Chapter 3: Crime
689 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Sorry it took long for me to publish this chapter)

.

.

'Huh, the streets seem to be vacant'

I leave my apartment while wearing my disguise. I'm also armed with 2 kitchen knives since I'm not dumb enough to face this criminal group head on unarmed.

'Well, facing them at all is already dumb, but alone is even worse'

There's no guarantee that The Warlords would be out today, but I have a feeling that they would be out today since rich people tend to be out late at night during the weekends.

.

.

'Hm, strange, the streets seem to be peaceful'

I thought that The Warlords would be out since it's the weekend..., maybe I was wrong? 

Dang, my rent is due tomorrow and I don't have it, shit.

.

.

"AHHH-MmMHMm*muffled*" (Unknown)

"HAHA, I'M GONNA DEVOUR YOUR BODY COMPLETELY MMM- " (Unknown)

"Bro shut the fuck up, people are gonna hear us" (Unknown)

.

*crunch*

"WHO'S THERE?!" (Unknown)

"What are tou talking about? Nobody else is here but us. I checked the streets and didn't see anybody else stupid enough to walk alone here at night.

"NAH, I SWEAR I HEAR SOMEBODY" (Unknown)

"Must be your imagination. Also stop yelling dumbass" (Unknown)

.

.

....Holy shit, I almost got caught.

I was heading home since nobody seemed to be out today, but then I heard that scream. The scream seems to be coming from an alley across the street. I quietly ran towards the scene, only to find gruesome sight.

The sight I'm just witnessing is that of a man laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Then there's also a woman getting touched by 2 masked individuals. I presume that the man laying on the floor and the woman are both a couple, since both of them appear to be dressed nicely. 

'Huh, rich people..' - (Haise)

I notice right away that the 2 masked individuals are from The Warlords. I just have a strong gut feeling that they are from that group because of the jacket their wearing. It has big pentagram right on the back.

But I debate whether I should save the girl or not....I mean, if I were to save her now, I wouldn't be able to get the jewelry they own. On the other hand, if I were to wait until they killed her, I would jump right after and murder those 2 bandit, and run away with whatever the rich couple and the bandits owned. I don't really view wealthy people highly since they always look down on us commoners

.

.

.

.

"..oi, oI, OI, OI, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?!? (Bandit 1)

"Hm? *stab*.... Wha-" (Bandit 2)

.

.

"KISAME!" (Bandit 1)

.

"..you.. BASTARD!!" (Bandit 1)

*stab*

.

.

"You pi..ece o...f sh*cough*it..." (Bandit 1)

.

.

..Oh shit. I really did it.

It seems that the first bandit is unresponsive. Well, I did stab him threw the area where the heart resides.

(A/N: When he means first bandit, he's talking about the bandit he stabbed first, which is Bandit 2)

I go threw the bandtis belongings.

'Nice, a wallet and a type of watch'

The second bandit seems to be coughing up a lot of blood though..

'Huh, maybe a few more stabs would do....'

.

.

.

After checking the belongings of these 2 bandits, I go ahead to see if the girl is unarmed. And yes, I decided to save her, I don't know why though. The girl seems to be unharmed, maybe just traumatized. She seems to be crying and giving me a terrified look.

'Well, that's to be expected'

I go ahead and check the pulse of the guy laying on the pool of blood.... He's still alive...

"OI, call the police!" (Haise)

...!?!

"Call the police and DON'T mention anything about me" (Haise)

"...what.. Hey, wait!!" (Woman)

.

.

I take off running. I realize that giving myself attention would be the worst possible idea if I want to stay hidden away from her...

(A/N: Might of made some grammar mistakes, but you guys can figure out what I mean)

15