Chapter 189
1.9k 16 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shortly after the wave crossed the entire world, Tony began calling Damian to ask him what had happened.

At that moment, Jarvis made a holographic screen appear in front of Tony before showing him the forum that had been created, briefly explaining the system.

"Status?" Tony muttered, feeling a bit foolish, especially under Pepper's gaze.

To his surprise, an interface actually unfolded in front of him.

Anthony Stark

Species: Human

Magic: 1

Strength: 1.3

Agility: 1.2

Intelligence: 10

(Normal human, just a little smarter than average)

"Damn, it's true," Tony said in amazement, cutting the call and examining the interface attentively.

"As just a little smarter than average?" Tony complained aloud, trying to grasp the interface. He knew that the average was 1.

He was sure Damian had something to do with this. He had no evidence, but no doubts either.

"Honey, say 'status' and see what appears," Tony said, looking at Pepper.

Pepper muttered the word before also looking with astonishment at the status that had appeared before her.

"What's your intelligence level?" Pepper asked, looking at Tony with curiosity.

"Not much, just 10," Tony said with an arrogant smile.

Pepper just rolled her eyes while playing with the projection in front of her, running her hand over it or looking at it from different angles.

Tony looked at his phone and received a message from Damian telling him not to worry and that he would come to see him later to explain how everything worked.

...

In Madripoor, it was already night, and the three little princesses had returned home.

That day, there were practically no classes since almost everyone was distracted by checking their statuses.

Damian said 'status' in his mind before looking at the interface that appeared before him.

Damian Alucard

Species: Vampire Progenitor

Magic: 500,000,000

Strength: 1,500 (subject to change)

Agility: 2,000 (subject to change)

Intelligence: 10

(The progenitor of a powerful race never seen in this universe, also very handsome)

Damian chuckled at the last part of his brief description, assuming that it had been edited by Cortana.

Looking at his magic, he thought it was truly ridiculous.

Despite quantifying statistics like in a game, it wasn't like one. Having more or less intelligence wouldn't directly affect your magic as in games.

Although, of course, higher intelligence gave you better magic ability.

Damian had dinner with his family before saying he was going out.

Seeing him disappear, the women in the family looked at each other with a bit of concern, as they had a good idea of what he was going to do.

Revenge.

Against the guy who constantly attacked them while he was away.

Unlike before when he had more complications, he now simply disappeared and went directly out of his universe.

Arriving at the place where the only two timelines were, for now.

Damian didn't even hide and quickly flew towards the castle floating in the middle of nowhere.

Like a small meteorite, he broke through the castle walls before reaching He Who Remains.

"Well, the loving family man has arrived," the man said sitting in his chair, he had a relaxed and expectant smile.

''You know... you don't have to provoke me, since I'm here it's because I'm definitely going to kill you, as annoying as it may get '' Damian said and looked at him calmly.

Damian created a simple energy sword before plunging it into his chest.

"You know, I wonder if your other versions can see this moment. If so, I hope they remember not to mess with me," Damian said softly before retracting the sword.

"I'll... see you soon," He Who Remains said with effort as blood came out of his mouth.

"I hope not," Damian said, looking at him with annoyance before starting to leave.

He knew this guy was literally looking for death.

That is why he did not even resist, even though he could have put up a good fight.

Damian watched as the timelines slowly began to branch out, creating parallel universes.

None of this was his business, so he just started to head home. Suddenly, he looked towards another timeline; he was a bit curious about how things were there.

Using his space-time powers, he began to observe how everything was, and to his surprise, everything was relatively fine.

It seemed that Shuri had done a better job than he did as a progenitor.

There were 521 vampires in Wakanda, and Shuri had apparently become the queen.

He couldn't say he expected it, but it didn't seem so strange to him.

Apparently, they had defeated Thanos with the help of Wakanda, which meant Tony didn't have to sacrifice himself.

Maybe he'll come back one day to bother Shuri when things settle down on his side.

....

Wanda lay on her balcony while looking at the interface in front of her.

Wanda Maximoff

Species: Human (Scarlet Witch)

Magic: 12,000

Strength: 0.9 (subject to change)

Agility: 1.3 (subject to change)

Intelligence: 5

(Fulfillment of the Scarlet Witch myth, bearer of chaos magic capable of spontaneous creation, her power was awakened by the magical system created by a certain very attractive vampire, but she has not yet utilized all her capabilities)

Wanda looked wordlessly at the description below her parameters.

At the same time, she wondered if the magical system really came from a vampire. Her master never said where he got it.

Wanda had been stressed ever since she first felt the magic brewing, clearly sensing when the wave was coming towards her and feeling fear without knowing what it was or what would happen.

Now she knew her role, the amount of magic in the air increased every day, along with the interface that seemed to have the whole world.

Wanda stared at the city below her before putting on a determined look and closing her eyes, focusing inward before starting to create her second magic circle.

The process was very fast, and in less than an hour, she had finished. She clearly felt her power increase a lot under the influence of her red magic.

Looking at her status again, she saw that some things had changed.

Wanda Maximoff

Species: Human (Scarlet Witch)

Magic: 36,000

Strength: 1 (subject to change)

Agility: 1.3 (subject to change)

Intelligence: 5

"What is the Scarlet Witch?" Wanda murmured to herself, sighing. She assumed it was the red magic that joined her magic circle.

(The Scarlet Witch is a mythical being prophesied to exist, a witch capable of using chaos magic, one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse)

"Huh?" Wanda said stupidly upon receiving an answer.

"Are you there?" Wanda asked hesitantly.

(Of course)

"Who or what are you?" Wanda asked.

(The administrator of the system)

"I see," Wanda said still confused.

Her magic seemed to have tripled, although the rest of the statistics remained the same.

"How does the Magic statistic work?" Wanda asked, feeling a bit silly for talking to the air.

(The Magic statistic calculates the amount of magic and the power your spells have)

"Thank you," Wanda murmured, nodding.

''Sis?'' said Pietro entering the room.

''Are you okay? I heard you talking to yourself,'' Pietro said, smiling at her.

''I was just checking my status,'' Wanda said.

''You can check your status in your mind,'' Pietro said, laughing at her.

''By the way, my Magic has increased very quickly lately, I already have 4,'' Pietro said proudly.

''You're great. I guess there was some advantage in you being my brother,'' Wanda said, laughing.

''Oh? So smug? You seem to forget who your big brother is," said Pietro, approaching in a threatening manner.

''Be careful what you do. Let me tell you, I am a very powerful sorceress,'' Wanda joked, striking a karate pose.

Pietro laughed at his sister's antics before starting to chase her.

Wanda played with Pietro like they did when they were children before sitting down and smiling.

''You know... I now know why I'm so talented with magic,'' Wanda said, looking at him with a smile.

''Are you bragging again?'' Pietro said, laughing under his breath.

''Apparently, before learning magic, I was already a witch. But it was only when I learned magic that my ability awakened, and I'm not just any witch. I am the Scarlet Witch, a kind of myth within the world of witches,'' Wanda said, looking at Pietro.

''Wow, I didn't expect that,'' Pietro said, quite surprised.

''So, are you very strong?'' Pietro asked, looking her up and down as if he couldn't find anything impressive.

''More than the master,'' Wanda nodded.

''Don't dwell too much on that. We should be grateful to the master. He taught us magic and helped us achieve our desire,'' Pietro said, putting his hand on Wanda's head.

Sokovia was a very different place from when they were children; no one else would have to go through what they went through.

''Hm, I know. Besides... remove your hand from my head, or I'll turn you into a toad,'' Wanda teased before pointing at him with her finger and making her magic circle appear at the tip.

Pietro just glared at her before trying to bite her finger, always flaunting her magic circle in front of him.

....

Jen was sitting, looking at the floating text in front of her with a thoughtful expression.

At the same time, for the first time, she felt the magic coming from within her, unlike usual, where she would extract it from another dimension.

Ancient One / Jen

Species: Human (affected by the dark dimension)

Magic: 10

Strength: 3

Agility: 4

Intelligence: 7

(Master of mystical arts, prolonged extraction of dark energy has slightly strengthened her body and increased her longevity)

Looking at her hand, a faint blue mist enveloped it.

''It's really easy to manipulate magic when it's yours,'' Jen muttered to herself before closing her eyes and manipulating magic through her body, observing the reactions it had as it passed through each part of her body.

Jen conducted several experiments with her body until she located the origin of her magic, an ethereal core in her abdomen.

Detecting it, Jen put on a thoughtful expression as she recalled all the information about the magic she had, looking for a way to quickly increase her strength.

She began extracting magic from other dimensions before slowly adding it to her own magical core.

Her magical core began to visibly grow as this increase in magic was clearly reflected in her status.

When her Magic statistic reached 100, Jen stopped; she would take some time to experiment with the amount of magic she obtained before absorbing more.

Standing up, Jen walked out and strolled through the courtyards of Kamar-Taj.

Many disciples seemed to be staring into nothingness, although Jen supposed they were checking their status.

She had to admit that it could be motivating to see your progress tangibly; even the masters seemed distracted by the new system.

After a round, Jane turned her hand, creating a portal before stepping through it.

Jen arrived in front of the palace in Madripoor before entering.

''Oh, hi Jen, did you come for dinner?'' Sophia said upon seeing her.

''No, but I wouldn't mind,'' Jen said, greeting Sophia with a hug.

''It's been a while since you came,'' Sophia said, walking with Jen inside.

''I had to prepare my people for what Damian did,'' Jen said, helpless with the situation.

''How's it going with that?'' Sophia asked, looking at her.

''It's okay. They all seem like a bunch of idiots staring into nothing, checking their status all the time. I can't blame them; when you've never experienced magic, anything surprises you,'' Jen said, smiling slightly.

''Yes, that has happened all over the world,'' Sophia said, laughing softly.

Arriving in the room, only Monica, Jane, and Ophelia were there.

''Hi, girls,'' Jen said, greeting.

''Hi, Aunt Jen,'' Monica and Jane said, greeting her before returning to their activities.

''Hello, Jen, how are you?'' Ophelia said, greeting her with a smile.

''Good, I came to see Damian,'' Jen said, smiling before sitting down.

''I thought you came to visit me,'' Sophia complained jokingly.

''He's not here; he left quite angry. I don't know if he'll be back today,'' Ophelia said, shaking her head.

Hmm, and the girls?" asked Jen nodding, all she could do was wait for him to come back.

''They're upstairs taking a bath with Anna and Alice,'' Ophelia said, looking at her.

''How's it going with your magic? I can feel that you have a considerable amount,'' Ophelia said, looking at her.

''Yes, I absorbed some magic from another dimension before adding it to mine. I'm doing some tests. Anyway, it feels strange to have magic inside your body,'' Jen said, smiling slightly.

''Did Damian not tell you how to create a magic circle? It should be easy for you,'' Sophia said, looking at her.

''In the end, that's a very complex magical system. Even the human version, which is weaker, is too demanding. Although some people will be able to, the vast majority won't or will die trying,'' Jen said, shaking her head.

''It's a bit true,'' Ophelia said, nodding.

''I'll see what I can do. In terms of magical knowledge, I'm still better than Damian. I'll create something and teach it to my people,'' Jen said, smiling slightly.

At that moment, Damian appeared in the middle of the room and looked around.

''Hello,'' Ophelia said, appearing by his side and hugging him.

''Hello,'' Damian said, smiling at her before kissing her.

''How unusual to have you here, Jen,'' Damian said, looking at her.

''After everything that happened, I thought you'd at least pay me a visit. Since you didn't, I had to come,'' Jen said, looking at him.

''I had a little matter to attend to,'' Damian said, smiling at her.

''Since you mention it, I'm a bit curious about who was attacking you. I investigated a bit but found nothing,'' Jen said, frowning and putting her hand on her chin.

''A troublesome guy from outside this universe. He won't bother us again, maybe,'' Damian said, laughing.

''By the way, did you check your status?'' Damian asked.

''Yes, it's quite good,'' Jen said, smiling.

''Sure it is. You have 100 Magic; not bad,'' Damian nodded as he looked at her.

''Can you see it?'' Jen asked, raising an eyebrow.

''Of course, I am the system administrator,'' Damian nodded.

''Whatever,'' Jen said, shrugging.

''I want you to let me examine your body,'' Jen said, staring at Damian.

----

Remember that you can support me and see 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader

93