Arc 3: Unknown Discovery – Chapter 18
141 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"


Arc 3: Unknown Discovery - Chapter 18

The morning at the beach is quiet and refreshing. Standing out on the balcony feels nice. With Nyarla's constant demands for attention no longer weighing on me, I have more time to focus on the other girls under my care. While Shiki and Alma still require some attention, Ruby and Weiss seem to have settled down but are a bit still put off by Shikii and Alma. With no urgent tasks from Boss looming over me, I finally have a moment to take care of something I've neglected since taking on the role of caretaker.

What the fuck do I do when I'm not on duty?! Crazy voices, I now have the time to THINK, and by that, I mean enough time to think about things other than anything related to being the Caretaker/Home of the Eldritch pantheon. I can now think about the beginning when the whole point of trying out my luck in getting this job was to make money! And I got more than money; it was also the fact that money is no longer an issue either.

Actually... what was the point of making money again?

One quick use of Invasion.

Ah, the glorious opportunity of being carted off to the loony bin courtesy of my constant companions, the crazy voices that have been with me since the time I obtained my cognitive abilities. From the tender age when I first grasped the concept of thought, they've been my lifetime companions, a chorus of chaos accompanying me through life's journey.

As I pondered the idea, I came to a stark realization: checking into a psychiatric hospital would likely make my situation worse, not better. Sharing a confined space with people struggling with their own mental health issues hardly seems to help to find peace of mind. It seemed that I was out of touch with reality to even entertain such an idea. Most likely, I was already on the borderline of becoming entirely insane.

...Don't say anything, crazy voices.

Reflecting on my current circumstances, I'm struck by a deep sense of uncertainty. On the one hand, the financial security afforded by my role as Caretaker/Home of the Eldritch pantheon is undeniably worthwhile. On the other hand, the ongoing presence of what I once dismissed as mere "crazy voices" now takes on a deeper importance. I still don't know if that's a good thing or not.

So that being said. My life, as of now, is massively dangerous, yet I get to have sex with so many beautiful women, even though more than half of them could end my life more than once and have done so before. Although, death by Nyarla's breasts is still considered a huge win for me.

Anyway, crazy voices. What should I do now? Sure, I'm not the strongest in the multiverse, let alone those OUTSIDE the multiverse. But I'm still considered average, at least by the standards of those who wander the multiverse. So, besides taking care of the girls, what else am I supposed to do with my life?

Everything is calm or calmer compared to having Nyarla and Yor around or any of those with their status around. In fact, now that I think about it, except for Ruby and Weiss, who have supernatural beauty that draws people to them, they don't cause any deaths around them, or at least not yet. I realize that the only thing that causes death around them is protecting them and anything that triggers my rage.

Overall, it's peaceful. Or at least in this world we're in, it is.

"Hey, Jin! Join us for some fun!" Ruby shouted from the beach, wearing a red bikini.

Next to her is Weiss, wearing a matching bikini but in white. Not too far from the two is Shiki, lying in a beach chair with a large umbrella covering her from the sunlight. Alma is making a sand castle that is realistic in appearance.

Well, crazy voices. It looks like Ruby is calling for me again, and even though Weiss hasn't said anything, I can tell by her expression and body language that she wants my attention, too.

I create a gap, step through it, and stand in front of Ruby and Weiss. They both rush into my arms with big smiles, but I can see a mischievous glint in their eyes. Through En, I notice a small pothole suddenly materialize, probably a result of Weiss' Semblance.

I'm a little curious about their plan for this, but I let it happen. Their sudden tackle caused me to lose my balance and fall backward into the water. Luckily, we're not too far from shore, so I land on the sandy bottom with a splash instead of being completely submerged.

Ruby and Weiss' laughter brings a sense of joy that I've come to appreciate more and more as I spend time with them. Unlike my time with Nyarla and others, our bond feels simpler, rooted in shared experience and understanding.

"My sand castle!" Alma's cry of despair echoed from the shoreline, weeping about the fate of her painstakingly crafted sandcastle.

"I think she spent hours on that sand castle." Weiss stated, looking at Ruby and me. "Do you think she's going to do something dramatic?" Then she turned her attention to the shore, waiting to see Alma's reaction after the water wave destroyed her sandcastle.

"Hopefully, not too crazy. There are natives not too far away from where we are." Ruby said to Weiss. Then she leaned in to give me a deep kiss before pulling back and grinning with her eyes closed.

"So you want to explain to me as to why you two decided to tackle me into the water... and then end up lying on the sandy ground with me?" I ask, keeping my grip on Ruby and Weiss' waists.

"Ruby noticed that you seemed a little down when you were out on the balcony, so she thought it would be fun to cheer you up by playfully pushing you into the water. I'm not quite sure how that was fun, but I just went along with it." Weiss explained.

"You two decided to tackle me and dragged me into the water." I said with a grin, glancing at Weiss, who rolled her eyes in response.

"To be honest, I changed my plan at the last second. But I'm glad I did. It was so much more fun this way!" Ruby giggles at the end.

"By the way, in my recent study, the subject is about fate's chosen ones. Nowhere in the book did I read any information on how to recognize them other than the fact that they often come from troubled backgrounds in some way. I would guess that Ruby and I technically fall into that category." Weiss no longer pays attention to Alma at the shoreline.

"Yup. You and Ruby are former fate's chosen ones." I agreed. "Anyway, let's get out of the water. I'm starting to have sand in place, but I don't like them to be in." I quickly use Boundary Manipulation to remove said sand.

"Do we really have to leave?" Ruby pouted, looking up at me with puppy-dog eyes. "We hardly ever get to enjoy the beach like this."

"I kind of want to experience having sex out on the beach..." Weiss confesses in a hushed tone, her face turning crimson with a mixture of desire and embarrassment as she catches my eye, leaving me momentarily speechless.

"Wow, really? I'm totally down for that...!" Ruby whisper-shout, her breath quickening as her excitement rises at the thought of having sex outdoors again, but this time on the beach.

"Same here..." Alma suddenly appeared next to us, smiling down at us as she licked her lip in a naughty way.

"Whoa!" Ruby shouted, startled by Alma's sudden appearance, and quickly rolled to the side to put some distance between them.

Weiss freezes up in my arms as she stares at Alma.

"Hello, Alma. Finished with your sandcastle?" I look up, trying to meet Alma's gaze, but my view is blocked by the lower part of her big breasts.

Well, En is enough for me to 'see' everything, including Alma's face.

"Almost before it was destroyed..." Alma frowns, then smiles. "Let's put that behind us. I just heard that Weiss wants to have sex in the open and on the beach, where there are others not so far away from us. How exciting~! I'm definitely up for that."

Crazy voices; I think I don't mind not caring about the fact that I don't have much to do outside of taking care of these girls.

"Whoa, hold on!" Ruby exclaimed, jumping over with a splash, sending drops flying as she landed dramatically in front of Alma. "This sex is just for Weiss and me with Jin. You need to cool your jets and wait your turn, okay?"

Well, Ruby seems to have become brave before Alma regarding sex.

"What if I say no?" Alma challenges Ruby.

"Alright, let's not do something we will regret." I interrupted the two before they started fighting. I recall Ruby facing Alma, in which she needed assistance from Weiss and still came out on the losing end.

"Uh, guys. There is a bunch of guys gathering around Shiki." Weiss said to everyone, breaking the tension. "There's a group of guys surrounding Shiki, and they don't look friendly. I think they're planning something, maybe even kidnapping her, judging by their expressions."

"Those idiots must have a death wish to mess with Shiki." Alma commented, her tone dripping with contempt as she turned to look at the commotion. Then she turned back to me, a mischievous grin on her face. Leaning close, she gently cupped my face to meet her gaze before kissing me.

Hello, boner. I see you got excited again.

"I think we—never mind," Weiss trailed off, her words catching in her throat as she watched Shiki handle the situation effortlessly. In moments, the group of guys walks away like zombies, their attention completely shifting away from Shiki. "What just happened?" Weiss asked, still trying to process the sudden turn of events.

"Get off of, Jin!" Ruby barely shoved Alma away, not caring what was happening with Shiki. Then, she moved in to kiss me herself.

"Rude." Alma rolls her eyes, still smiling, then looks back at Shiki. "If I were to guess. Shiki must have cut the desires in those guys or just outright cut those idiots' ability to acknowledge her existence. Either way, if this was in the past. Shiki would mostly just break a few bones to make them stop bothering her."

Weiss hesitates, unsure if Shiki's action is a positive development. "Oh, Jin... Ruby, give him some air." She gently pulls Ruby away, still locked in the passionate kiss, without stopping to take a breather.

"Let her keep on kissing Jin. I say we take care of Jin's lower half instead." Alma said to Weiss, changing position as she licked her lips and grasped the edge of my swim trunks.

Well, crazy voices. I have to say that Ruby and Weiss are getting used to Alma's presence. All it took was hanging out at the beach. However, dealing with Alma influencing both Ruby and Weiss to become more like a succubus might become a problem. But for now, I should just enjoy this.


Author Note: So, while typing this chapter. I have come across a song that just fits Jin so much. I just wanted to share it with everyone and see if it's just me who thinks this song fits Jin so much or not.

Song: Falling In Reverse - Voices In My Head

5