Chapter 200
2.7k 20 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master, has something happened?" Amelia asked as she entered Hela's room.

They had been talking when suddenly Hela stood up and quickly ran to her room.

"It's nothing, just a little rat that had come to snoop around," Hela said, looking at Amelia.

"Should we reinforce security?" Amelia asked seriously.

"Don't worry, it really doesn't matter," Hela shrugged before sitting on her couch and crossing one leg over the other.

Amelia nodded, looking at Hela, remembering how they had met.

She had expected to be tortured and killed by the terrifying goddess, but in the end, Hela had taken her under her command as if it were natural.

Using the small organization she had created, they quickly took control of the place while recruiting people.

Hela selected individuals with potential before training them herself; she definitely seemed like an experienced general.

She was a completely different person from what Amelia had expected at first glance.

Within all that apparent evil, there was still someone who cared for her own.

"So, have you been able to arrange a meeting with the king of Madripoor yet?" Hela asked, looking at Amelia.

"I'm afraid not. King Damian has always been very elusive and never meets with anyone, no matter who it is," Amelia said, shaking her head.

"Hm," Hela nodded. Madripoor, and therefore Damian, had an unknown relationship with Asgard since she had seen images of the Bifrost emerging from the palace. Normally, she would think it was summoned from Asgard, but looking at the rainbow, she realized the Bifrost originated from the palace.

It was really amusing to her how Asgard's control over the Nine Realms was now in shambles; in her time, they would never have allowed anyone else to control the power of the Bifrost. They would be killed at all costs.

''To end up in this state, my father imprisoned me? He really is an idiot,'' Hela said mockingly.

Amelia looked at Hela; although she seemed to be mocking, she could feel that she was a bit sad.

''But this guy is really handsome, he's a little strange, I wouldn't mind spending a few nights with him to try him out,'' Hela said with a slight smile.

"Teacher, I think those are the most spoken words in the last few years," Amelia said, laughing softly. In the end, humans and gods aren't so different in some things.

"Is he that popular?" Hela asked, a bit curious.

"Yes, he's very popular, both among the youth and older women. Are you interested, teacher?" Amelia asked, smiling.

"I've never had a couple, actually. Since I was a child, my father's goal was always to kill my emotions; anything I could grow attached to was taken away from me," Hela said casually.

"So, are you seeking revenge?" Amelia asked, looking at Hela.

"That's right, but my revenge is just part of the journey. My ultimate goal is to be free from my father's machinations," Hela said, looking at Amelia.

"Hm, I will help you with everything I can, teacher," Amelia said, approaching Hela with a smile.

"Good girl," Hela said, smiling while gently caressing her head.

Amelia only pursed her lips at being treated this way by Hela, but she couldn't say anything. Her age was insignificant compared to Hela.

"How is your recovery going, teacher?" Amelia asked, looking at Hela, who had finished caressing her head.

"Hm, it's a bit difficult. In the past, my power was even superior to my father's, but since I was a child, he forced me to draw my energy from Asgard, creating a crutch for my power."

"So when we faced each other, he stripped me of the power of Asgard, tipping the scales in his favor, allowing him to banish me," Hela said, resting her head on her hand.

I guess I'll have to find another way to get stronger," Hela said, smiling slightly before thinking about her state.

It still seemed incredible to her that she had been absorbed by the system. She assumed that being in such a bad condition, she had no resistance.

Hela Odinsdottir

Species: God

Magic: 0

Strength: 3000

Agility: 3230

Intellect: 8

(Asgardian Goddess of Death, her abilities have been severely weakened by her connection to Asgard)

Looking at her stats, Hela couldn't help but wonder how strong the king of Madripoor was. Is he stronger than her?

Even without her Asgardian powers, her body was still as strong as ever.

"Anyway, let's put sentimental things aside. Let's go hunting; the meat of these mutant animals is really good for the soldiers," Hela said, standing up and patting Amelia's shoulder.

"Hm, let's go," Amelia nodded.

...

A young woman with pink hair, blue-green eyes, and attractive soft-looking skin was looking into a crystal ball with an excited expression.

She was the queen of witches and had been observing Scarlet Witch for some time.

She was always cautious because she knew that Scarlet Witch had occasionally sensed her, although she hadn't fully discovered her.

The entire dimension had been shaken since Earth had changed.

Since then, most witches had argued with her to let them out, but she hadn't allowed it.

There were still many things to observe, like the Scarlet Witch or Damian, the man who caused all this, and more importantly, the system. They would definitely be absorbed by it when they came out.

Still, they almost rebelled against her; if it weren't for the fact that she was the strongest, they would have surely escaped by now.

After more than two months of observation, she decided it was enough. Waiting longer would be counterproductive.

Anyway, the witches didn't have a territory; they simply roamed, doing whatever they wanted, experimenting or seeking ways to increase their magic, often making deals with people to get what they wanted.

"My queen, there are disturbances again, and the council wants me to release the dimension seal to be able to get out," a witch said, entering the queen's room.

"How annoying. Tell them no," the queen said, annoyed at being interrupted.

"Yes, ma'am," the witch sighed before leaving.

She had planned to release the seal that same day, but now, because they told her to do it, she didn't want to.

She had no choice but to wait until the next day.

...

Ivy rode on Sassy's back as they ran through the city.

She was sneaking her way to the sea to visit her friend.

Watching Sassy run through the streets, Ivy just smiled and hugged her neck as she saw the buildings and people pass by.

People were no longer scared when they saw Sassy; everyone knew she was the king's tiger, and unless someone attacked her first, she wouldn't harm anyone.

After a few minutes, they finally reached the seaside.

Ivy took a leap and dismounted from Sassy's back before caressing her while hugging her head.

"Don't worry, I won't take long," Ivy said.

"Be careful," Sassy said in Ivy's mind before gently licking her cheek and finding a place to take a nap.

Ivy smiled before entering the water and starting to swim, imitating her mother and trying to use her magic to propel herself in the water, but her effectiveness wasn't very good.

Sometimes she used too much magic and propelled herself too far or in the wrong directions.

She gradually improved until, after several minutes, she reached her destination.

Although, unlike how she entered the water, her hair was now a mess. Fortunately, it was quite short, so she tried to fix it as much as she could before entering the cave.

"Hello," Ivy said entering the cave and initiating the telepathic bond.

"You're here again, little girl," the giant lizard said, looking at the small girl.

"Don't sound annoyed. If you really didn't want to see me, you would have left," Ivy said, smiling sweetly.

The giant lizard just grunted before hitting the ground with its tail as a way to release its frustration.

"Aren't you a bit bigger?" Ivy suddenly asked, tilting her head and looking at it closely.

"A bit," the lizard nodded. The concentration of magic not only helped it recover but also made it a bit stronger.

"The spikes on your back also look a bit sharper and larger," Ivy said, smiling.

"That's right," the lizard wagged its tail gently, clearly satisfied with the compliments.

"So, why did you come? This is the fifth time," the lizard suddenly asked, realizing it had been deceived by the compliments.

"Why ask me if you already know? I won't give up until you're my friend," Ivy said.

"I don't understand your obsession with us being friends," the lizard said, shaking its head.

"Dad says it's because of my ability. I can bond with some creatures and understand them, but that would be too weak to be my ability, so there must be something else I haven't understood yet."

"Maybe if we become friends, I can figure it out," Ivy said, looking at the lizard.

"Sigh, fine, whatever. Let's be friends," the giant lizard said, exhaling smoke from its nostrils.

"Great! Let's be friends," Ivy said, extending her hand towards it.

The lizard looked at her tiny hand for a moment before sitting down and carefully extending its finger.

When they touched, they felt electricity running through them as a deeper bond formed.

Ivy involuntarily gave a sweet smile at the feeling of the bond between them.

Through the bond, the lizard could also feel the pure feelings of the little girl. It definitely couldn't sense any ulterior motives; she purely wanted to be friends.

"Girl, you win," the giant lizard said, laughing a bit.

Ivy laughed adorably at seeing it laugh, even though it was a very hoarse laugh, and anyone would think it was terrifying.

"So, how about I introduce you to my family?" Ivy said, smiling at it.

"I'm actually a bit curious about what kind of beings your parents are to produce a little monster like you," the giant lizard said, extending its claw toward Ivy.

Ivy took a big leap, landing on its palm.

"Mom and Dad are very strong; I'm sure they'll like to meet you," Ivy said, smiling.

"It's on the island, right?" the lizard asked with some doubt; it could still feel the potential threat to its life on that island.

Although the chances that this person was the father of the little girl in his hand were high, it still wasn't entirely certain.

It would be betting its life that this person wouldn't harm it.

"Is your father the strongest person on the island?" the lizard asked, looking at the girl.

"Hmm, I've never seen Dad fight, but he's the king, so he should be the strongest, right?" Ivy said, tilting her head uncertainly.

"All right, let's go," the lizard nodded before swimming out of the cave and heading towards the island.

It extended its claw towards its head, making Ivy sit, and then left only its head above water while swimming at a moderate speed towards the island.

"Let's go that way; it's clearer," Ivy said, pointing in the distance. Her new friend said nothing and simply changed course.

The big city was at one edge of the island, so if they went straight, they would reach the port. They had to go around and try to reach the side of the city.

When they approached the shore, the lizard stopped and just floated peacefully.

"I'll call my family to meet you," Ivy said excitedly before lifting her wrist and activating a bracelet she had been given.

Suddenly, a man appeared a few meters away from both.

Damian had already sensed the situation from the first day Ivy visited Godzilla, although, in this world, it doesn't seem to be called that.

With his alertness due to the possible appearance of a celestial, he had clearly noticed Ivy even though he didn't know she was going to call him.

When Damian appeared, the muscles of the giant lizard inevitably contracted at the threat it felt.

"Dad, you came quickly," Ivy said happily, seeing her father.

"Of course, how could I not come if my dear daughter calls me?" Damian said, smiling at Ivy before looking into the eyes of the giant lizard.

"Dad, she's my friend," Ivy said before pausing.

"Her people don't use names, so I really don't know how to introduce her."

"He is my father; his name is Damian," Ivy said to the giant lizard beneath her.

"Hello, nice to meet my daughter's friend," Damian said, looking into the creature's eyes.

The giant lizard just grunted in acknowledgment while staring attentively at the man.

It really gave off a terrifying vibe; its instincts told it that he was genuinely dangerous, even though he didn't emit any kind of energy.

"Speaking of that, let's decide on a name for you; it's a bit awkward not having something to call you," Ivy telepathically said.

"Do you have something in mind?" the lizard asked.

"How about Zilla, the queen of monsters?" Ivy said, laughing slightly.

"Zilla? Does it have any meaning?" the lizard asked.

"No, I read it in a book. It sounds good, and it's easy to say, like Ivy," Ivy said, smiling.

"All right, let's go with that name then," Zilla nodded.

"Dad, for now, she'll be called Zilla," Ivy said, looking at Damian, who was patiently waiting for them to finish communicating.

Damian nodded with a smile; he had left that name in various places, in a way, it was almost a subliminal message for Ivy.

"So, nice to meet you, Zilla," Damian said, smiling.

"Dad, is it okay if Zilla stays around here?" Ivy asked, looking at Damian.

"Of course, you can even go inland if you want," Damian said, looking at Zilla.

"Then I'll stay on this shore; the magic is a bit better than in my previous place," Zilla said to Ivy.

"Hm, I'll come see you tomorrow with my sisters," Ivy said, landing next to Zilla's head and caressing it gently.

"Hm, see you," Zilla nodded to Ivy before looking at Damian.

It still felt tense; the feeling of having its life in someone else's hands made it uncomfortable.

"Goodbye," Damian simply said before disappearing with Ivy.

Damian clearly noticed her attention to him, the instincts of animals are really accurate, his presence was completely hidden but it was still possible to tell that he was dangerous.

----

Remember that you can support me and see 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader

96