Arc 3: Unknown Discovery – Chapter 16
170 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"


Arc 3: Unknown Discovery - Chapter 16

You know, crazy voices; I really thought I'd have a better grasp of what kind of world I'm in with the girls, especially with that creepy dark forest and all.

So, it turns out we've stumbled into one of the fragmented worlds owned by the Eldritch pantheon. And the natives here? Well, they're not exactly locals but rather inhabitants of a ruined city that exists within the blurred boundaries of reality and illusion. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm sure all those crazy voices probably wonder if I went and slept with Shiki just to avoid Yor's cooking. Well, the truth is, no. Even though I did accidentally touch Shiki's bare breasts. But the moment Yor brought out her cooked food, the aroma hit me like a ton of bricks, knocking me out cold within seconds. Thankfully, the Perfect Timing trigger kicked in just in time for me to use Boundary Manipulation to shield Ruby and Weiss before I passed out completely.

The next thing I know. I wake up with my face pressed into Nyarla's breasts. Nothing new, but I'm pretty sure I died in my sleep more than once during the time I was unconscious.

Once Ruby, Weiss, and I discovered the ruined city, it wasn't a pleasant experience for the three of us. While everyone else seemed to treat it like a normal shopping trip, which might be true for them, it was a seriously freaky morning and afternoon for us. Or, to be precise, our minds couldn't comprehend what the fuck was going on until we returned to the temporary house I got us.

You'd think that by now, with my eldritch brain, I'd have the ability to understand things from others' perspectives. But maybe my status just isn't high enough yet.

"Hey, Jin. Why does the sky look like there is another world above us?" Ruby asked me, standing by the window, her eyes fixed on the unusual sight outside.

"Oh, we're lucky to catch a glimpse of the moon." Alma replied to Ruby's question. She joined Ruby by the window and gazed upward at the sky.

"I'm sorry. Did you say moon?" Weiss asked incredulously, her current position giving her a clear view of the sky from the couch.

"Oh, I forgot. You and Ruby are still new to all of this. So is Jin here." Yor explained as she handed me a peeled apple to eat. "In many of these fragmented worlds under the Eldritch pantheon, it's common for them to move close to each other, allowing both worlds to catch a glimpse of each other. The term 'moon' is used because it serves as a marker for certain events about to happen within the Eldritch pantheon."

"Huh..." Ruby stares blankly at the 'moon'. "So, is there an important event going on right now?"

"That's right." Nyarla replied, snatching the peeled apple from my hand and taking a bite as she sat down on my lap. "It is the time for the new recruits to be assigned to certain entities."

"Like me?" I asked Nyarla, taking another peeled apple from Yor, who didn't seem to mind that Nyarla had taken the first one meant for me.

"Yes, I was fortunate enough to have you as my caretaker and actually manage to become a permanent member of the Eldritch pantheon." Nyarla replied. "In fact, you might be lucky enough to get your own recruit, Jin."

"Are we considered recruits?" Ruby gestured at herself and Weiss.

"In a way, yes. Technically, Jin could not have chosen to take you two with him. But you two are special cases—not like Jin and the other recruits. For one, you won't end up dead on the first day, nor will you be forced into a fate worse than death." Nyarla replied. "However, unlike Jin and other recruits. You won't get resources from the Eldritch pantheon."

"No offense, Jin. But 99% of recruits tend to die before making it this far as you do." Yor notice my annoyance. She comforts me in her own peculiar way, or so I hoped.

Man, more new terms. I have no idea how it came to be named and used this way.

"How would you know if you were chosen to obtain a recruit?" Weiss asks Nyarla and the others.

"I like this one. It doesn't bother her." Alma grins at Weiss.

"It's wise to adapt quickly." Shiki nodded slowly and took a sip of water.

Weiss became speechless.

"To answer your question, Weiss." Yor starts, "The recruit will simply materialize before you; then they will be put through a trial to see how long they last before being given the opportunity to gain an identity related to the position they were given from the start upon joining the Eldritch pantheon."

"And how would you tell if you didn't get a recruit?" Ruby asks this time.

"After a while, you'll notice the moon disappearing, and if there's no one new in the room with you that wasn't there before, that's a sign that you haven't gotten any recruits." Yor explained. "And usually, the higher your status in the Eldritch pantheon, the more recruits you tend to get compared to others."

"Why don't you have any recruits with you, Yor?" Ruby asks curiously.

"Because they're dead." Yor smiles softly, making Ruby swallow loudly.

"Is this the same with the Heaven pantheon and the Hell pantheon?" Weiss asks Shiki and Alma.

"We have different methods. Sometimes, they aren't the same, but the way the Eldritch pantheon does it. Well... there is a reason why many of those in the Eldritch pantheon celebrated and publicized the news of Jin's new identity and becoming a new member." Shiki explained. "Furthermore, it's well known that 99% of the unlucky recruits go through a trial run by the Eldritch pantheon and end up dead. Instead of getting the benefit of trying another time."

"Wow, Jin. You must have gone through so much to survive and gain your identities." Ruby looks at me in awe.

"Yes. I've been through a lot." I said in a serious voice, causing Nyarla to giggle and Yor to shake her head in amusement.

And the crazy voices as my witnesses would agree with me. Deadly times, I even died more than once within a single hour.

Shiki raised an eyebrow while Alma looked at me with a hint of respect, though I couldn't be sure. It wouldn't be the first time I misunderstood a situation, nor would it be the last.

Before the conversation could continue, the moon disappeared without warning.

Everyone looked around, scanning the room for any new person popping into existence. But to everyone's disappointment, there was no sign of any new additions to the group.

"Well, that's unfortunate. Even though Nyarla and I are here, we seem to have failed to gain a recruit." Yor spoke up with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Maybe it's because there are so many of us." Ruby starts to count. "7 of us all together. So one more would be too many."

"Hm. I wouldn't doubt that." Alma leaned back, sitting in midair as if she was sitting on an invisible chair. "Just having one of us in any worlds that aren't under the ownership of a pantheon could easily be ruled by us if given enough time."

"Oh, I just remembered. Before Ruby, Weiss, and recently with Shiki and Alma joined this group yesterday. There was Takamine, our mother Yui, along with Shouko and Makima. Including Jin, that would be 7 people in the group as we have now." Nyarla said to everyone. "Then, out of nowhere, most of us had to leave. So I guess 7 is the limit to our group's size."

"Huh, is that why our mothers and Weiss' older sister were taken away by Makima for this reason?" Ruby exclaimed, her eyes widening in shock.

"I'm not so sure..." Weiss frowned, deep in thought.

"I remember hearing something about the dangers of too many Eldritch entities gathering in one place." Alma thought out loud, tapping her cheek thoughtfully. "It seems there are numerous strange and unknown rules within the Eldritch pantheon, many of which remain shrouded in mystery to other pantheons." She looks at Nyarla and Yor, grinning. "Care to tell us, who are curious?"

"No idea." Nyarla shrugs, then start moving her butt a little, and hello again, boner.

Damn it, Nyarla.

"Same here. I don't have the slightest idea. On the other hand, it's extremely rare to see those of our status gathered in one place, let alone 7 of us." Yor twirled the knife she was using to peel the apple.

"Hm. Whatever! Boring conversations out of the way. When is everyone going to have an orgy? I know you have a lot of sex. I can smell it a mile away." Alma looks downright hungry with the way she stares at me.

"We, as in the those the Eldritch pantheon, will have an orgy. You and Shiki won't be joining." Nyarla said firmly and glared at Alma, who couldn't help but giggle mischievously.

"But Shiki and I would feel left out, wouldn't we?" Alma grins mischievously, her eyes narrowing as she looks at Shiki for confirmation.

"Why would I want to be a part of that?" Shiki said with a blank face.

"Because you've been looking at Jin the whole time. You weren't subtle about it even during our shopping trip ~!" Alma tease Shiki.

"Just because I'm looking at him doesn't mean I want to have sex with him, Alma," Shiki said calmly.

"You better not, Shiki." Nyarla growls and continues to tease me by shaking her butt on my boner.

"Oh, lighten up, Nyarla. You let Makima and Shouko have sex with Jin. Even Ruby and Weiss are having a go with him. Why so against having Shiki and Alma have fun with Jin?" Yor nudges her sister with her left index finger.

"Because I like them. Alma and Shiki, not so much." Nyarla looks ready for a fight as she glares at Yor.

"Oh, don't be like that, Nyarla! What have I done to you to deserve such hatred?" Alma looks like she is about to cry.

"You turned someone I know into a succubus." Nyarla said coldly.

"And I ask again: What have I done to you to deserve such hatred?" Alma responded, showing no remorse for her actions in turning someone into a succubus, regardless of their consent.

"Okay, let's not argue right now," I interjected, rising from my seat and unintentionally nudging Nyarla off my lap.

And just like that, Lucky Pervert strikes again. And in such a short time at that.

Somehow, Nyarla unzipped my pants, and now they are down to my ankles; she even managed to get my boxer shorts down as well. Revealing my boner to everyone in the room.

"Not the biggest dick I've ever seen, but not the smallest either. Just about average." Alma commented on the size of my dick, causing my right eyebrow to twitch. "I still suck it though."

Of course, you would. You damn succubus.

"No, you don't." Nyarla denied Alma by shoving my dick into her pussy with her pantie wrapped around my dick like a condom and forcing me back to sit back down on the chair. "Jin's dick is mine, and no one touches it unless I say so."

Great. Here we go again.

8