Tempting Tango in the Night: A Pokémon Battle With Passion
334 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finny, here is one of my water-type," I said, and the crowd laughed as Finny hopped up and down on her tail, making a sound like a machine gun going off as the pink circles in her tail fins glowed brightly.

I smiled and looked at the growing crowd. I couldn't believe how many people had gathered just to see my Pokémon and me.

"Next up is Leilani, my Ralts, who I caught in Nurse Miriam's office with a Hatenna, but she isn't ready to come out yet!" I called as Leilani spun in her dress.

She was wearing a cute pink dress with a single white bow at her neck, and the crowd seemed to love it as she spun around, making the skirt flare out.

I smiled and looked over at Leilani, who returned my look with a smile of her own before turning to the crowd and bowing.

"And last, but certainly not least, is Charcadet!" I called as Charcadet hopped out on stage, wearing a pale blue dress that had frills like little waves coming down from her waist.

The crowd went wild, calling out how cute she was and how perfect of an outfit she had on.

As the cheers died down, I shifted the microphone back to my mouth and spoke up once more.

"So there you have it! The team I call my very own Paradise Form Pokémon! I hope you all had fun, and thank you for your time!" I said and bowed low, and then Clive came back on stage and took the mic from me as my girls all hovered around me.

"Well! What did you all think of that?" Clive called out, and then now more than 100 people cheered out. "Is this something you want to see more of in the future?!" He shouted, and the crowd all cheered in approval. "Great! Be sure to watch for upcoming events across Paldea!"

And that was it. The girls all returned to Prisma, and I headed off to the back of the stage, where Jolene and Joy were waiting for me.

"That was really great!" Joy said and came over to hug and kiss me.

"Yeah, you all picked some really cute dresses for them!" I laughed as Joy let go of me, and Jolene took her place as the other three girls came from around the front, where the crowd was clearing off as the stage was already being taken down.

"If that really was your first time being on stage like that, you did amazing," Jolene said as she let me go, and I gave her an uneasy smile.

"It was alright after I had at least Lumi up there with me, and it got easier with each one. Looks like this is something that I will have to get used to in the future, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be," I sighed, and Nemona came over and slapped me on the back.

"Oh, boy! You and the girls really knocked them dead out there! Gets me fired up! We should totally have a Pokémon battle!" Nemona cheered, and I frowned at her and then smirked.

"You want to fight here?" I asked, but Nemona shook her head.

"Lusamine said she was going to sleep at Tallia's tonight, and you and I can battle at my place!" Nemona laughed and then wiggled her eyebrows at me, and I looked at Lusamine, who nodded with Tallia.

"If it is alright with Jolene, I thought that I might give you some personal time with Nemona. She seems very excited to join us, and I am sure that she is going to make a helpful... addition. I am not really sure if that is the right word," Lusamine said curiously, and Jolene walked over and hugged Lusamine and her daughter together.

Jolene looked at both Nemona and me with a warm smile and nodded her head. "I think that it would be great for the two of you to have some time together. Just make sure to fight fair and have fun," she said before giving us both an affectionate pat on our shoulders.

Nemona laughed and grabbed my arm, dragging me to the south entrance of the city. "Come on, slowpoke! We have lots of time!" She called, and I smiled as I followed her out of the park till we were on the other side of the south gate, and she threw a Pokeball.

"Ready to go?!" Nemona asked, and I grinned as her Mirriadon appeared.

"Let's go!" I laughed, and then Nemona motioned for me to get on first, but I frowned. "I have never driven one of these."

"Just get on! Miri will drive without any help, and we can enjoy the ride back to my place! Now, get on!" Nemona laughed, and I did as she said.

Once I was sitting on the seat of the Pokémon, Nemona faced me and put her leg over mine behind me. When Nemona was comfortable, she told Miri to take us home, and then Mirriadon took off.

As we started to move, Nemona wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss as I held her in one arm. Even though she told me her Pokémon would drive itself, I still needed to brace myself Nemonas tongue slipped into my mouth, and I could feel the warmth of her breath against mine.

We stayed like that for a while until we were back at Nemona's house, and she had to get off.

Once she was off, I smiled at her and thanked her for the kiss and the ride.

"Anything for you," she said with a smile before leaning up and kissing me once more.

This time it was light, gentle, and passionate, and neither one of us wanted it to end as we held each other close, lost in the moment.

Then, Nemona shoved me back.

"You know what time it is?!" Nemona said, and she pulled up a Pokeball. "Time for another battle, but this time we are going to raise the stakes!"

10