Chapter 27
5.3k 9 190
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ophelia was awake getting reports from the vampires she created.

She created 5 vampires, wanting to please her boss she chose attractive women, even if he doesn't intend to do anything with them, it must be more pleasant for him to be around beautiful women than muscular men.

While she was listening to the situation in Madripoor one of her cell phones rang, Only Damian called that cell phone so she quickly answered it ignoring the report.

''Hello Ophelia, I need you to go to my location, I will guide you by sending it to your mind'' Damian said.

"Okay, I'll go right away," Ophelia said as she felt Damian's location appear in her mind.

"I'm going out to see our king, take care of the rest," Ophelia said before running at full speed to where Damian was.

Ophelia's life had changed a lot in these last 6 years.

Meeting Damian was the best thing that could have happened to her, she got everything ever wanted and she no longer has to put up with being a Hydra tool that must expect to be discarded when the time comes.

Ophelia had a secret war with Hydra throughout these years, little by little she was killing Hydra's spies and by the time they realized it was too late, she already had full control of the country.

It was easy for her to control the country thanks to her familiars, she had 3 familiars.

The first familiar of hers is called Anni-Make, It was a shapeless black mass and could create different creatures that had whatever power she wanted, she usually created thousands of insects that she spread around the city so literally had eyes on everywhere.

The second Familiar of hers was Draig, a 4-meter-tall Fire Wyvern.

The third Familiar of hers was Grien, a green snake that could release clouds of poison.

When she turned all five of her vampires her control was even more overwhelming and they finally gave up after many bodies never came back.

She could also enjoy her life in the vacation resorts that were built, the weather was ideal and there were beautiful beaches, many people came every year to vacation.

Being in control of Madripoor did a lot for her ego.

When Ophelia arrived at the indicated place she saw a spaceship-like in the movies, she cautiously approached until the door opened and her king appeared.

''My king'' Ophelia called him with a smile, she knew he didn't like that and called him that to tease him as they were quite close.

"Ophelia," Damian said with a smile, ignoring the way she called him.

''He will give you a list of materials, I need you to get them as fast as possible'' Damian said as he pointed to the scientist that he came with.

The scientist approached and handed her a note, he had already investigated the materials that were on this planet so he handed over the names known on earth.

''Well, I'll try to get everything ready tomorrow'' Ophelia said, at this time everyone was asleep so it was impossible to do it now.

''Well, they are part of an alien civilization, now they work for me,'' Damian said, seeing her curious look.

''Well, when everything is ready, remember to call me,'' Damian said before flying off and returning to his house, like a good boss he will give them work while he rests.

When Damian got back they had already had lunch so he just hung out with everyone until it got dark and it was time for dinner.

Once everyone was seated at the table began to eat.

''Maria, are you thinking of joining SHIELD?'' Damian asked.

''I was thinking about that, I want to fly again'' Maria said, her daughter was grown up and she had Damian to take care of her so she didn't have many worries.

''Aren't you a little old for that?'' Damian asked mockingly.

"Fuck you, I've barely turned 30," Maria said, looking at him annoyed.

''I'm kidding,'' said Damian with a chuckle

''I'm just warning you that SHIELD is a den of snakes, don't easily trust anyone apart from Fury," Damian said seriously, he knew that Hydra was the one that controlled SHIELD and they could try to use Maria to get to him.

''Well, I won't trust anyone,'' Maria said when she saw that Damian became serious.

''Just call me if you feel something strange'' Damian said finishing the subject.

''How about we go on vacation to Madripoor?'' Damian proposed, Monica was on vacation and no one had work schedules.

"Yes, we're going on vacation," Monica said excitedly.

''I guess it wouldn't be bad to go tanning,'' Sophia said as she smiled slightly.

''Can you at least get a tan?'' Anna asked, destroying Sophia's dreams of a beautiful tan.

''Well then it's decided, tomorrow I will take them on vacation'' Damian said.

Everyone nodded happily and ate quickly, watching television for a while before going to sleep, the next day they were going to get up a little early to arrive early.

Damian walked into his room with Anna, they both needed some blood so they got to the bed and Damian put Anna on his lap.

Anna was already unbuttoning her blouse and Damian took off his shirt, finally without hindrance each bit into the other's neck and drank blood to their heart's content.

After drinking their fill Anna looked at him intently before beginning to grind her hips against her crotch.

Damian couldn't help but smile slightly when he saw her, even in this kind of situation she could be cute.

Damian took the initiative and pushed her down while he took off her clothes, as they kissed they passed their hands over each other's bodies.

For Damian, it was really contradictory to see how excited Ana was at this moment compared to her usual expressionless face, but she also fascinated him.

Soon they couldn't hold on any longer and Damian thrust inside Ana.

Damian and Ana kept doing it for a few hours until they were satisfied.

''Let's go bathe, we made a mess,'' Damian said.

Ana was laying back lazily and she really didn't want to move.

''Take me'' Ana said with a flirtatious voice.

Damian took her in his arms and took her to the bathroom, gently washing her entire body. It took him longer to wash her hair, it had grown a lot in 6 years, and she hadn't cut it since then.

After washing her, he dried her body and put her on the bed before covering her.

Damian showered himself quickly and went to bed, even though he wouldn't feel tired even if he never slept again he still liked sleeping, it was relaxing.

Soon dawn came and everyone was in the courtyard with their suitcases ready to go out, it goes without saying that Sassy also came with them.

Damian used his powers and enveloped everyone before rising, when he got considerably high he put a barrier around him and accelerated towards Madripoor, a sonic boom was heard as Damian accelerated.

After 5 minutes they reached Madripoor, Damian wasn't really fast and let them enjoy the view. Damian landed directly on his palace. Sometimes he thinks he really exaggerates about building it but he also knows it's a symbol of economic strength.

Monica looked really excited seeing the castle, she was a genuine princess, even though she hadn't been around much.

When they landed many guards approached but seeing Damian they bowed and most withdrew leaving a few around for safety.

The group entered the palace and was greeted by many maidens along with Ophelia, many maidens could not help but be a little startled at the sight of Sassy.

''hi, you're back early,'' Ophelia said with a smile while at the same time waving to Ana, to which she responded with a slight nod.

''Ophelia, I've come with my family, prepare their rooms,'' Damian said as he gestured for the girls to follow him into the living room.

Once they entered the room everyone sat down and the maids entered bringing snacks.

'' Daddy can I go explore the city?'' Monica asked, she knew that just as being a princess is an advantage, it also has her drawbacks.

Sure, she can go and look wherever you want'' Damian said with a smile to Monica before gesturing to Ophelia to keep an eye on her.

Ophelia only nodded slightly before sending a message on her cell phone.

''Okay well girls have fun I have some work to do'' Damian said as he smiled at them.

''Don't worry go and do your thing'' Sophia said smiling, she was going to have a good vacation.

Everyone in Madripoor had seen the faces of the royal family and even if there might be some who didn't know most people would recognize them at a glance.

Maria decided to go with Monica to look at the city, she didn't want her daughter to do crazy things, and she didn't know what to do either.

Sophia and Ana were going to go to the spa and check out bikinis.

Sassy just went out to the palace courtyard to sunbathe while she lazily wagged her tail, this time it would surely be on the news before she was always around the house and no one could see her but now it's different.

Damian decided to let them do whatever and stayed with Ophelia in the living room.

''How is the collection of the materials going?'' Damian asked.

"It's over, right now there are several trucks with the materials on their way to the ship," Ophelia said.

"I see, it's perfect," Damian said, satisfied.

''May I know what those materials are for?'' Ophelia asked doubtfully, she didn't know if it was something super secret.

''I got a theoretically unlimited source of energy, those materials are to create storage units, soon everything will work with that energy, plus we can start building advanced military technology'' Damian said.

''So we'll finally have a decent army'' Ophelia said with a grimace, his army was really embarrassing and Damian didn't allow her to buy weapons from other countries, he always said 'it's a waste of money'.

"That's right, With this new energy we will surely be one of the most advanced civilizations on this planet," Damian said.

''By the way, prepare identities for the Kree, they will live here, there are many valuable scientists and the soldiers can choose what position to put them in, listen to Lasat opinions'' Damian said again.

"Well, by the way lately the red room has taken an interest in us again and has tried several times to infiltrate their 'black widows', although they have been unsuccessful, it's the first infiltration attempt in a while," Ophelia said casually, even if they entered the country, they would not be able to review their secrets because they really did not have them. Security must increase with the arrival of new energy.

"Well you can ignore it, Only secure the laboratory area, I don't want any leaks," Damian said seriously.

''Okay,'' Ophelia said, nodding seriously, she also knew how troublesome it would be if some of his new technology leaked, they would have another wave of spies, and this time they would not give up easily.

''Well, I'll go see how things are going, keep an eye on my girls'' Damian said as he turned into mist and flew towards the ship parked to the south.

'He really likes to make dramatic exits,' Ophelia thought, looking at him with a bit of envy.

Damian quickly flew towards the Kree ship, when he arrived he saw that the materials were being loaded onto the ship.

''My lord,'' Lasat said as he approached him.

''How's everything going?'' Damian asked.

''In 10 minutes we will be ready to return to the warship,'' Lasat said.

"Okay, I'll go with you," Damian said before using his powers and putting all the materials into the ship.

"Let's go," Damian said before getting on the ship.

"Yes sir," said Lasat.

The trucks sent by Ophelia to deliver the materials returned to the city and the Kree soldiers quickly boarded the ship before flying towards the main ship.

After reaching the ship and unloading all the materials Damian went back to the lab where all the scientists were working.

The Kree as one of the most powerful civilizations have very advanced technology, the plan was to make a large device that could store the energy of the Tesseract and could convert this energy into electricity to sustain the entire city.

Some humans several decades ago managed to store the energy of the Tesseract to make weapons so he had no doubt that they could do it.

The amount of money that is spent on electricity to sustain millions of people is absurd, with this they would have their own source of energy.

After this, they would begin the construction of weapons that work with energy from the Tesseract, but mainly defensive structures such as anti-aircraft defenses or long-range turrets, they did not plan to invade other countries.

He also had them build more advanced phones since he couldn't really even make a call from space with his phone.

After a few hours, the Kree had already prototyped the main energy storage, it just had to be built on the land.

They also gave him a communication device, which was a transparent rectangle with a touch screen and he could communicate from far away.

Damian told them to finish the room where he could freely use the Tesseract before returning to earth.


Remember that you can support me and see 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader.

 

190