeling. Yeah, Kouta gets double paizuri. 

Damn, I can't stop playing Palworld. I hope they will continued to support this game and not abandon it. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1100-1300 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

22