Chapter Two : High Up, The Dumb Giants Gather
912 9 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I don't feel good knowing I could get surrounded at any moment." She tapped the ground lightly, absently wondering why she was barefooted when a meter wide pillar of ice raised her nearly fifty meters into the air.

Expanding the surface, she made it near transparent and sat down, marveling at how smooth her abilities melded together. Without one, she might not be able to do the other with such ease.

"If this is the Attack on Titan world, then how far along is the plot? While I know everything happened the way it did for a reason, it's really depressing."

If she prevented even one event from happening, then the entire world would deviate and she'd be as clueless as the people who were a part of the story.

"But his mother died so gruesomely? If I can, do I save her? But without her death, Eren wouldn't have the drive to do what he did. And if he doesn't, Ymir will forever be trapped without ever being freed."

"Aah! Why is it so hard?! Can I let her die and let everything go on unchanged?" On Earth, when she watched it, she felt it was a pity, but now that she was in the world, she didn't know if Eren's mom, Carla should die because the author who only pursued a good story made it that way.

"Can I change the plot?" This was vital. If she could interfere, she could do as she wished, but if she couldn't, she'd rather stay outside the wall and make a castle and wait out the coming chaos.

[As you now exist in this world, the plot will follow the normal course, but beware, every action you take will push it further astray until it is a completely different world.]

"So I can then? What time is it? With how backwards Paradis Island was in the first three seasons, I can't rely on them to help much." She tapped her finger to her chin and stood when the screen appeared.

[Two weeks before the start of the world's plot.]

"Then? Should I?" She struggled with knowing everything or throwing that away and forging a new path. If she wasn't careful enough, even the Colossal Titan's transformation could kill her at the worst.

"I bet everyone watched the show and rejoiced it was just an anime. But it's a real world now, should all those women and kids die? It's not just entertainment anymore, it's an actual world."

She looked down below and saw several titans, the smallest at four meters and the tallest at thirteen staring up at her with irritating smiles that made her sigh.

"You were humans, but you ended up like this." She walked to the edge of the platform and looked at the drastically different and utterly ridiculous looking giants.

"I can't save you, and you won't let me walk away, so I can only give you the rest you deserve." She stepped off the platform and dropped her hand stretching out and four twenty meter tall blizzards appeared before her.

"I grant you rest." She waved a hand and the blizzards descended before she reached the titans level, and then it expanded as a blast of frigid air and the sound of something grinding down to pieces sounded.

She landed on a solid piece of frozen ground, realizing that she didn't feel any pain or discomfort even after falling fifty meters. Of course, she guessed it was the Ice she landed on as it seemed to absorb the impact, leaving her unharmed.

If she landed on the dirt, she'd definitely end up being stuck with two aching legs at the least. The titans were gone, the small fragments of ice having melted away and the faint steam lingering in the air was quite beautiful.

"I don't know the way over, but if I can see which direction most titans head in, I can guess." She waved a hand and a cloud of snow started to fall over the radius of five miles.

Of course, compared to Elsa's feat of freezing an ocean unknowingly, what she did was basic and lacking, but she didn't want to freeze Paradis Island entirely.

"I need a name too." Before the first snow flake touched the ground, she was already fifty meters away, and the next moment, she was a hundred away.

"Should I use...? Elsa?" She pondered, her speed giving the titans who wanted to chase her when she appeared no chance. Despite not checking the titan's movements, she just kept moving through Paradis Island until she saw huge walls fifty meters tall standing quietly.

With a thought, the snowstorm faded away like a dream. She knew that at night, some titans moved and some didn't and were stationary until the sun rose again.

She burst into motion, sighing when she realized she'd have to either freeze the location so it could drop low enough for her to transfer herself over to the spot.

"A new name would be disrespectful. I have your body and abilities, so I'll take your name as well." She, Elsa said as she walked to the wall, dodging between a slumbering titan and a rather lively one.

"Up we go." Using the pillar beneath her, she let the titan be knocked away and then climbed up the wall, using the pillar to reach the wall top  and stepped on it.

"To think there's Colossal Titans beneath this." Walking with grace befitting a former queen, Elsa peered down at the dark city and sighed.

"If Marley was ever gonna show, they should at least stay over there and keep their ideas to themselves nonetheless. I'll find a way to deal with them later.

"Down we go, let's for the sake of this world, for the sake of destiny, let's follow your own path." Elsa smiled and leapt down, her eyes narrowing when she created a pillar to land lightly.

"I'm different, but I know what happens, I can save some from forever dying, so I will." She stared up at the bright sky and then she walked into the shadows and vanished.

30