Chapter 236
1.4k 11 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having breakfast with his family, Damian took Monica for a walk.

"What's up?" Monica asked, smiling as she hugged Damian's arm.

"I have a mission for you, darling," Damian said, smiling back.

"Oh? What is it?" Monica asked, intrigued.

"I want you to go to Morag, it's an abandoned planet relatively close to Xandar, and bring me an orb," Damian said, creating a simple hologram to show her what it looked like.

"Is it important?" Monica asked, looking at him.

"Very important," Damian nodded.

"Then why don't you just appear there, take it, and come back? You wouldn't take more than 10 seconds," Monica suggested.

"..."

''Well, then you can stay on Earth," Damian said, looking at her with annoyance.

"Come on, Daddy, I was kidding. Of course, I'll go, I'll fulfill my mission as quickly as possible," Monica quickly reassured him.

Damian just gently pinched her cheeks before flying off.

Monica stood there, rubbing her cheeks indignantly.

"I'll take as long as I can," Monica murmured softly, hoping Damian didn't hear her.

Monica happily ran to the laboratory before finding the scientist.

"Old man, I need a ship, what do you have that's interesting?" Monica asked him.

"Do you want a star destroyer?" the scientist asked.

"Oh, can I take one?" Monica asked, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Of course not," the scientist chuckled at Monica.

"Give me something medium-sized where I can live for a while, it has to be comfortable and have all the luxuries," Monica said, crossing her arms, annoyed.

She had already imagined what it would be like to take the star destroyer everywhere, intimidating everyone.

"Hm, I have a prototype that meets your specifications, but as I said, it's a prototype and if I hurry, it'll be ready tomorrow," the scientist said.

"Why don't we have ships like that?" Monica asked, confused.

"We only have military ships, only the flagship star destroyer has those kinds of luxuries, but that's when the king goes out," the scientist explained, looking at Monica.

"Okay, then make it for tomorrow," Monica said, putting her hands on her hips with a bored expression.

She really wanted to leave immediately.

...

Damian left a trail behind him as he flew incredibly fast, at the same time, he casually observed what was happening on the ground.

His small planet had really changed a lot since he first opened his eyes.

Thanks to magic, it had become much greener but at the same time more hostile.

The animals were almost unrecognizable; their sizes had increased dramatically. Some animals were now considered titans due to their enormous sizes.

However, it wasn't always the case; the animals that reached such extremes were lucky to eat something special that allowed them to reach such heights.

Battles between humans and animals were constant, with humans mostly losing, and as long as the animals didn't start a massacre, Damian wouldn't intervene.

Most conflicts were initiated by humans anyway; animals that largely didn't benefit from eating something as small as a human even if they had magic.

Suddenly, Damian realized he had reached his destination; a completely black city appeared beneath him.

It had grown considerably in size since a year ago.

With someone as strong as Hela in charge, the city had become one of the safest in Europe.

Damian descended into the city before appearing directly in Hela's room stealthily.

The room was completely dark, and if Damian weren't a vampire, he wouldn't see anything.

Turning his gaze to the bed, he saw a figure sleeping carelessly, with a sheet covering only a part of their naked body.

Staring at the enticing figure, Damian moved closer before hovering vertically in front of Hela, his two hands reaching out before gently squeezing both of her breasts.

Hela's eyes snapped open as a sword immediately flew towards Damian's chest.

The sword passed harmlessly through his body before getting stuck in the ceiling.

Damian chuckled softly at Hela's angry expression before letting himself fall on top of her and embracing her.

"It's really annoying how I can't detect your presence," Hela said, looking at Damian with an angry gaze.

"If I couldn't do that, I wouldn't be able to enjoy your interesting expressions," Damian teased.

"You've become too familiar with me lately," Hela said, pushing Damian's hands away from her body before sitting on top of him and looking down at him.

"Any problem with that?" Damian asked, looking at her.

Hela only looked at him in silence; she would be lying if she said she didn't like Damian's attention.

Still, she was too arrogant to admit it, so she just gave him a disdainful look.

"By the way, my son was born; his name is Nathaniel," Damian said, looking at her.

"I thought you only knew how to have girls," Hela teased.

"Do you want to find out?" Damian retorted.

"We've done it countless times this year, and you haven't been able to give me a baby," Hela said, leaning her face closer to Damian's.

"Were you waiting for it? How naughty," Damian teased back.

Hela chuckled before leaning in to kiss Damian.

"Mistress, good morning, it's time to get up," Amelia said, opening the door and turning on the light before looking towards the bed.

Amelia froze instantly upon seeing her mistress naked, pressing Damian beneath her, and kissing him.

"Ahem... I'll leave you to continue," Amelia said, blushing slightly as she left the room and closed the door.

"What bad timing," Hela said, looking at the door.

Damian just chuckled; Hela had changed considerably over the past year.

He wondered if she had noticed it herself.

"Why did you come so early?" Hela asked, looking at Damian.

"Can't I just come to visit you? After all, you didn't want to live with me in Madripoor," Damian said, smiling as he placed his hands on Hela's thighs.

"It's not that easy; your loving family is too much for me. I prefer you come to see me, and we're alone," Hela said.

"Okay, that's fine. There are many years ahead; maybe one day, you'll just show up at my door," Damian said, smiling.

"I'm not so sure about that," Hela said, looking at Damian with a slight smile before hugging his neck.

Damian smiled slightly and gently stroked her back; his little kitten had become more affectionate.

Before, she only knew how to growl and scratch him, but now she even took the initiative to be affectionate.

...

Tony was in his lab while something like black liquid moved around him.

The liquid suddenly rushed towards Tony's body before enveloping his entire body, creating a golden and red armor.

''How about Jarvis?'' asked Tony looking at his body.

"The data indicates that everything is in order; the suit is ready for testing," Jarvis replied.

"But I must say, using this feels much better than the old suits; it feels much more flexible, almost like I'm not wearing anything," Tony said, turning his body.

"What do you say, Jarvis? Can I hit Damian with this armor?" Tony asked with a smile, feeling really powerful wearing the new armor.

"Sir, I believe the possibility is around 0.000000-," Jarvis said before being interrupted by Tony.

"Okay! I get it, it's impossible. You don't have to give me all the decimals," Tony said without words.

"And what about Sassy? That fat cat, can I beat him?" Tony thought.

"Forget it, I'll just test the new suit against my old friend," Tony shrugged.

"Honey, I'll be out for a bit!" Tony shouted before flying out of the tower.

Looking down at New York beneath him, he couldn't help but feel satisfied; his influence there had grown stronger, and technological advancements had taken root more firmly, thanks to him.

Magical technology had become fully integrated into New York, which was a good thing but also brought some complications.

He shook his head, not wanting to dwell on those matters, and accelerated.

His suit molded around him as he soared through the air; two large repulsors formed on his back, with smaller ones on his chest and sides.

The repulsors erupted in a trail of blue energy, breaking the sound barrier as he accelerated.

"How fast are we going, Jarvis?" Tony asked as the ground zoomed past rapidly.

"Mach 2."

"Mach 3."

"Mach 4," Jarvis replied within seconds.

"Alright, just display it on the screen," Tony said, impressed by how quickly his speed increased. Thanks to the multiple repulsors, his flight was stable.

His body resembled a small meteorite streaking through the sky, and it didn't take long for him to reach his destination.

"I think it's around here," Tony said, peering between the mountains.

Jarvis silently added a direction to the interface, indicating the spot Tony was looking for.

Tony quickly flew in that direction for a while before spotting a fortress in the mountains.

"Jarvis, scan the area," Tony said, observing from the air.

Multiple red silhouettes quickly appeared throughout the fortress.

Identifying the figures, Tony quickly detected Wenwu in one of the upper rooms.

With a broad grin, he flew at full speed toward the room, breaking through the wall and kicking Wenwu directly in the chest.

Wenwu, who was focused on something on the computer, heard a familiar sound and the wall breaking; he barely managed to protect himself in time with his rings, but he was still sent flying into the wall, breaking it.

"Stark!" Wenwu exclaimed, annoyed, as he emerged from the rubble, his hair disheveled, and looking quite pitiful.

"What's up, Wenwu? I've come for a little sparring session," Tony said, grinning.

"One of these days, I'll come to your house and break things to see how you like it," Wenwu grumbled, annoyed, while his rings glowed and hummed slightly.

He also noticed Tony's armor; it was entirely different from before, so he was really on guard—knowing Tony, the new armor would only be stronger.

"Don't be like that. I need a training partner," Tony said, smiling.

''Then go find Damian," Wenwu said angrily, his rings still moving slowly in secret.

''Are you crazy? He would beat me up, I already had a bad experience with Damian's daughter,' Tony said, shuddering at the memory.

Suddenly, Wenwu moved his arms as if punching toward Tony; the rings that had sneaked behind Tony suddenly struck his back, causing him to lunge forward toward Wenwu.

Wenwu's body erupted with a surge of magical energy from his reinforcement before he punched Tony directly in the jaw, sending him flying like a projectile right through the hole he had created.

 ''This annoying idiot'' said Wenwu arranging his hair a little as he walked towards his balcony, with his body still reinforced but to a lesser extent, he took a big leap in the direction Tony flew.

In an instant, he jumped behind Tony and landed just in time to see him getting up and brushing the dust off his suit.

Although several years had passed, Wenwu looked exactly the same; he seemed to be around 35 years old.

Since the system appeared, Wenwu has done everything possible to strengthen himself and his group.

But Wenwu constantly had to deal with the sorcerers of the mystical arts, who were the real rulers of the area.

Although they had many conflicts, they could be considered minor; Wenwu dared not kill the sorcerers, and mostly they would occasionally steal from them before retreating quickly.

Due to this, his operations had changed direction, and he was beginning to move out of the Asian area.

The reason he was so careful with the sorcerers was that he had already been warned by the Ancient One; he had never felt so powerless since his wife's death.

"That hurt a little," Tony said, touching his jaw, but he was impressed by the resilience of his suit. Normally, that blow would have left him sore and dizzy in his old suits.

"You're annoying, you know that?" Wenwu said, wondering why he had to be Tony's test subject.

"I know. Now, how about we stretch a little?" Tony said, grinning inside his suit. He rose into the air with a smoothness that was impossible before and fired his repulsor at Wenwu.

The current beam was entirely different from the previous one; it was thicker and looked more condensed.

Wenwu's rings shot out from his wrists quickly before he reinforced his body and ran, dodging the beam.

His rings created a path in the air as Wenwu ran and continuously avoided the repulsor as he got closer to Tony.

The rings that remained behind him gathered in his hand, spinning before being sent toward Tony.

Tony flew to the side, dodging before closing in on Wenwu to engage in hand-to-hand combat.

The ring he was standing on suddenly collapsed, causing Wenwu to dodge Tony's attack before grabbing one of his legs and slamming him to the ground.

With the rings giving him footholds, he could do all sorts of things in the air.

Wenwu quickly gathered several rings before forming a kind of whip and attacking Tony.

The nanobots in Tony's body quickly formed a shield, effectively blocking Wenwu's attack before charging toward him at full speed, and ramming into him.

While in the air, various thrusters appeared on his body, helping him maneuver; his body spun in the air, generating momentum before slamming Wenwu into the ground.

Wenwu coughed, feeling the impact on his back; his rings quickly wrapped around Tony before pulling him away.

Holding him with the rings, Wenwu repeatedly slammed him against the ground from side to side.

Suddenly, from Wenwu's perspective, the rings slipped off Tony's body, releasing him.

In reality, it was Tony's nanobots that moved, allowing him to slide away.

"You're full of annoying tricks," Wenwu said, regaining his rings.

"That's what I do. By the way, what are your rings made of? I briefly analyzed them when they came into contact with my armor, but it's really mysterious," Tony said, looking at him.

"Honestly, I don't know," Wenwu said as his ten rings wrapped around his hand and began to spin.

"If you ever want to find out, you can come with me," Tony said casually before continuing to fight Wenwu. There were still many weapons to test, and the suit's energy remained quite high.

Wenwu only grimaced before both of them engaged in a long battle once again.

----

Remember that you can support me and see 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader

77